Best supplement for joint and ligament repair?

What is the best supplement for joint health?

• Cissus

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Glucosamine, chondroitin

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Something else? If so, please list.

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
I've taken cissus and glucosamine chondroitin for joint issues for several years now. I'm wondering if there have been any advanced or anything that I may have overlooked in terms of helping my joints rehabilitate.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OsteoSport by Applied Nutriceuticals

I've taken cissus and glucosamine chondroitin for joint issues for several years now. I'm wondering if there have been any advanced or anything that I may have overlooked in terms of helping my joints rehabilitate.
OsteoSport. It is the complete joint/tendon/ligament/bone product.

My knee and hip problems are GONE when I am using it (and it only takes 2-3 days to notice a difference)...In February 2009 I broke my left scaphoid (in two places). 6.5 weeks and 3 casts later, the final cast was removed. Considering that the usual minimum period of being casted for with a scaphoid fracture is 9 weeks, mine coming off after only 6.5 weeks is a big deal. Throughout the entire time (pre, during, and most definitely to continue after during rehabilitation and beyond) my casting I was using OsteoSport. The OsteoSport has definitely contributed to the accelerated healing of my injury, so I love this product!

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Lately my joints have been good since i've just been using NP 1000mg fish oil at 20caps/ED

also my joints felt great when i used a bottle of OsteoSport :)

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Try Animal Flex, give it 30 days to fully kick in and never look back. The stuff is amazing.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
also i forgot to add, orange triad contains Glucosamine, chondroitin at 2g per 6 caps which is the daily dose recommended for OT. I do notice my joints improving when i use OT for 4-5 months, guess it takes time to build up

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
OsteoSport. It is the complete joint/tendon/ligament/bone product.

My knee and hip problems are GONE when I am using it (and it only takes 2-3 days to notice a difference)...In February 2009 I broke my left scaphoid (in two places). 6.5 weeks and 3 casts later, the final cast was removed. Considering that the usual minimum period of being casted for with a scaphoid fracture is 9 weeks, mine coming off after only 6.5 weeks is a big deal. Throughout the entire time (pre, during, and most definitely to continue after during rehabilitation and beyond) my casting I was using OsteoSport. The OsteoSport has definitely contributed to the accelerated healing of my injury, so I love this product!

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
What is in it?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is in it?
I am sure if you go to the App Nut website or any number of places that sell it you can find out...

And for what's its worth, SuperCissusRX and bulk SCRx from NP is extremely effective at releiving and healing joint/tendon/ligament problems. Plus, there are positive anabolic effects from a higher dose of SCRx as well.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is in it?
Ingredient Profile

Joint-Glide Mobility Complex (385mg):

Bromelain (2000 GDU)
CetylMyristoleate 20% (CMO)
Curcumin 95%
Hyaluronic Acid
Bioperine (95-98% Piperine)

CGC2 Joint Regeneration Matrix (115mg):

Cissus Quadrangularis (40% Phytosterols)
Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C)
Glucosamine Sulfate
Chondrotin Sulfate 90% (Chinese Bovine
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)

Technical Write-Up

See Technical Write-Up at Applied Nutriceuticals - OsteoSport for more information.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT