What fills the gap between Supps and Steroids?

Gonzogo

Awards
Are they any drugs, which fill the gap between Prohormones/ Steroids and Supplements in effects/sides?
More potent than creatin but also less sides than PHs? Any thoughts?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I would say Prime is something you should look into.

it IS a supplement...but its pretty potent. Especially when dosing higher than recommended. Strength goes up, recovery time is cut down, improved alpha male feeling...All around I love being on it and there are tons of other guys who would agree.
I honestly compare it with prohormones, in that you will break PR's in the gym, and see your body change from week to week, but there's no worry about side effects and PCT's.

other than that I've seen many different stacks you can run that will produce lean gains, IF YOUR DIET IS ACCORDING.
Things like Test boosters, DHEA...check into different stacks people are running under the different company sections.
I would recommend the Asteroid stack...and I've heard good things about glycobol or yellow gold as far as macronutrient partitioners.

kudisbetta

Awards
GH is safer than alof of supplements. Think about the reason it is banned is because it is GOOD. An athlete will benefit a lot of it. Improved bone/ligament/ cartilage regeneration. Increase muscle mass, anti aging, better skin.

It is prescribed regularly to people for well being. It banned in sports not because its a health risk, but because it drastically improves an athletes physical performance. Cut recovery time. increased muslce mass. Improved injury recovery. HGH also icreaces genetic capabilities through by promoting increased IGF-1 release.

Now, personally if you have been training for years and are a true Warrior. I think it is safe to do GH if you know its protocol after 26+.

It way safer than any test booster. Safer that Superdrol w-dol, ect.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
and what if not everyone can get it prescribed

UKStrength

and what if not everyone can get it prescribed
Then some of the GH-releasers on the market currently (PowerFULL, IGF-2, GHenerate, BulletProof etc.) are a nice alternative.

I personally love these products, they're a staple for me because they enhance recovery so dramatically.

Prime I can't comment on but I hear it's excellent.

kudisbetta

Awards
I would stay stick to the basics.. and don't mess with the boosters.
Glutamine, arginine, beta alanine, creatine, whey protein, NO product, Vit a, c,e, Zinc.

combine all those and trust me with good food and good training, You can reach your goals.

I am not recommending GH. Personally, however, I would take it over all the dangerous supplements available on the market.
You can get GH through sponsored sights that sell the stuff. Just be careful full of knock offs. There is generic GH from China. And there are a few companies that make a Legit product in China for a good price. Just do your research before you do anything

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm gonna play devil's advocate here... if you plan according, there's a handful of ph's on the market that have little no sides. It's all about the prep you put in, stick to the tried and true plans, and avoid anything that sounds too good to be true.

I see some libido enhancement with most test boosters, but never a change in body composotion. I see some improved quality of sleep with gh boosters, but never a change in body composition. See the pattern?

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
hard work, dedication, is wat i use to fill that gap, till im done with boot camp then its stright to gear, hormones build muscle not herbs

kudisbetta

Awards
hormones build muscle not herbs
Well you can gain until your genetic limit at a steady pace. PH do help, but why use them if you don't need them.

Check out tribulus terrestris/ supe cissus. Only think i can recommend that intesifies your mood and metabolism.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Well you can gain until your genetic limit at a steady pace. PH do help, but why use them if you don't need them.

Check out tribulus terrestris/ supe cissus. Only think i can recommend that intesifies your mood and metabolism.
genetic limit, this makes me laugh how many ppl do you know that have reachd it? how do you know when uve reachd it, i seen the modles and such saying that i max out at 246lbs.
i dont belive in genetic limits and if u do thats sad, nothing will hold back my progression, i belive in my own will and my desire to be the strongest, will i be the strongest idk that and nether dose enybody on this fourm.
i do know that to be competitive in sports i must juice because (sadly) fair players dont win. this is the real world and players will take watevr to give them the edge.:laugh2:

I'm gonna play devil's advocate here... if you plan according, there's a handful of ph's on the market that have little no sides. It's all about the prep you put in, stick to the tried and true plans, and avoid anything that sounds too good to be true.

I see some libido enhancement with most test boosters, but never a change in body composotion. I see some improved quality of sleep with gh boosters, but never a change in body composition. See the pattern?
i c exactly wat yer sayin man i see the body comp chages when my diet is diald and so is every other aspect of my life, then the supps make the little chages that they can produce

after doing alil thinking i dont think that ther is a gap ether u use hormonal products or u dont, thers nothing inbetween

spartan300

Awards
GH is safer than alof of supplements. Think about the reason it is banned is because it is GOOD. An athlete will benefit a lot of it. Improved bone/ligament/ cartilage regeneration. Increase muscle mass, anti aging, better skin.
dont forget about acromegaly

asdf123

Awards

It is prescribed regularly to people for well being. It banned in sports not because its a health risk, but because it drastically improves an athletes physical performance. Cut recovery time. increased muslce mass. Improved injury recovery. HGH also icreaces genetic capabilities through by promoting increased IGF-1 release.

Now, personally if you have been training for years and are a true Warrior. I think it is safe to do GH if you know its protocol after 26+.

does a gh make u grow taller by any chance?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established

So are you saying that these things don't work as good as good old creatine? Don't interpret this as me overhyping creatine bye the way, because I do believe that most people expect way to much from it.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established

I don't believe it's safer. Read many studies saying it makes your organs such as you HEART grow bigger too. This is no way safer and alot more dangerous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Are they any drugs, which fill the gap between Prohormones/ Steroids and Supplements in effects/sides?
More potent than creatin but also less sides than PHs? Any thoughts?

I think the answer here is good AI's such as Formestane. I understand it converts to a mild steroid over time but it provides many benefits without the sides.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Is there any research about what happens to a person in their 50's, 60's, 70's, if they started using GH in their 20's?

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
GH is just too damn expensive for my wallet. Would definitely like to give it try sometime though.

Gonzogo

Awards
GH is way to expensive. What about Transdermals? I know they are hormones,too but the sides should be slighter than oral, methylated PHs. Any good?

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
GH is way to expensive. What about Transdermals? I know they are hormones,too but the sides should be slighter than oral, methylated PHs. Any good?
I already mentioned transdermal Formestane above.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
food bridges that gap. Lots of F*cking food. Its more powerfull than any hormone or any supplement. Next time you want a boost, eat a plate of pasta.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
genetic limit, this makes me laugh how many ppl do you know that have reachd it? how do you know when uve reachd it, i seen the modles and such saying that i max out at 246lbs.
i dont belive in genetic limits and if u do thats sad, nothing will hold back my progression, i belive in my own will and my desire to be the strongest, will i be the strongest idk that and nether dose enybody on this fourm.
i do know that to be competitive in sports i must juice because (sadly) fair players dont win. this is the real world and players will take watevr to give them the edge.:laugh2:
How do you not believe in genetic limits? At this point, there is nothing you can do to alter the levels of myostatin your body produces. Even the top level pros plateau to a certain extent and god knows how much AAS/peptides they use. There is a genetic limit to both myofibrillar and sarcoplasmic hypertrophy. Saying there is not a genetic limit is like saying that anyone can become a elite level athlete just through their will. "Talent" is merely genetic variation and, for some, their "talent" is lower levels of myostatin than others. No matter how hard I train, there is no way for me attain a professional caliber physique or become an Olympic-caliber athlete. The same can be said for 99.9999% of people on this planet.

Alpha R

Awards
There are many good supplements like Creatine and Beta-Alanine that could and should be used on and off all year long.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
after doing alil thinking i dont think that ther is a gap ether u use hormonal products or u dont, thers nothing inbetween
Not to be a prick since so many of these "gap fillers" are so popular. But I'm disappointed every single time. I like the way you said it. Sort of like do it right or don't. Don't go 1/2 way cause that never gets anyone anywhere.

So are you saying that these things don't work as good as good old creatine? Don't interpret this as me overhyping creatine bye the way, because I do believe that most people expect way to much from it.
Well there's a place for everything. Let's say you're looking for a libido boost and some mildly enhanced aggression... then test boosters are what you're looking for. Where I was coming from is if my test levels are "skyrocketed" from these supps, then where's my 5-10 pounds of added lean mass from them??? It's just not gonna happen that way.

As far as performance enhancers in the gym, with continued consistent usage, I'm on the same page as the post above. Creatine/Beta Alanine are real deal performance enhancers. They are supps, and don't bridge any gaps.

If you are looking for immediate effects, I really do like tyrosine and ALCAR. That's a good mood/focus stack. MOST people respond to these fairly well and they are reliable supps. Otherwise, you're looking at mostly overblown claims with anything that promises to bridge the gap.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A stack of 7-oxo dhea and formestane topically with a good creatine should provide many of the benfits of steroids - lower cortisol, higher intramuscular fluids, increased igf-1 and higher testosterone levels. Sure it won't be the same but it is effective.

Gonzogo

Awards
The Formestane could be replaced by a low dose SERM, no?

kudisbetta

Awards
H-drol, S-drol, Epistane are ALL steroids, that are sold OTC. They are newer drugs and are legal, so it temps alot of people to use them. You will still fail a steroid test. Instead of using these OTC's, do it right, and stick with some thing like Anavar for a first cycle. People tend to forget the importance of PCT.

I agree, a proper diet will get you there. I am against the use of performance enhancers, Unless they are being used to cure an injury or used to alleviate overtraining with leads to injury.

You by no means plays sport to earn a living, so take your time and get big the natural way. I know plenty of natural guys who make guys on gear look stupid for taking gear

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree, a proper diet will get you there. I am against the use of performance enhancers, Unless they are being used to cure an injury or used to alleviate overtraining with leads to injury.

You by no means plays sport to earn a living, so take your time and get big the natural way. I know plenty of natural guys who make guys on gear look stupid for taking gear
You're probably not gonna sell your message here. I'd bet 90% of us that use designers are recreational lifters. U're certainly entitled to your opinion and it's a legit point of view.

Gonzogo

Awards
Nope. 2 different things.

Edit: oops, I see Rodja already answered :nana:
I know... but they both enhance the endogenous test production and that was the mentiod point.