Fat burner for someone with thyroid & adrenal issues?

punxweb

Awards
I have thyroid and adrenal issue that I am dealing with. I am also trying to drop a few pounds. I am using the anabolic diet and it seems to be working, just slowly. What would be a safe, non-stim fat burner that I could use? I cannot do thermogenics because I sweat like a pig all day without any help. Any suggestions? Thanks.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
You should probably ask your doctor first.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have thyroid and adrenal issue that I am dealing with. I am also trying to drop a few pounds. I am using the anabolic diet and it seems to be working, just slowly. What would be a safe, non-stim fat burner that I could use? I cannot do thermogenics because I sweat like a pig all day without any help. Any suggestions? Thanks.
If you have thyroid and adrenal issues then you should deal with them first, and if they are that serious then you should be seeing a medical professional re treatment (and if serious issues, taking a fat burner is not going to help; you need to deal with the problem)!

Otherwise, there are many safe non-stimulant fat burners, including:
* DCP
* Lipotrophin-PM
* REDuction P.M.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

punxweb

Awards
I am currently getting treated by a doctor. We are trying to get both issues under control. Any other safe fat burners? I have heard that TTA and the sesamin work. I tried them with little results. What are the correct dosages for them?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am currently getting treated by a doctor. We are trying to get both issues under control. Any other safe fat burners? I have heard that TTA and the sesamin work. I tried them with little results. What are the correct dosages for them?
Try PP CLA with their Organic Green Tea only has 6mg Caffeine (Naturally Occurring)
Body Recomposition and FAT BURNING but the most important if you trying to lose fat is THE DIET

punxweb

Awards
I have used the CLA supplements before with no real luck. I have not tried the one you stated. I will look into it.

punxweb

Awards
I am unsure what classification I would fall under. I have adequate T3 & T4 levels but my TSH is high. What would someone call that?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It stimulates thyroid T4 so I would not use Recreate until the thyroid issues are worked out. Are you hypothyroid or hyperthyroid?
well for me the "thyroid output" not work and not feel nada but for body recomposition A+!