Pre-workout routine.

1. Pre-workout routine.

Hey all, I'm just looking for some advice on my pre-workout routine.
    For the longest time I've taken a protein shake 1.5 hours out, creatine 45 minutes out, and whatever pre-workout I was taking 30 minutes out. I recently took advantage of the crazy Anabolic Pump + P-Slin deal and am looking to add one or both into the mix.

I've gone through a bunch of threads of similar topics but haven't gotten exactly what I'm looking for yet.

Any advice and/or suggestions onto how to go about this is greatly appreciated.

Cheers

2. My pre workout AP I used to take with about 45-60 minutes before I worked out and about 30-40 minutes later I'd take in 40-50g or so of carbs. Along with MassFX/3ad (my stack at the time) I was getting some seriously sick pumps.

3. Excellent, thanks for the advice.
    •   

4. What about dosing AP twice a day, 1 with breakfast - 1 with dinner, everyday...then taking slin only with my preworkout shake on workout days?

5. Quote Originally Posted by CHANcore View Post
    What about dosing AP twice a day, 1 with breakfast - 1 with dinner, everyday...then taking slin only with my preworkout shake on workout days?
    that would work.

6. l take p slin and ap with antioxidants and PH's Tren and P-Mag sublingually straight upon waking then 20 mins l make my own NO booster from bulk supps from Nutra it is a mixture of beta alanine, cee,creatine mono, aee, aakg, citruline malate, bcaa and taurine l have my 5 egg/ 24g whey/ 10g l-glutamine/200 ml organic skim milk/ 60g quick carb (waxy maize) shake as well with 2 banana and honey toasted sandwiches. l have at least three main meals which l take AP 20 mins before throughout the day.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Workout Routine
    By ItsShane in forum Bulking
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 06:14 PM
  2. New workout routine
    By ronaldino in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-14-2010, 03:41 PM
  3. Workout Routine
    By jmun23 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-26-2010, 08:36 AM
  4. Who can help with my workout routine??
    By jbarriga777 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 05:52 PM
  5. GF workout routine
    By joebo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 07:30 PM