PH for long distance running

dougiedf

Awards
hey, ran a few cycles of PH in the past year or so. liked the results on muscle mass but not on my cardio...i get back pumps super bad with pretty much everything. including low dose stanzolol and anavar. AAS isnt something i wanna get really into, due to the legality. but i like PHs and i' smart about them... Im looking to really get alot better at my distance running. the back pumps suck. Looking for some good PHs that will help in cardio endurance. I did a cycle of furzadrol and liked it but it was weak...

any feed back would be awesome.

semper fi

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I dont have experience with hormonal products, but as far as non - hormonal cordygen V02 worked really well for me, and maybe taurine for the back pumps. Add in some BA and you should be golden.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Your competing against EPO users for these events. MST cordygen products, citruline malate, beta-alanine, creatine. MST 5 and VO2 are the king here.

dougiedf

Awards
so you think no go on prohormones if im i gotta run far......

damn i was dreading that. i love testosterone. :-(

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure I understand why you would want to be on a PH and running long distance. That is counter productive. Cardio for health is fine, but trying to build a lot of muscle with steroids, and be really good at running is not smart.

I would re prioritize. Or perhaps just run off cycle.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey, ran a few cycles of PH in the past year or so. liked the results on muscle mass but not on my cardio...i get back pumps super bad with pretty much everything. including low dose stanzolol and anavar. AAS isnt something i wanna get really into, due to the legality. but i like PHs and i' smart about them... Im looking to really get alot better at my distance running. the back pumps suck. Looking for some good PHs that will help in cardio endurance. I did a cycle of furzadrol and liked it but it was weak...

any feed back would be awesome.

semper fi
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/83105-ps-steroid-talk.html

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
WTF? PH's? That's just dumb. Diet and training are key, for distance running. The supplements you need have been mentioned already. I would also add EGCG, as it may boost endurance significantly, and resveratrol as well. Something like Anabolic Edge might give you the hormonal tweaking you'd like, as well as boosting endurance very well, too (according to some studies).

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
lots of these guys run low dose test and bold for 10+ weeks. pretty normal cardio cycle.

brockles

brockles

Awards
Bold or if you were to go down the "real" route then EQ.