Last longer in bed?

T

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
Are there any known supps to make you last longer the first time around?

R

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
:why:

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Low dose SSRI a couple hours before, some anti-histamines, L-dopa, PDE-5 inhibitors, blow a wad before you meet up. These all work to some degree or in conjuction, just have to figure out what works for you.

T

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
could you give me some examples of SSRI's and anti-histimines?

L

l0ck

Awards
Kratom works wonders.. adds hours to my experience.. woman love it.. You'll probably give up because you stayed up all night trying and gotta go to work the next day..

M

mc2000

Awards
i found out that 5-htp worked by mistake... as the godfather mentioned about SSRI's, 5-htp is known to raise serotonin thus help with this problem

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
honestly, try the elastic band first before trying anything else

D

Dameech

Awards
Low dose SSRI a couple hours before, some anti-histamines, L-dopa, PDE-5 inhibitors, blow a wad before you meet up. These all work to some degree or in conjuction, just have to figure out what works for you.
how would you dose those? I've heard someone else say antihistamines and l-dopa work real good together, but dont know how to dose them.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
It's not about how fast you shoot, it's about how many bullets you got left ;) That is as long as you don't blow in 2 seconds after each round. lol.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
The trick is too lessen the degree of sensitivity of your penis therefore lasting longer. slam it in the dresser drawer, that will work. or you could (if the chick is cool) bring yourself almost to climax and stop, you only need to stop for about 30 seconds or so, then start again, this will make you last longer, it probably confuses and pisses your penis off, but it works for when your really worked up and have sex.

M

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
clartine is a non drosy anti-histimine maybe take it when your trying to bang that day

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
Aspire 36
Stamina Training Unit - Fleshlight
DTP
Clean the pipes before
Make sure you breathing nice & deep during, not loud or anthing so she's WTF?
Work math problems out, takes your mind off of it. You can work the math and think of the nice wet ***** without any probs.
Another good one is to switch up positions every few mins. When doing this take you time, don't rush, get a drink of water.
I've been at my best while seeing 3-4 different girls all within' 6 months. I was bangin' alot and could last forever. In fact, I made a few girls cry with happiness/pleasure. I love that, and I love myself for it. :p

L

Logo

Awards
i found out that 5-htp worked by mistake... as the godfather mentioned about SSRI's, 5-htp is known to raise serotonin thus help with this problem
Might not be the best choice if it's late and you've got to get up early the next morning.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
pushups and squats is all u need.

a wicked cramp and wobbly arms will end the night. no joke.

T

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
yea i might just try that before pumping myself full of drugs haha

Canadianguy

Canadianguy

Awards
Tren. it takes forever to bust off

really eh? that explains alot for me bro lol. i was dating this girl a while back while i was training for my 1st show and i was taking tren. it took me FOREVER to bust, to the point where she thought i wasnt attracted to her, but she was super hot lol

D

darren808

Awards
Trust me no supplements needed. It always worked for me. While your doing it. Think of a tomatoe. Seriously!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trust me no supplements needed. It always worked for me. While your doing it. Think of a tomatoe. Seriously!
Care to explain that? :think:

GetSwoll

GetSwoll

Banned
Awards
really eh? that explains alot for me bro lol. i was dating this girl a while back while i was training for my 1st show and i was taking tren. it took me FOREVER to bust, to the point where she thought i wasnt attracted to her, but she was super hot lol
Word man. its weird cause ur libido is super high but its like your johnson is desensitized. Whenever i come off tren and just cruise on test, i become almost like a premature Ejaculator.