What is the BEST natural TEST booster?

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
Like it says, I have heard the a few really have been shown to NOT work. Anybody had good luck with any in perticular?

getswole3332

Awards
Ive had some good results with arimatest not really to much size but definate energy pumps and strength increase...dont know its the best but it certainly blows novedex xt out of the water....it sublingual 6-bromo...price sucks but get a gnc gold card and its a little better

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone here try TestoRX think by HighEnergy Labs?

Juice3300

Awards
Ive had some good results with arimatest not really to much size but definate energy pumps and strength increase...dont know its the best but it certainly blows novedex xt out of the water....it sublingual 6-bromo...price sucks but get a gnc gold card and its a little better
Dude 6-bromo is not all natural. It's an AI/ estrogen blocker.

getswole3332

Awards
Dude 6-bromo is not all natural. It's an AI/ estrogen blocker.
ya you are right 6-bromo isnt natural but the overall objective is to boost you natty test....its not synthetic test its natural test being boosted...doesnt that make it a natty test booster??

Juice3300

Awards
6-bromo has the potential of becoming a mild steroid in the body (notice I said "potential"). 6-bromo works hits your hormones directly (unlike natty boosters that hit them indirectly) and it hits them HARD. Therefore, it is classified as a hormonal supplement and not a natty supplement. You do not need a PCT or anything for 6-bromo as you would for a PH and it does not contain any 17 methyls such as PH's do however it is a hormonal product.

ya you are right 6-bromo isnt natural but the overall objective is to boost you natty test....its not synthetic test its natural test being boosted...doesnt that make it a natty test booster??

getswole3332

Awards
ok i see what you are sayin because it has 6-bromo alpha and beta and one of them(i think alpha...?) has the potential to convert to bromotestosterone in the body. some say that it isnt enough to convert and even if the dosage was high enough that it still wont covert. If you have any additional info or links to info i would be very interested as i have been running arimatest for 3 weeks now.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6-bromo has the potential of becoming a mild steroid in the body (notice I said "potential"). 6-bromo works hits your hormones directly (unlike natty boosters that hit them indirectly) and it hits them HARD. Therefore, it is classified as a hormonal supplement and not a natty supplement. You do not need a PCT or anything for 6-bromo as you would for a PH and it does not contain any 17 methyls such as PH's do however it is a hormonal product.
This is really a matter of semantics. Hormone is a very vague term and, to most, anything that does not require a PCT is a test-booster. I also would not say that 6-bromo hits your hormones "hard" because there is little to no evidence to prove this. Most of the AIs have not been studied clinically (Novedex XT has been) and there's not much beyond anecdotal at this point.

FWIW, 100 mg of 6-bromo with 750mg Testofen (1500mg at 50% active) had my libido through the roof and a nice recomp effect.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, its really a moderate amount compared to Hyperdrol.
PCT and NHA use are different beasts for AIs. I had some Testofen powder from NP laying around and decided to throw that in. I was very glad that I did and so was my fiancee.

MC Gun

MC Gun

Banned
Awards
what about diesel test HC pro that has got a lot of good logs and very positive blood work.

jim623

It's actually a low-to-moderate dose for 6-bromo. Hyperdrol has about 200mg, but Ai's tend to have too strong of an effect on me.
Actually, HX2 has 50mg of 6-bromo per cap. At the recommended dosage of 4 caps a day, you get the 200mg.

I'm the same way with AI's, at 4 caps of HX2 my libido is in the toilet, 3 caps is my max.

jim623

Stoked, DTHC, Activate Xtreme, Prime and Mass FX are a few of the ones out there. We just came out with a new one TestoPRO that some logs have just started on.
x2

Also, Mass FX v3 should be surfacing sometime this winter. Beta testing looked promising.

MC Gun

MC Gun

Banned
Awards
has anyone here used Activate Xtreme?NP are stacking this with Novadex XT this would be an excellent PCT imo.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree there are only a few I would go that route with.
The new AX, for whatever reason, doesn't give me the same snarl that it once did. I used to take 2 caps AX and 3 RPM ~45minutes pre-WO and would have an intense aggression. Now, it's much more mild. IDK exactly what the reason for this is, but it's a bit of a downer.