1,3-dimethylamylamine and Yohimbine HCL Powder

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
I purchased 1,3-dimethylamylamine (1 gram) Yohimbine HCL Powder (1 gram) bulk powders from nutraplanet and am just wondering about the best way to dose them without a scale.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Liquid solution.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both of these compounds are serious, and you do NOT want to overdose.

The only way to make sure you are getting accurate dosing is to find a known volume bottle (say 30ml). Decide what dosage you want per ml (or fraction thereof).

Example - say you wanted 10mg Yohimbine and 30mg Dimethylamylamine per 1ml dose. You would add 300mg yohimbine and 900mg Dimeth. to the bottle. Then, add in your liquid (water or oil) until it is full. Shake well.

You will need something (dropper or oral syringe) to measure out each dose.

Voila

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Both of these compounds are serious, and you do NOT want to overdose.

The only way to make sure you are getting accurate dosing is to find a known volume bottle (say 30ml). Decide what dosage you want per ml (or fraction thereof).

Example - say you wanted 10mg Yohimbine and 30mg Dimethylamylamine per 1ml dose. You would add 300mg yohimbine and 900mg Dimeth. to the bottle. Then, add in your liquid (water or oil) until it is full. Shake well.

You will need something (dropper or oral syringe) to measure out each dose.

Voila

Good informative post. i did the same thing w/ MDHT powder I had from back in the day. I'd suggest not to go w/ the oil, though. I found out the hard way that you end up getting little droplets on shirts and it doesn't want to come out w/ washing.

Also, the powder doesn't reallydissolve as much as it suspends. i think maybe putting it in alcohol would help, but I'm not positive on that. n any case, it's a good way to measure things out when you're working w/ powders.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll second the warning on these 2.

Bulk powders leave little margin for error. Had a good friend almost die from too much yohimbe. CNS shut down and they had to revive him. He's fine now but I got the call from the hospital. Not cool...

This is one instance where caps make sense in pre-measured doses.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I'll second the warning on these 2.

Bulk powders leave little margin for error. Had a good friend almost die from too much yohimbe. CNS shut down and they had to revive him. He's fine now but I got the call from the hospital. Not cool...

This is one instance where caps make sense in pre-measured doses.
Yeah, I've never messed w/ powdered yohimbine but if dosed too high I know it can have harsh sides, since it's a stim. Probably best to use a scale if you're gonna go the powder route w/ that.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
what's a good starting dose for the dimethylamylamine? I'm going to be using it with PEA.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Good informative post. i did the same thing w/ MDHT powder I had from back in the day. I'd suggest not to go w/ the oil, though. I found out the hard way that you end up getting little droplets on shirts and it doesn't want to come out w/ washing.

Also, the powder doesn't reallydissolve as much as it suspends. i think maybe putting it in alcohol would help, but I'm not positive on that. n any case, it's a good way to measure things out when you're working w/ powders.

yep. wasted 3$ on bulk yohimbine. thats wayy too much effort. plus the air bubbles in droppers/syringes blur the real amount that you are getting as well( at least when i do it).

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the other option is to mix it with known measureable quantity of another powder that has good flow characteristics to get a measureable amount. Its how you prep a powder for encapsulation... so again saying you want to easily measure out 5mg increments of yohimbine and your best accurate small measurement is 1/2 tsp effectively you have 200 servings in the 1g, so total volume = 100tsp = 2 cups + 4tsp. So take that much (less the volume of the yhcl, probably under a tsp) of creatine mono or whey, and mix it with the yohimbine in a container that is at least 4 cups size - twice the volume of what you have. Shake like a mofo and you are done. Its helpful when doing it like this to use something that is a different color as that helps make it easier to see if there is any clumping or uneven distribution.

note there is still a little risk of unevenness with this, but its basically how capsules are made