Pre-workout routine.

1. Pre-workout routine.

Hey all, I'm just looking for some advice on my pre-workout routine.
    For the longest time I've taken a protein shake 1.5 hours out, creatine 45 minutes out, and whatever pre-workout I was taking 30 minutes out. I recently took advantage of the crazy Anabolic Pump + P-Slin deal and am looking to add one or both into the mix.

I've gone through a bunch of threads of similar topics but haven't gotten exactly what I'm looking for yet.

Any advice and/or suggestions onto how to go about this is greatly appreciated.

Cheers

2. My pre workout AP I used to take with about 45-60 minutes before I worked out and about 30-40 minutes later I'd take in 40-50g or so of carbs. Along with MassFX/3ad (my stack at the time) I was getting some seriously sick pumps.
    •   

3. Excellent, thanks for the advice.

4. What about dosing AP twice a day, 1 with breakfast - 1 with dinner, everyday...then taking slin only with my preworkout shake on workout days?

5. Quote Originally Posted by CHANcore View Post
    What about dosing AP twice a day, 1 with breakfast - 1 with dinner, everyday...then taking slin only with my preworkout shake on workout days?
    that would work.
    •   

6. l take p slin and ap with antioxidants and PH's Tren and P-Mag sublingually straight upon waking then 20 mins l make my own NO booster from bulk supps from Nutra it is a mixture of beta alanine, cee,creatine mono, aee, aakg, citruline malate, bcaa and taurine l have my 5 egg/ 24g whey/ 10g l-glutamine/200 ml organic skim milk/ 60g quick carb (waxy maize) shake as well with 2 banana and honey toasted sandwiches. l have at least three main meals which l take AP 20 mins before throughout the day.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Vitamin C Pre-Workout?
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 10-06-2014, 03:31 PM
  2. Pre and post workout routine or "rituals"
    By boogyman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-15-2012, 08:27 PM
  3. Pre-Workout meal?
    By NPursuit in forum Weight Loss