fenugreek 4:1?

firstblood

Awards
i am taking t-bomb(wish i bought diesel) and it says it has 4:1 fenugreek per dose what does that mean? how much am i getting in mg? if anybody could help that would be great thanks

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
It's a proprietary blend so you won't know exactly how much you get.

4:1 is probably the active ingredient in fenugreek. That means its 4x stronger than just plain ole' fenu.

Hope this helps

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fenugreek seed was ground into a powder and was extracted using hydro-alcohol and
a proprietary process of extraction. Thereafter, it was spray dried into a powder.

The most pure form of Fenugreek is TESTOFEN @ 500-600mg daily do the job!

firstblood

Awards
It's a proprietary blend so you won't know exactly how much you get.

4:1 is probably the active ingredient in fenugreek. That means its 4x stronger than just plain ole' fenu.

Hope this helps
thanks, that explains it. i wish they would tell you how much your putting in your body not just a blend. i like this site, learning so much

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fenugreek seed was ground into a powder and was extracted using hydro-alcohol and
a proprietary process of extraction. Thereafter, it was spray dried into a powder.

The most pure form of Fenugreek is TESTOFEN @ 500-600mg daily do the job!
Fenugreek has much more in it than just the fenosides that increase free test. For example, there is also 4-OHI, which is an glucose sensitizer.