- 09-17-2009, 10:07 PM
Hey all, I'm just looking for some advice on my pre-workout routine.
For the longest time I've taken a protein shake 1.5 hours out, creatine 45 minutes out, and whatever pre-workout I was taking 30 minutes out. I recently took advantage of the crazy Anabolic Pump + P-Slin deal and am looking to add one or both into the mix.
I've gone through a bunch of threads of similar topics but haven't gotten exactly what I'm looking for yet.
Any advice and/or suggestions onto how to go about this is greatly appreciated.
- 09-18-2009, 12:06 AM
My pre workout AP I used to take with about 45-60 minutes before I worked out and about 30-40 minutes later I'd take in 40-50g or so of carbs. Along with MassFX/3ad (my stack at the time) I was getting some seriously sick pumps.
09-18-2009, 08:32 AM
09-18-2009, 08:45 AM
What about dosing AP twice a day, 1 with breakfast - 1 with dinner, everyday...then taking slin only with my preworkout shake on workout days?
09-19-2009, 11:58 PM
09-20-2009, 12:39 AM
l take p slin and ap with antioxidants and PH's Tren and P-Mag sublingually straight upon waking then 20 mins l make my own NO booster from bulk supps from Nutra it is a mixture of beta alanine, cee,creatine mono, aee, aakg, citruline malate, bcaa and taurine l have my 5 egg/ 24g whey/ 10g l-glutamine/200 ml organic skim milk/ 60g quick carb (waxy maize) shake as well with 2 banana and honey toasted sandwiches. l have at least three main meals which l take AP 20 mins before throughout the day.
Similar Forum Threads
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 63Last Post: 10-06-2014, 03:31 PM
- By boogyman in forum SupplementsReplies: 27Last Post: 06-15-2012, 08:27 PM
- By NPursuit in forum Weight LossReplies: 22Last Post: 07-07-2003, 09:54 PM
- By Dynomyte001 in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 02-06-2003, 02:31 PM
- By IMPQ in forum Training ForumReplies: 15Last Post: 12-13-2002, 03:33 PM