How much fish oil, beta alanine, and bcaa's?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Ok I've researched and notice that everyone has their own "opinion" on how to dose these.....what should I take to see the effects of them? I am 5'10 175lbs. Not only how much should I take daily, but when?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say 3-5g BA. BCAAs are dependent on other things, cant really say for you, and fish oil, 3-6 a day i would say is average

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Personally i use 3g of Fish Oil 3 times a day, B.A. 2-4g pre and post workout. Please try Citrulline Malate with BA. Although it's a bit expensive it's a fantasic combination.

BCAA only when i'm training on an empty stomach 15-20g during the workout. Any other time i don't feel they are necessary.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Jag, how much and when of the Citruline malate? Thanks!

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Jag, how much and when of the Citruline malate? Thanks!
I use a heaping t-spoon pre workout only. This seems to work good for me.

i'm not sure about how effective multiple doses would but it's pretty expensive so i haven't even looked into it.

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
Ok I've researched and notice that everyone has their own "opinion" on how to dose these.....what should I take to see the effects of them? I am 5'10 175lbs. Not only how much should I take daily, but when?
I am the exact same size as you and I dose as follows:
3g cod liver oil 3x daily
2g BA morning, 3g pre-wo, 2g night
bcaa ~10g pre/intra

Deezy

BringThePain

BringThePain

Awards
I dose fish oil for a 4g dose of EPA/DHA. Which depending on the concentration of your fish oil caps could be upwards of 12+ 1000mg caps. Most people fail to realize the 1000mg caps only yield a small amount of omega 3s.

As far as BA goes i personally dose 2g when i wake up, 2g pre-workout,2g post workout.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Personally, fish and flax oil usage depends on what I am taking at the time. Off cycle, then I use about 2-3g of fish or salmon oil for joint support and normal cardiac health. However, I am currently on an m-drol cycle. I take 3 g of fish oil per day and I make sure that it is taken in conjunction with the m-drol to optimize absorption. I have also noticed that a combination of flax and salmon oil has yielded the best results for me in terms of join health, skin composition, and other general health benefits.