- 09-15-2009, 07:25 PM
looking to find out what you guys are taking. I have been getting my bottles at the local health food store but just going through these bottles. Wanna see if anyone can recomened a place that sells a huge bottle of? also if there are ay benefits to taking the actual liquid oil vs the capsules? is it more cost effective if I get a big bottle of straight oil?? thanks for the suggestionsPESCIENCE.COM
"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
- 09-16-2009, 03:10 AM
09-16-2009, 05:54 AM
09-16-2009, 05:17 PM
I use a liquid fish oil that's flavored w/ lemon and rosemary. Not unpleasant at all. Usually, I'll have the softgels for when I'm out and the liquid for when I'm home. Lately though, I've just been using a single dose of the liquid (about 10 grams in 2 tablespoons) w/ my evening meal.
09-16-2009, 05:59 PM
sorry to threadjack, but with 2 fishoil threads on the 1st page...
whats the difference (as far as benefits go) between your standard fish oil and salmon oil?
Similar Forum Threads
- By warriors34 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-17-2009, 02:35 PM
- By oakland6913 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 09-07-2008, 03:58 PM
- By walugi in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 04-24-2008, 11:16 AM
- By LaGrange26 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-11-2008, 09:33 AM
- By TURUGBY in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-12-2005, 02:08 PM