deisel test VS prime

sakes

Awards
18 5-8. 175ish from 170 i think i gained a bit more fat with those 5lbs. well i was looking into prime again but i might try DTP or DTHC. the only reason i havent done it yet is because: 18? you wont gain anything off test booster. well i have resreached more and still get mixed answers... any thoughts or should i just get two bottles of prime and JP8?

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
From my observations of prime and DTH - Prime seems to help ALOT with recovery, and adapting to higher volumes of training i.e. great for strength - DTH seems to help more with aggression, density, libido.... so in reality stacking both of them might benefit u the most...

Raptorbh12

Awards
DTP, Diesel Test Pro-Cycle seems pretty promising, Ive been using Prime, Anabolic Pump, and Powerfull and my strength has gone down about 5% over 5-6 weeks. Ill try DTP when im done with my upcoming cycle of animal stak which has been the one supplement to always boost size and strength for me.

froggy543

froggy543

Awards
I have used 3 bottles of Prime with some gains.... just about to finish my first bottle of DTHC and WOW i found it alot better with strength and libido way up.......

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It all depends on which one you respond to ... I get next to nothing on DTHC and I have a very strong reaction to Prime. This is what confuses so many people about these kinds of supps I think. Try one then the other... and if they both work then stack them together.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
are you all recommending this to an 18 year old...idk if id try any of that stuff yet brotha...but its your call either product is gunna give you results and you could stack prime and dt but make sure you wanna use it at 18 years of age

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From my observations of prime and DTH - Prime seems to help ALOT with recovery, and adapting to higher volumes of training i.e. great for strength - DTH seems to help more with aggression, density, libido.... so in reality stacking both of them might benefit u the most...
This is a pretty good synopsis... The stack looks very promising...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
are you all recommending this to an 18 year old...idk if id try any of that stuff yet brotha...but its your call either product is gunna give you results and you could stack prime and dt but make sure you wanna use it at 18 years of age
Yah good point may be a little early for supplementation of this type. Good nutrition be more than sufficient.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
This is a pretty good synopsis... The stack looks very promising...
Yes but i didnt realize he was only 18... So i recommend eating ALOt ALOT of food... he "might" get some effects from DTH and "might" get some effects from prime at 18... :duh:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just an FYI, I am taking Prime and DTHC... no mas DTHC, it did nothing for me. Stick to Prime if you are going to take anything, your 18 and test boosting is definitely not an area of focus at your age I would imagine.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My son was 20 and we were curious what Prime would do for him. The results were very good and it was only a short run. It definitely helped him gain more strength at a faster rate.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
DTP, Diesel Test Pro-Cycle seems pretty promising, Ive been using Prime, Anabolic Pump, and Powerfull and my strength has gone down about 5% over 5-6 weeks. Ill try DTP when im done with my upcoming cycle of animal stak which has been the one supplement to always boost size and strength for me.

That is completely shocking.

IF I had to pick one thing PRIME does...
STRENGTH

I can't imagine it not working for that at least.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
At 18 yrs old you don't need to be boosting your Test levels. Most people try to boost test to where yours currently is.

Eat a lot of steaks and a ton of oats. Take creatine. Lift heavy weights. You should grow like a weed.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
does dthc bother anybodys stomach? I even tried it with a meal and it makes me sick to my stomach.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
this is solid advice couldnot have said it better, altho i do gain weight on DTHC and prime together is best i have a log on here when i ran them it was sick!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/110006-mass-fxms-dthc.html

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
does dthc bother anybodys stomach? I even tried it with a meal and it makes me sick to my stomach.
yup it used to make me feel like every cough i was gana puke, but i got used to it som times tho when i take 3 tabs at once i get that feelin, i do know for a fact that milk and R4W DONT NOT MIX, haha many a time have i puke after drinking my shake mixd with milk hahaha. try taking it 15 mins befor or 30 mins after yer meals

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Yes but i didnt realize he was only 18... So i recommend eating ALOt ALOT of food... he "might" get some effects from DTH and "might" get some effects from prime at 18... :duh:
the only way u will know if DTHC will work is to take it, i did it when i was 17 and 18 and had unreal results, and now im taking DTP and still have bottle claims/like results
imo

Intellectual

Awards
Is prime suppressive in the slightest bit? I have tried many different test boosters with sub par results and want to try something else for a change.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Is prime suppressive in the slightest bit? I have tried many different test boosters with sub par results and want to try something else for a change.
prime is all natty and its not a testbooster

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PRIME is not suppressive.