Diesel Test

JasonblkZ06

Awards
So, I have been taking Diesel Test Hardcore 240ct bottle for about 1 week now. Started at 4 tablets, then up to 6. I have yet to go over 6 as I have been a little irritable and horny and have a few pimples on my forehead.

Today this idiot tried to ram me while I was driving. I wanted to turn around and chase him then get in a fist fight with him I was so pissed. I have never felt rage like this, but it was controllable. This would have seriously pissed me off even before, but I am thinking the Diesel Test increased my level of anger. I instantly realized how pissed I was and thought about my being on this testosterone booster. I was then was able to calm myself down but man this definitely does work as advertised.

Do these "natural" testosterone boosters like this and products like T-Bol and T-Bomb really offer any benefit to building muscle? My lifts seem to be stronger and I seem to be leaner etc, but it has only been a week. What are other's experiences like? I seem to feel more confident as well.

Oh, I am 34 years old.

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
uh oh "DieselTest Rage". FDA may start clamping down on test boosters soon, hehe. :)

Kidding. But I do get angrier on test boosters. baaaaaaaad.

crewchief182

crewchief182

Awards
DTHC does the same to me. One of those rare products that lives up to it's claims. Love it!

enswalters

Awards
I've felt like this while taking DTHC. Really wants to make you kick some ass!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Test boosters can have this effect but getting in a fist fight over some road rage should not be one of them. It does not sound like you rage was controled. I have used DTHC and did have feeling of aggression but not to that level. It gave me rage in the gym.

jim623

If the OP is already an aggresive person, then I can see it amplified up to a fight. I rarely get angry naturally but on test boosters I have some pretty intense moments.

Just sing the song, "I feel pretty", lol.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If the OP is already an aggresive person, then I can see it amplified up to a fight. I rarely get angry naturally but on test boosters I have some pretty intense moments.

Or stop taking them as you will not be able to use them in jail LOL.

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established

Oh so pretty...

MC Gun

MC Gun

Banned
Awards
l am thinking of using Diesel Test Pro-Cycle as my pct sounds like a lot of people have had good results with this.
l have already completed my anger management course LOL