- 09-17-2009, 11:07 PM
Hey all, I'm just looking for some advice on my pre-workout routine.
For the longest time I've taken a protein shake 1.5 hours out, creatine 45 minutes out, and whatever pre-workout I was taking 30 minutes out. I recently took advantage of the crazy + deal and am looking to add one or both into the mix.
I've gone through a bunch of threads of similar topics but haven't gotten exactly what I'm looking for yet.
Any advice and/or suggestions onto how to go about this is greatly appreciated.
- 09-18-2009, 01:06 AM
My pre workout AP I used to take with about 45-60 minutes before I worked out and about 30-40 minutes later I'd take in 40-50g or so of carbs. Along with MassFX/3ad (my stack at the time) I was getting some seriously sick pumps.
- 09-18-2009, 09:32 AM
09-18-2009, 09:45 AM
What about dosing AP twice a day, 1 with breakfast - 1 with dinner, everyday...then taking slin only with my preworkout shake on workout days?
09-20-2009, 12:58 AM
09-20-2009, 01:39 AM
l take p slin and ap with antioxidants and PH's Tren and P-Mag sublingually straight upon waking then 20 mins l make my own NO booster from bulk supps from Nutra it is a mixture of beta alanine, cee,creatine mono, aee, aakg, citruline malate, bcaa and taurine l have my 5 egg/ 24g whey/ 10g l-glutamine/200 ml organic skim milk/ 60g quick carb (waxy maize) shake as well with 2 banana and honey toasted sandwiches. l have at least three main meals which l take AP 20 mins before throughout the day.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ItsShane in forum BulkingReplies: 33Last Post: 09-11-2010, 07:14 PM
- By ronaldino in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 08-14-2010, 04:41 PM
- By jmun23 in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2010, 09:36 AM
- By jbarriga777 in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 09-20-2008, 06:52 PM
- By joebo in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 11-27-2007, 08:30 PM