fishoil

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looking to find out what you guys are taking. I have been getting my bottles at the local health food store but just going through these bottles. Wanna see if anyone can recomened a place that sells a huge bottle of fish oil? also if there are ay benefits to taking the actual liquid oil vs the capsules? is it more cost effective if I get a big bottle of straight oil?? thanks for the suggestions

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
looking to find out what you guys are taking. I have been getting my bottles at the local health food store but just going through these bottles. Wanna see if anyone can recomened a place that sells a huge bottle of fish oil? also if there are ay benefits to taking the actual liquid oil vs the capsules? is it more cost effective if I get a big bottle of straight oil?? thanks for the suggestions
It may be cheaper, but the advantage of taking it in a liquigel is you can avoid the nasty taste of the oils. Lots of places sell big jars of Fish Oil. The higher the concentration of DHA and EPA, the better the oil.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I guess also if you're high dosing (say 20-30g/day) you dont have to worry about digesting all those caps when you have the straight liquid.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I use a liquid fish oil that's flavored w/ lemon and rosemary. Not unpleasant at all. Usually, I'll have the softgels for when I'm out and the liquid for when I'm home. Lately though, I've just been using a single dose of the liquid (about 10 grams in 2 tablespoons) w/ my evening meal.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
sorry to threadjack, but with 2 fishoil threads on the 1st page...

whats the difference (as far as benefits go) between your standard fish oil and salmon oil?