What is the BEST natural TEST booster?

  1. New Member
    Cantell's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    267
    Rep Power
    253
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    67.34%

    What is the BEST natural TEST booster?


    Like it says, I have heard the a few really have been shown to NOT work. Anybody had good luck with any in perticular?

  2. Senior Member
    capnsavem's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,226
    Rep Power
    1243
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    19.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    look thru these threads- i did a search for ya

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/searc...archid=4180991
  3. New Member
    Cantell's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    267
    Rep Power
    253
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    67.34%

    Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    look thru these threads- i did a search for ya

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/searc...archid=4180991
    Ill check that out, I keep hering bioforge is really good?
    •   
       

  4. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6936
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Stoked, DTHC, Activate Xtreme, Prime and Mass FX are a few of the ones out there. We just came out with a new one TestoPRO that some logs have just started on.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  5. New Member
    getswole3332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    109
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    63.02%

    Ive had some good results with arimatest not really to much size but definate energy pumps and strength increase...dont know its the best but it certainly blows novedex xt out of the water....it sublingual 6-bromo...price sucks but get a gnc gold card and its a little better
  6. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,367
    Rep Power
    2765916
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    62.86%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Anyone here try TestoRX think by HighEnergy Labs?
  7. New Member
    Juice3300's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    23
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    91
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    18.97%

    Quote Originally Posted by getswole3332 View Post
    Ive had some good results with arimatest not really to much size but definate energy pumps and strength increase...dont know its the best but it certainly blows novedex xt out of the water....it sublingual 6-bromo...price sucks but get a gnc gold card and its a little better
    Dude 6-bromo is not all natural. It's an AI/ estrogen blocker.
  8. New Member
    getswole3332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    109
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    63.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by Juice3300 View Post
    Dude 6-bromo is not all natural. It's an AI/ estrogen blocker.
    ya you are right 6-bromo isnt natural but the overall objective is to boost you natty test....its not synthetic test its natural test being boosted...doesnt that make it a natty test booster??
  9. New Member
    Juice3300's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    23
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    91
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    18.97%

    6-bromo has the potential of becoming a mild steroid in the body (notice I said "potential"). 6-bromo works hits your hormones directly (unlike natty boosters that hit them indirectly) and it hits them HARD. Therefore, it is classified as a hormonal supplement and not a natty supplement. You do not need a PCT or anything for 6-bromo as you would for a PH and it does not contain any 17 methyls such as PH's do however it is a hormonal product.

    Quote Originally Posted by getswole3332 View Post
    ya you are right 6-bromo isnt natural but the overall objective is to boost you natty test....its not synthetic test its natural test being boosted...doesnt that make it a natty test booster??
  10. New Member
    getswole3332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    109
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    63.02%

    ok i see what you are sayin because it has 6-bromo alpha and beta and one of them(i think alpha...?) has the potential to convert to bromotestosterone in the body. some say that it isnt enough to convert and even if the dosage was high enough that it still wont covert. If you have any additional info or links to info i would be very interested as i have been running arimatest for 3 weeks now.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,578
    Rep Power
    1215362
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    68.72%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Juice3300 View Post
    6-bromo has the potential of becoming a mild steroid in the body (notice I said "potential"). 6-bromo works hits your hormones directly (unlike natty boosters that hit them indirectly) and it hits them HARD. Therefore, it is classified as a hormonal supplement and not a natty supplement. You do not need a PCT or anything for 6-bromo as you would for a PH and it does not contain any 17 methyls such as PH's do however it is a hormonal product.
    This is really a matter of semantics. Hormone is a very vague term and, to most, anything that does not require a PCT is a test-booster. I also would not say that 6-bromo hits your hormones "hard" because there is little to no evidence to prove this. Most of the AIs have not been studied clinically (Novedex XT has been) and there's not much beyond anecdotal at this point.

    FWIW, 100 mg of 6-bromo with 750mg Testofen (1500mg at 50% active) had my libido through the roof and a nice recomp effect.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  12. New Member
    getswole3332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    109
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    63.02%

    jeez that alot of bromo brobro ha
  13. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,578
    Rep Power
    1215362
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    68.72%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by getswole3332 View Post
    jeez that alot of bromo brobro ha
    It's actually a low-to-moderate dose for 6-bromo. Hyperdrol has about 200mg, but Ai's tend to have too strong of an effect on me.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  14. Team Anabolic
    UNCnate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,292
    Rep Power
    25885
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    79.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by getswole3332 View Post
    jeez that alot of bromo brobro ha
    Yeah, its really a moderate amount compared to Hyperdrol.

  15. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,578
    Rep Power
    1215362
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    68.72%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    Yeah, its really a moderate amount compared to Hyperdrol.
    PCT and NHA use are different beasts for AIs. I had some Testofen powder from NP laying around and decided to throw that in. I was very glad that I did and so was my fiancee.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  16. Banned
    MC Gun's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  247 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    189
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    14.69%

    what about diesel test HC pro that has got a lot of good logs and very positive blood work.
  17. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6936
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by MC Gun View Post
    what about diesel test HC pro that has got a lot of good logs and very positive blood work.
    DTHC is a very good supp.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  18. jim623
    Guest
    jim623's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    It's actually a low-to-moderate dose for 6-bromo. Hyperdrol has about 200mg, but Ai's tend to have too strong of an effect on me.
    Actually, HX2 has 50mg of 6-bromo per cap. At the recommended dosage of 4 caps a day, you get the 200mg.

    I'm the same way with AI's, at 4 caps of HX2 my libido is in the toilet, 3 caps is my max.
  19. jim623
    Guest
    jim623's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Stoked, DTHC, Activate Xtreme, Prime and Mass FX are a few of the ones out there. We just came out with a new one TestoPRO that some logs have just started on.
    x2

    Also, Mass FX v3 should be surfacing sometime this winter. Beta testing looked promising.
  20. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6936
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by jim623 View Post
    x2

    Also, Mass FX v3 should be surfacing sometime this winter. Beta testing looked promising.
    Sound very interesting.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  21. Banned
    MC Gun's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  247 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    189
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    14.69%

    has anyone here used Activate Xtreme?NP are stacking this with Novadex XT this would be an excellent PCT imo.
  22. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,578
    Rep Power
    1215362
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    68.72%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MC Gun View Post
    has anyone here used Activate Xtreme?NP are stacking this with Novadex XT this would be an excellent PCT imo.
    Only for a mild PH/DS.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  23. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6936
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Only for a mild PH/DS.
    I agree there are only a few I would go that route with.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  24. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,578
    Rep Power
    1215362
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    68.72%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I agree there are only a few I would go that route with.
    The new AX, for whatever reason, doesn't give me the same snarl that it once did. I used to take 2 caps AX and 3 RPM ~45minutes pre-WO and would have an intense aggression. Now, it's much more mild. IDK exactly what the reason for this is, but it's a bit of a downer.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. natural test booster?
    By mike103 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 12:27 AM
  2. What is the best natural test booster?
    By Juice3300 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-18-2009, 03:18 PM
  3. natural test booster?
    By abcdef in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 09:09 AM
  4. Natural test booster
    By bigred869 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-22-2008, 06:59 PM
  5. I'm looking for a natural test booster.
    By EVILADAMS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-02-2007, 11:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in