After cycle supplements?

pobo90

Awards
So im on a RPM/Neovar/IGF-2 cycle

Im now wondering what I can take to maintain and cut after I'm done taking this cycle. I cant imagine continuing RPM would be good for you same with IGF-2.

So any suggestions for after cylce supplements?"

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Im now wondering what I can take to maintain and cut after I'm done taking this cycle. I cant imagine continuing RPM would be good for you same with IGF-2.

Are we talking supps in pct or after your pct?

pobo90

Awards
Well Do i need a pct for those supps? I was told they were safe to use without a pct. I just want something that'll make my gains show more by gettin rid of the bulky look. aka im just tryin to get cut while keeping as much gains as i can when im off the cycle

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well Do i need a pct for those supps? I was told they were safe to use without a pct. I just want something that'll make my gains show more by gettin rid of the bulky look. aka im just tryin to get cut while keeping as much gains as i can when im off the cycle
Sorry only notice cycle and assumed it was a ph cycle. They would not require a pct. I would not run the RPM long term but the other 2 should be fine.

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A good creatine and keeping your diet and training consistent should help you hold onto your gains. Your diet will largely determine if you "lose the bulky look".

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Actually, you CAN continue using RPM and IGF-2. After every 8-12 weeks using them it is recommended to have a 2-4 week break from them. However, this is dependent on the individual, and you can be like me and just use them all the time; as a male, if you were to do this, then I would recommend using only on resistance training days for 2-4 weeks and then reuse again daily after that.

You DO know that RPM/NeoVar/IGF-2 is NOT a hormonal cycle yes?

If you want to maintain what you have then keep training as you are and consume Maintenance calories. If you want to cut (a good article to read is The 3 Keys to Fat Loss) then adjust and manipulate your calorie intake and training to suit that.

No, you do NOT need a PCT for these supplements (as stated above).

If you want to get rid of the fat then you need to lose some fat. Read article link above.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

pobo90

Awards
Rosie always gives the best answers... thanks alot :)

pobo90

Awards
Great article btw, i forwarded to all my friends and families

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie always gives the best answers... thanks alot :)
Great article btw, i forwarded to all my friends and families
No worries. It's there to make sure people are informed right re fat loss; it's not hard if you know what to do.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT