what do you guys think of this

week 1
Thyrotabs/Thyrocuts 1 each in am with 1 slim xtreme

week 2-3 (double dose)
Thyrotabs/Thrycuts 1 each am and 1 each pm with 1 slim xtreme in am

weel 4 (taper back to 1 dose)
Thyrotabs/Thyrocuts 1 each in am with 1 slim xtreme

week 5-6 SAN T3 guggle blend with kelp

how does that look? is my PCT good? thats what i have on hand so if looks like a safe bet let me know

how should i dose my my PCT T3 and kelp?

opinions? please help out before i start thanks! if SAN T3 (the guggle blend not the real T3) isnt a good PCT i will get something else but i would like to not spend any more money if i can safely.

im 32 M, 169 pounds with couple of cycles of dicana experienced in my books

Mrjustin

Mrjustin

Awards
That look good to me.

But from my experience with both of the products suppression should be mild. On my last T2 bout i started at 3 a day and ended up at 9 for a few days, worked fantastic, but i did have some rebound lb or two come back on.

I recently started another t2 cycle and i tell you what that **** makes you sweat like a whore in church. 15 minutes after i took my double dose this morning, i felt and looked like i had just run 5miles....

On another subject how did you like the dicana? I did that a couple yearrs back and could feel the suppression because the front of my throat became sore for most of the time....this was a 6 a day though...

good luck!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That look good to me.

But from my experience with both of the products suppression should be mild. On my last T2 bout i started at 3 a day and ended up at 9 for a few days, worked fantastic, but i did have some rebound lb or two come back on.

I recently started another t2 cycle and i tell you what that **** makes you sweat like a whore in church. 15 minutes after i took my double dose this morning, i felt and looked like i had just run 5miles....

On another subject how did you like the dicana? I did that a couple yearrs back and could feel the suppression because the front of my throat became sore for most of the time....this was a 6 a day though...

good luck!
i liked dicana, sounds like you did the old version of dicana. i did 2 6 week cycles of the newer version, at 3 caps a day its equivalent to your 6. i had good results off of dicana, i wasnt logging it by i was happy enough to run a second cycle. i think i ran 1 cycle with cytolean and another with halodrol liquigels and psarm. my throat was sore on cycle but i stuck with it and did not notice rebound.

i did taper dicana down to 2 for a few days and then 1 cap a day.

ive lost 44 pounds since feb of 08 by the way, was 211 and now 167 at 5'10.5". trying to drop another 10-15 here going for the mega ripped bruce lee look for the first time in my life,

jim623

This looks good, but a coleague of mine suggested you up the dosages of the thyrotabs and thyrocuts. Either a 2:1 or 3:1 ratio of tabs to cuts. PCT is not a necessity here but ALR's Thyrogenix would be a good option for that. Be sure and keep your protein intake high as this stack has the potential for extreme muscle loss.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This looks good, but a coleague of mine suggested you up the dosages of the thyrotabs and thyrocuts. Either a 2:1 or 3:1 ratio of tabs to cuts. PCT is not a necessity here but ALR's Thyrogenix would be a good option for that. Be sure and keep your protein intake high as this stack has the potential for extreme muscle loss.
this sounds interesting, so your colleague would do how many daily servings at 2:1 ratio? i know i heard over and over that to minimize suppression you should do 1:1. can you get your colleague to respond to my post?

i have S.A.N. T3 on hand, since i already have T3 you also think it is decent for a PCT with kelp?

im considering doing a natty test cycle on top of this to help prevent muscle loss.

jim623

this sounds interesting, so your colleague would do how many daily servings at 2:1 ratio? i know i heard over and over that to minimize suppression you should do 1:1. can you get your colleague to respond to my post?

i have S.A.N. T3 on hand, since i already have T3 you also think it is decent for a PCT with kelp?

im considering doing a natty test cycle on top of this to help prevent muscle loss.
This is what he told me.

Looks pretty good but you can definitily take the dose higher, your current doses are 50mcg of 3'3 and 100mcg of 3'5.

Now 3'5 has the potential to create thyroid suppression but 3'3 usually does not and when combined properly there should be no suppression. ***, from ****, the formulator of ***(which contains both), says you want a 3:1 or 2:1 ratio of 3'3:3'5, people have gone as high as 9 caps of 3'3 and 3 caps 3'5, 450mcg of 3'3 and 300mcg 3'5. So if i were you i would do atleast 3 caps 3'3 and 1 cap 3'5, or 4 caps 3'3 and 2 caps 3'5, either way you really shouldnt need any PCT but gugle supplement may help but i would opt for a product that contains Iodine, i believe ALR has a product whichs called Thyrogenix or something that would be a good option.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is what he told me.

Looks pretty good but you can definitily take the dose higher, your current doses are 50mcg of 3'3 and 100mcg of 3'5.

Now 3'5 has the potential to create thyroid suppression but 3'3 usually does not and when combined properly there should be no suppression. ***, from ****, the formulator of ***(which contains both), says you want a 3:1 or 2:1 ratio of 3'3:3'5, people have gone as high as 9 caps of 3'3 and 3 caps 3'5, 450mcg of 3'3 and 300mcg 3'5. So if i were you i would do atleast 3 caps 3'3 and 1 cap 3'5, or 4 caps 3'3 and 2 caps 3'5, either way you really shouldnt need any PCT but gugle supplement may help but i would opt for a product that contains Iodine, i believe ALR has a product whichs called Thyrogenix or something that would be a good option.

so is a 3:1 dose just once a day all at one time? i have 90 caps of thyrotabs now im wondering if i do 3:1 in the morning for 30 days is enough for good results.

hey can you PM me your censored sentence? thanks

jim623

so is a 3:1 dose just once a day all at one time? i have 90 caps of thyrotabs now im wondering if i do 3:1 in the morning for 30 days is enough for good results.

hey can you PM me your censored sentence? thanks
You should start with 2 of the 3'3 and 1 of the 3'5 twice a day and see what that does for you.