looking for a good safe stack help!

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.17%

looking for a good safe stack help!

me and my buddie are both 19 and we want to try a safe stack...i was thinking bsn or muscle tech even tho they are bashed but anyothers will be helpfull...maby universal...

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.93%

training experience? stats? goals?

Without knowing anything I'd tell you to not waste your money on BSN or Muscletech. There is good reason their products are bashed.
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.02%

19? Food, creatine, whey, Glutamine, vitamins, Fish oil
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.17%

im 510,197...i bench 305 maby alil more...and squat 400plus...im a solid kid all the way around im just looking for the extra look you know how us kinda guys are...
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.73%

x2. Hey guys, I'm 19 as well (the thing says 18 for some reason?). But what GetSwoll suggested is perfect and is really all we need at this age. However, a pre workout nitric oxide powder such as Black Powder, White Flood, Vasocharge, etc. could also be beneficial but it is not needed. Do not waste your money on "crap" products such as muscle tech IMO. There are alot better ones out there. Lots of good, clean food, a good lifting program, and the staple supplements listed here. I am a certified personal trainer and nutritionist as well as a competitive bodybuilder (I have competed three times 2nd place twice and 1st place one) so if you have any questions I would be happy to help you out. Goodluck and God Bless.

Quote Originally Posted by GetSwoll View Post
    19? Food, creatine, whey, Glutamine, vitamins, Fish oil
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.17%

thanks man but i mean im really looking for a lil bit of a stack so if you had to recommend one or anyone for that matter i would like that...
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.73%

Well if you want something that is completely safe but is not guaranteed to work you could go with an all natural testosterone boosting supplement or supplement stack. I would recommend the Asteroid Stack by USP Labs. It has natural test boosters as well as nutrient repartitioners to increase the amount of free test in your blood stream and make you more insulin sensitive. Or you could go with Anabolic Xtreme's MassFX and Neovar Recomped as you test/nutrient repartitioning stack. I am currently doing research on the health benefits of natural test boosters for subjects ages 21 and under (as I am going to college at Vanderbilt University) and the data so far looks very promising. However, I soely recommend just using the staple products if you aren't already as they will give you TREMENDOUS results if you use them in conjunction with a clean diet and solid training regimen. Goodluck with everything.

Quote Originally Posted by at1010 View Post
    thanks man but i mean im really looking for a lil bit of a stack so if you had to recommend one or anyone for that matter i would like that...
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.17%

thanks a lot man ive used all the staple products thats why i was wondering thanks for the tips...
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.73%

If you are taking the base products then I highly recommend supplementing with these stacks or stacks like it to see if you can enjoy the hea;th benefits from testofen and trans resveratrol. I applaude you for saying "safe" and staying away from PH's and anabolic steroids.

Quote Originally Posted by at1010 View Post
    thanks a lot man ive used all the staple products thats why i was wondering thanks for the tips...
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.17%

o ya man not dumb...i got alot respect buddies who have juiced and everyone looks at them like big deal you cheated...i am a big dude and ppl me and want to train with me for not juicing....thanks for the motivational boost
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.02%

Try ECA. it wont pack on muscle by itself, no. But the extra intensity may help you train harder and thus achieve better physical results.

Its safe. Been using it for many years.

Dont use it if you have pre-existing heart conditions. If you train in the heat, stay hydrated.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 12:51 PM
  2. Good/safe cutter?
    By GtWrestler in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-12-2008, 12:14 PM
  3. Safe Stack?
    By Wolfbeta in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-01-2004, 11:18 PM