Whats a good replace for caffeine ?

NJbreed

Awards
  • Established
I love caffeine what i want to try something new...

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
ephidrine (spelling) or ginsing (spelling again)

Kashish

Awards
I am badly addicted to coffee...even I want something that would take this addiction away.. i have been looking for cure....is there any?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I am badly addicted to coffee...even I want something that would take this addiction away.. i have been looking for cure....is there any?
Your addicted to caffeine (stimulant). If you want to not be addicted, then stop drinking coffee. Switching to another stimulant will not really help you.

Say if you switch coffee to geranamine, then you'll get addicted to geranamine. It's like coming off dope and using methadone. You'll be addicted to methadone!

Cold turkey bro!

0g1

Awards
Geranamine is a bit different I think. When you stop taking caffeine you will get a headache. Reset-AD helps you recover faster and get rid of the headache.

UKStrength

I'd switch to something milder such as green tea, which still contains some caffeine but in much smaller amounts.

Unfortunately it is like Renegade says...cold turkey mate.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
brolic wasnt looking to come off caffine, he wanted to try something new- check this out:

http://anabolicminds.com/store/1323.html

1,3-dimethylamylamine is a derivative of geranium oil which resembles the body's own chemical messenger, epinephrine (adrenaline). Similar to adrenaline, 1,3-dimethylamylamine exihibits a powerful CNS stimulanting ability, for increased energy, mental clarity, and physical performance. 1,3-dimethylamylamine works through a similar pathway as ephedrine, causing an increase in cAMP (the chemical messenger that triggers fat release and provides potent appetite suppression and thermogenic action).

An effective dose of geranamine is about 25 mg (miligrams) taken 1-3 times a day.

GetSwoll

GetSwoll

Banned
Awards
1,3 dimeth as Jakel said. Or Synephrine, yohimbe as well

I cant kick caffeine. If i dont take in at least a gram a day, my head pounds and i wanna die.

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
Green tea
Bee Pollen
Royal Jelly
Ginseng (sp?)
Wheat germ

I'd use all of these instead of caffeine.

0g1

Awards
I cant kick caffeine. If i dont take in at least a gram a day, my head pounds and i wanna die.
Geez, I thought that when I took 3 200mg caffeine pills I was overdoing it one day ... you take 1000mg every day?!?!? Dam.

Yeah, you get a caffeine headache when you come off it. Like the next day head will start hurting and its really bad. All it is is the blood pressure drops and your head doesn't get blood. I just had it yesterday all day. Just took 1 Reset-AD tablet and headache was almost gone. Got heaps of sleep too. Its a really good product Reset-AD.

GetSwoll

GetSwoll

Banned
Awards
Well, ive been drinking Coffee since i was 6 or 7. Coming from an Italian family, my grandmother would routinely mix espresso into my cereal in the morn to get my ass going. I dont use a gram all at once. 200 here, 400 there. etc

I have the stim tolerance of Tyrone Biggums.

orangerain

Awards
There are supplements in the market you can use. If you haven't heard Ampheta Restore... you should try it. I've been very dependent on coffee and this decreased my dependency. Plus, I didn't feel the fatigue I used to feel when I'm off coffee. :)

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
however many cups of coffee you drink a week..each week take one away and replace it with water...that way you'll be able to quit the caffee without the harsh cold turkey effect...

orangerain

Awards
^ That'll work as well. :D (I did try this - but I felt really tired without the coffee, hence I took ampheta restore to help me out.)

tstinson

Awards
Great information so far, has anyone tried 1,3-dimethylamylamine im still curious about it.. is it made to be taken throughout the day, or can it be used for example as a pre-workout boost?

Kashish

Awards
Well, I have tried replacing coffee with tea and water or other kind of drinks, but like some of you saying, it leads to headaches, that's exactly happens to me..I get headaches and I won't be able to work and feel sleepy and tired. It kind of gives me energy at the same time killing me. Well few of you suggesting the ampheta-restore, I have heard about it, one my friend takes it, she mentioned the same thing to me. I know it helped her, maybe I will give it a try to that as I don't really want to take something that will get me addicted to that also. SO, I am trying to be careful and control myself from any kind of addiction. I hope ampheta-restore will be the solution. What you all say?

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
There are supplements in the market you can use. If you haven't heard Ampheta Restore... you should try it. I've been very dependent on coffee and this decreased my dependency. Plus, I didn't feel the fatigue I used to feel when I'm off coffee. :)
Agreed. Ampheta-Restore has definitely helped me out.

healthbuff

Awards
Your addicted to caffeine (stimulant). If you want to not be addicted, then stop drinking coffee. Switching to another stimulant will not really help you.

Say if you switch coffee to geranamine, then you'll get addicted to geranamine. It's like coming off dope and using methadone. You'll be addicted to methadone!

Cold turkey bro!
I agree!

healthbuff

Awards
Same here. I am coffee addict but when I started taking ampheta restore my coffee intake decreases. I am not saying totally no coffee but I really noticed the big difference that ampheta made in me. I am not dependent to stimulants anymore I can live a day without coffee which is opposite when i haven't started taking ampheta restore yet because I feel like dying without coffee in me :dance:

healthbuff

Awards
I am glad it helped you, I am hoping for the same:)
you will get the same result with ampheta restore. Haven't let me down neither the people that I know taking ampheta

healthbuff

Awards
Well, I have tried replacing coffee with tea and water or other kind of drinks, but like some of you saying, it leads to headaches, that's exactly happens to me..I get headaches and I won't be able to work and feel sleepy and tired. It kind of gives me energy at the same time killing me. Well few of you suggesting the ampheta-restore, I have heard about it, one my friend takes it, she mentioned the same thing to me. I know it helped her, maybe I will give it a try to that as I don't really want to take something that will get me addicted to that also. SO, I am trying to be careful and control myself from any kind of addiction. I hope ampheta-restore will be the solution. What you all say?
I say you get started so that you will feel the same satisfaction i get from ampheta. I have never felt so good and healthy like this!