RED CUTZ XS

RSO

Awards
Whats going on fellas i just purchased a bottle of red cutz xs has anyone used this product before and if so what where the results. REDCUTZ HAS ARRIVED. A PURE ECA STACK WITH ONLY THE INGREDIENTS PROVEN TO WORK.
WITH 25MGS OF EPHEDRINE ALKALOIDS IN EACH CAPLET this is the statement on the site and this is the web address

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THIS NOT CONTAIN EPHEDRINE ALKALOIDS THIS STUFF IS A SCAM!!!!

RSO

Awards
If it is a scam i would love to read it also. Can you give us the web address where you got this info or did you experience it for yourself?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i used two bottles without effect and i used EPHEDRINE ALKALOIDS in the past i know perfectly the effects but i send various e-mails to the company i bought this S*** without answer so beware!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
fair enough... i'll take ur word for it, being that there's a bunch of "ephedra" products that can be found...

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are you talking about? The active ingredient in real ephedra, ma huang and sida cordifolia is Ephedrine Alkaloids. Red Cutz XS is a pure ECA Stack (Ephedrine alkaloids, Caffeine and Aspirin). It is a classic and was (still is) used by bodybuilders to get lean and strong during workouts. There are two types of Ephedrine. The natural one is called Ephedrine Alkaloids. The synthetic one is Ephedrine HCL (or Ephedrine Sulfate). So how can you say that the active ingredient, ephedrine alkaloids, that make the product work is a scam? Would you rather be scammed by fake ephedra without the ephedrine alkaloids and believe it is the real deal? By you saying that Ephedrine Alkaloids is a scam is like saying that Caffeine is also a scam. Caffeine is the active ingredient in Coffee beans, tea, cocoa etc. How can you make such a moronic claim?
Ephedra Diets with Ephedrine Alkaloids are scientifically proven to burn fat, suppress appetite and energize. Beware of fake ephedra extracts sold elsewhere without the active ingredient ephedrine alkaloids from years ago. What overweight women and men have learned is that for years virtually every professional bodybuilder, informed fitness expert and successful personal trainer would tell you the same thing. Whether you want to accelerate the burning of excess body fat, boost your metabolic rate, heighten your thermogenic output or increase your energy level, there is nothing stronger or more effective than the "thermogenic ****tail" of Ephedra, Caffeine, and Aspirin (The E/C/A- Stack"). Patented formula and scientifically proven to work without diet or exercise.

Go for the Mini Lean, Heat or RedCutz ECA Stack.
Kid I know what is “Ma Huang, Ephedra, Ephedra sinica…etc” so somes manufacturers put some garbage like “Ma Huang, Ephedra, (leaves) this NOT MAKE ANYTHING FOR YOU please do more research about this.

http://www.getdiesel.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?action=viewnews&id=4

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, you don't know what you are talking about and you may do better explaining in your own native language which we all know is not English.

Red Cutz has the active ingredient Ephedrine Alkaloids and that is what makes them work. It is scientifically proven and patented in combination with caffeine and aspirin. It is called the ECA Stack and the patent number is 5055460. Do an internet search on it. You say:

"somes manufacturers put some garbage like “Ma Huang, Ephedra, (leaves) this NOT MAKE ANYTHING FOR YOU"

You are partially right but way off with your point of view. The companies that put garbage state it clearly as Ephedra Extract without any mention of Ephedrine Alkaloids. Ma Huang is the Chinese translation for Ephedra. Another herb that contains the Ephedrine Alkaloids is Sida Cordifolia. Do you know what are plant constituents. It is LEAVES, STEMS and the ROOT in case you never looked at a plant/herb. So if LEAVES are garbage, then where else do you get the beneficial properties from? The ROOT and the DIRT hanging from it? Would you also say that TEA is "garbage" because it mentions leaves present in the tea bag? For being such an ignorant moron you surely take the gold medal. You sound like a competitor selling fake Ephedra Extract trying hard to steer honest people looking for the real ephedra form years ago away and into your Ephedra Extract "garbage." Do you even know where extracts come from or how they are produced? If not then drink a bottle of Snapple with Tea Extracts and then compare it to the real brewed tea from LEAVES. Taste the difference now? Do you still think LEAVES are garbage? Get an English for dummies first and then get a book on how to make fake extracts for dummies before you reply.
THIS COMPANY IS LEGITIMATE YOU CAN PROVE THIS......?