CKD and anabolic pump and P-slin

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys and gals, I am currently running a CKD. Carbs just on Saturday for me. I just got 3 bottles of AP and p slin. Carbs less than 30/day Sunday- friday. I lift MWF usually in AM fasted. What is the best was to use these during the week on low carb days and carb day if there are different protocols suggested? Thanks for the help.

crewchief182

crewchief182

Awards
Try this:

AIR-Mass Monster shakes

500mgs Pslin
115grams (1 1/4 cups) simple sugars (waxy maize starch, dextrose, malto)
40-50 grams Whey Protein Isolate or Hydroslate or Mix of both
5 grams creatine monohydrate
5grams beta alanine
Extras for the rich dudes
BCAAs, More leucine, Whey Hydrosolate, Anabolic Pump, Y-RD or stim of choice

1. With the AIR-Mass Monster shake just mix all the above into half gallon jug and start drinking 30 minutes pre workout.
2. Slowly sip during the workout
3. Finish post workout

Raptorbh12

Awards
Im doing TKD and I only use anabolic pump on the days I work out before my pre-workout meal and before my post workout carb meal.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd only use AP on low/no-carb days if you train fasted, otherwise I don't really see a point. I'm on CKD myself, but only use SLIN on my 48hr re-feed.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try this:

AIR-Mass Monster shakes

500mgs Pslin
115grams (1 1/4 cups) simple sugars (waxy maize starch, dextrose, malto)
40-50 grams Whey Protein Isolate or Hydroslate or Mix of both
5 grams creatine monohydrate
5grams beta alanine
Extras for the rich dudes
BCAAs, More leucine, Whey Hydrosolate, Anabolic Pump, Y-RD or stim of choice

1. With the AIR-Mass Monster shake just mix all the above into half gallon jug and start drinking 30 minutes pre workout.
2. Slowly sip during the workout
3. Finish post workout
He's on a CKD. What use is this on that type of diet?

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
I'd only use AP on low/no-carb days if you train fasted, otherwise I don't really see a point. I'm on CKD myself, but only use SLIN on my 48hr re-feed.
So would it not be a good idea to take AP before an afternoon workout on low carb days?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So would it not be a good idea to take AP before an afternoon workout on low carb days?
I'd direct that question towards Mulletsoldier. I would say yes, but it's not going to make as much of a difference as using it in a fasted state...or at least I wouldn't think.

I would say yes, it would be a good idea, but I'd ask him. Normally I would say no, but since you're on CKD, I think it would help.

Raptorbh12

Awards
It slows the insulin spike after a meal of carbs so If your on CKD I dont see why you would take it throughout the week. What insulin spike are you suppresing by taking it?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
It slows the insulin spike after a meal of carbs so If your on CKD I dont see why you would take it throughout the week. What insulin spike are you suppresing by taking it?
1. insulin is secreted with protein intake as well as carbs.

2. AP essentially turns on receptors in muscles to absorb nutrients, and turns off receptors in fat cells, making better use of food taken in.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. insulin is secreted with protein intake as well as carbs.

2. AP essentially turns on receptors in muscles to absorb nutrients, and turns off receptors in fat cells, making better use of food taken in.
Beyond that, it aids in lipolysis, which is perfectly used during CKD.