Fat burner for someone with thyroid & adrenal issues? - AnabolicMinds.com

Fat burner for someone with thyroid & adrenal issues?

  1. New Member
    punxweb's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    227
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    181

    Fat burner for someone with thyroid & adrenal issues?


    I have thyroid and adrenal issue that I am dealing with. I am also trying to drop a few pounds. I am using the anabolic diet and it seems to be working, just slowly. What would be a safe, non-stim fat burner that I could use? I cannot do thermogenics because I sweat like a pig all day without any help. Any suggestions? Thanks.

  2. Senior Member
    silverSurfer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,930
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1098

    You should probably ask your doctor first.
  3. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,155
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    193997

    Quote Originally Posted by punxweb View Post
    I have thyroid and adrenal issue that I am dealing with. I am also trying to drop a few pounds. I am using the anabolic diet and it seems to be working, just slowly. What would be a safe, non-stim fat burner that I could use? I cannot do thermogenics because I sweat like a pig all day without any help. Any suggestions? Thanks.
    If you have thyroid and adrenal issues then you should deal with them first, and if they are that serious then you should be seeing a medical professional re treatment (and if serious issues, taking a fat burner is not going to help; you need to deal with the problem)!

    Otherwise, there are many safe non-stimulant fat burners, including:
    * DCP
    * Lipotrophin-PM
    * REDuction P.M.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    punxweb's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    227
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    181

    I am currently getting treated by a doctor. We are trying to get both issues under control. Any other safe fat burners? I have heard that TTA and the sesamin work. I tried them with little results. What are the correct dosages for them?
  5. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    122079

    USPlabs Recreate
  6. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    122079

    Quote Originally Posted by punxweb View Post
    I am currently getting treated by a doctor. We are trying to get both issues under control. Any other safe fat burners? I have heard that TTA and the sesamin work. I tried them with little results. What are the correct dosages for them?
    Try PP CLA with their Organic Green Tea only has 6mg Caffeine (Naturally Occurring)
    Body Recomposition and FAT BURNING but the most important if you trying to lose fat is THE DIET
  7. New Member
    punxweb's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    227
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    181

    I have used the CLA supplements before with no real luck. I have not tried the one you stated. I will look into it.
  8. Advanced Member
    eatingisfun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    781
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    483

    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    USPlabs Recreate
    It stimulates thyroid T4 so I would not use Recreate until the thyroid issues are worked out. Are you hypothyroid or hyperthyroid?
  9. New Member
    punxweb's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    227
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    181

    I am unsure what classification I would fall under. I have adequate T3 & T4 levels but my TSH is high. What would someone call that?
  10. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    122079

    Quote Originally Posted by punxweb View Post
    I am unsure what classification I would fall under. I have adequate T3 & T4 levels but my TSH is high. What would someone call that?
    hypothyroidism

    http://www.labtestsonline.org/unders.../tsh/test.html
  11. New Member
    punxweb's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    227
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    181

    Thanks for the link. That clarified it for me.
  12. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    122079

    Quote Originally Posted by eatingisfun View Post
    It stimulates thyroid T4 so I would not use Recreate until the thyroid issues are worked out. Are you hypothyroid or hyperthyroid?
    well for me the "thyroid output" not work and not feel nada but for body recomposition A+!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Adrenal Fatigue, Thyroid, and Workout crashes
    By Scottyo in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 11:58 AM
  2. Adrenal / Thyroid checklist
    By Gutterpump in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-23-2009, 11:43 AM
  3. Adrenal Gland Issues. Reset AD/Venom
    By TheeBC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-03-2008, 05:02 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-24-2008, 01:23 AM
  5. Complete Adrenal/Thyroid Bloodwork - Please help!
    By cjones84 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-15-2007, 01:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in