Worst reaction to a supplement?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just threw up in my sink from taking yellow gold and still cant get rid of the taste/feel of it.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I just threw up in my sink from taking yellow gold and still cant get rid of the taste/feel of it.
Sounds about right. That taste will linger for a good hour too.

Gum helps a little bit (not much,) but you're better off capping or parachuting it.

I'm laughing only because it's happened to me too, sans the throwing up part.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol how much yellow gold?

i put 1/16th teaspoon in about 3 ounce water with some other ****.

because thats what my prop mix calls for however it is nasty as **** lol

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man this shi1t sucks. I shouldn't have even taken it. I took a dose of epi I hope it didnt come up too.

I have never been interested in the parachuting method before...UNTIL NOW!

Dude trust me I dont blame u. My only complaint is I didn't take a pic of my throw up. It was red from some fruit punch crystal lite(that didn't help).

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Man this shi1t sucks. I shouldn't have even taken it. I took a dose of epi I hope it didnt come up too.

I have never been interested in the parachuting method before...UNTIL NOW!

Dude trust me I dont blame u. My only complaint is I didn't take a pic of my throw up. It was red from some fruit punch crystal lite(that didn't help).
These bulk powder episodes are what turn boys into men. Welcome to the big leagues. :afro:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
wtf is the parachuting method?
Drop a little powder in a piece of folded up papertowel/napkin and then down the hatch with water.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These bulk powder episodes are what turn boys into men. Welcome to the big leagues. :afro:
Man that stuff was horrible. I was on the verge of emailing NP and asking for a refund lmao. I think I am going to try the parachute method. I got that super strong TP.

Gum helps only as long as the flavor lasts.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I think its time for a parachute write up with pictures....

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Drop a little powder in a piece of folded up papertowel/napkin and then down the hatch with water.
Dear Gawd I dont think I could do that, its hard enough to swallow pills, let aloen a dry substance.

Maybe do the parachute method with lettuce? Would that work, fold it up, set it on, and BAM.

I cant swallow pills with water, I gag and spew it up. I can only swallow pills with ice tea...very weird, I think its the taste of water.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I think its time for a parachute write up with pictures....
Ya'll know those little snaps thingys that little kids throw around on 4th of July? It's kinda like that.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I just ate my 1st piece of TP. A little dry could probably use a litte salt and pepper.

I cut down the amount I used this time too. I think I am going to get a scale too.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Ok I just ate my 1st piece of TP. A little dry could probably use a litte salt and pepper.

I cut down the amount I used this time too. I think I am going to get a scale too.
You'll only need between 1/4 and 1/3 of a square of TP. Good luck, sir.

If I'm not mistaken, 800mg of Yellow Gold is 1/4tsp so just get some measuring spoons if you don't have some already and you'll be good to go.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You'll only need between 1/4 and 1/3 of a square of TP. Good luck, sir.

If I'm not mistaken, 800mg of Yellow Gold is 1/4tsp so just get some measuring spoons if you don't have some already and you'll be good to go.
1/4 teaspoon says 500mg

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
so who was it that thought of eating paper?

thats outside the box for sure.

is it the bad taste of the paper that offsets the taste of the substance? or just the fact that you aren't having to down 6oz of hell.

speaking of bulk powder horror, twice a day i mix raspberry ketones with green tea powder and ALCAR in a glass of water before my workouts ( morning weights, night cardio). and i HAVE to have something to chase it with or i fear bad things might happen.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so who was it that thought of eating paper?

thats outside the box for sure.

is it the bad taste of the paper that offsets the taste of the substance? or just the fact that you aren't having to down 6oz of hell.

speaking of bulk powder horror, twice a day i mix raspberry ketones with green tea powder and ALCAR in a glass of water before my workouts ( morning weights, night cardio). and i HAVE to have something to chase it with or i fear bad things might happen.
All the TP does is makes it so u don't come into contact with the powder.

Idk but they saved me. If u(general statement to all) have never taken yellow gold u have no idea what horrible is. I have taken some nasty stuff before in the past but this takes the cake hands down. Not only did it taste bad and feel gross it got stuck and it bothered me for 3 hours.

More power to u for taking those bulk powders. I def have more respect for any1 who uses bulk powders now.

sayheytrey

Awards
Make sure if you use the two ply toilet paper you don't sperate the sheets when you tear the pieces. I did that with the yellow gold parachute and got a nice surprise one time when it split open in my mouth. My wife thought I was retarded all hunched over the sink playing with toilet paper and yellow powder and then gagging as I rummaged through the fridge looking for something to hide the taste in my mouth. Oh, by the way don't get it on anything it'll stain like a mofo.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Naw,.. dont parachute. Real men just skull it.:18:

On a serious note, pertaining to the title of this thread,.. I have just come back from the bathroom for the 13th time today for not fully reading up on Glycobol before taking it. My...stomach...hurts....

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Naw,.. dont parachute. Real men just skull it.:18:

On a serious note, pertaining to the title of this thread,.. I have just come back from the bathroom for the 13th time today for not fully reading up on Glycobol before taking it. My...stomach...hurts....
What did u do so wrong to deserve that?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Come on guys I know I am not the only 1 to have a bad experience with a supplement. I mean I can kinda laugh about it now since it has FINALLY passed.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
What did u do so wrong to deserve that?
well after assessing your tolerances to it, you supposed to pop the dosages in ample time before meals. I took my dosage the other nite with my meal, as it was very late and I wasnt really thinking.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow that squirts, I mean sucks lol. Hope u r feeling better man.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Arachidonic Acid gave me the most ungodly bloat / intestine inflammation / gas like I never new existed (just the sheer amount of it) / and basically crapping oil.

Taste wise, rhodiola powder.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
P-Sarm is pretty vicious stuff. it may be effective, but I can barely keep it down. i threw up several times and once felt like I might die after taking like 3. It's got this really strong smell that comes up as a taste from your stomach. hard to describe but it's like you take the capsule and you can almost taste it coming back up.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Wow that squirts, I mean sucks lol. Hope u r feeling better man.
lol... speakin of squirts,.. I had to cut my leg day short. 2nd to last set on squats, I caught myself at the last second on the last rep of the set, racked the weight and ran to the bathroom like a bat outta hell. Thank goodness for my fast reflexes, haha. After that I said F it,... im going home,... where I spend more time in the bathroom. Yesterday was a bad day lol...

ninociamik

ninociamik

Awards
honestly i don't think the taste of yellow gold is that bad....my family have lots of chinese medicine made from herbs, so I kinda used to it...the taste is really similar. but the taste will linger in your tongue for hours, that for sure.

maybe the problem is because lots of american are so used to sweet stuff (no offense). My friend from Ireland told me once that he was amazed how much sweetness americans can tolerate...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 10
Prince IronMag Labs 2
Anabolics 26
mixedup Anabolics 0
Anabolics 201