What is RPM and Drive?

adz8916

Awards
I read this a lot on these boards and other internet sites but I'm confused WHAT these are exactly.

I heard people are getting so much aggression from these supplements and that their muscles are densing and their veins are popping out. Sounds like anabolic steroids to me!

Is this stuff totally legal? I wouldn't want any side effects at all. How does it work? By the way I do sprint events and wouldn't want to add bulk, just definition really.. well I think that's what they'd need?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, they're completely legal and safe for competition. For more info on them, go read their write-ups over at AN's website.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
shoot me a PM and I will explain/help you out. Both are perfectly legal. Our RPM product is a pre-workout/energy product with test mimicking abilities. It allows for more aggression, increased energy/focus.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I read this a lot on these boards and other internet sites but I'm confused WHAT these are exactly.

I heard people are getting so much aggression from these supplements and that their muscles are densing and their veins are popping out. Sounds like anabolic steroids to me!

Is this stuff totally legal? I wouldn't want any side effects at all. How does it work? By the way I do sprint events and wouldn't want to add bulk, just definition really.. well I think that's what they'd need?
You need to learn more about supplements and stop making assumptions based on what things "sound" like!

Both RPM and Drive are legal, both by NCAA and the WADA regulations. You don't get sides; aside from maybe some nausea initially from the Icariin in Drive.

Very simply, RPM is a preworkout product and Drive is a natural testosterone booster.

For information on how RPM and Drive work, read the Technical Write-up for each product at:
* Applied Nutriceuticals - RPM
* Applied Nutriceuticals - Drive

As a sprinter RPM and Drive would be a perfect stack for you.

As a sprinter you should not be concerned with how you LOOK but about your PERFORMANCE. If you eat and train correctly for a sprinter then you are going to be defined anyways.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

kgudgeon

Awards
Is a PCT needed after this stack?

I am really looking to keep my mass, but cut it up a big, while keeping strength. I know that this is very hard to accomplish, but I would love to cut up a bit.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is a PCT needed after this stack?

I am really looking to keep my mass, but cut it up a big, while keeping strength. I know that this is very hard to accomplish, but I would love to cut up a bit.
RPM and Drive are NATURAL supplements and therefore no, do NOT require PCT (only HORMONALS require PCT afterwards)!

Keeping muscle and strength is actually very easy to accomplish if you are 'cutting'; there is no reason at all for you to lose either when losing fat. Fat loss should not be the primary concern when 'cutting', but muscle retention. And with diet manipulated according to the individual, this can be done successfully.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Wow ... you've been sternly instructed by Rosie.

I wish ;)

Mod edit: Read the rules

kgudgeon

Awards
Thanks. Would I be able to stack NO Xplode and CellMass with RPM and DRIVE? I am also currently taking LeanFx from AX. Thanks again for the help! I took a look at the link you provided in an earlier post and it says to stack Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2 with it.

Which seems to be the best combo for a stack from AppNu? I absolutely LOVE Xplode, so it is a staple in my workouts, can I stack it with DRIVE and RPM?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
you can use it, but I would say maybe try just RPM (without noxplode) and see what you think of that. Yes, Igf-2 is a great product. I enjoy all of them, but for your goals of sprinting and staying lean I think RPM/Drive is the better stack.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks. Would I be able to stack NO Xplode and CellMass with RPM and DRIVE? I am also currently taking LeanFx from AX. Thanks again for the help! I took a look at the link you provided in an earlier post and it says to stack Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2 with it.

Which seems to be the best combo for a stack from AppNu? I absolutely LOVE Xplode, so it is a staple in my workouts, can I stack it with DRIVE and RPM?
Yes, you could stack NO Xplode and CellMass with RPM and Drive. However, if you are sensitive to stimulants then using NO Xplode with RPM is not advisable, and you would have to start off with only half dose of both, or use one or the other.

LeanFx is also ok with the RPM/Drive stack.

Stacking IGF-2 with RPM and Drive is optional (as is stacking them together). Best results are got when using all four products: RPM, Drive, IGF-2 and NeoVar Recomped. However, the RPM/Drive stack will give you the results required for sprinting performance.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

adz8916

Awards
So RPM & Drive is totally legal and causes no harm to the body?

I know it's quite expensive but if it does make a good difference than it is worth it. How comes I've never heard about these supplements before? All I ever heard of was Creatine and Protein.

I've heard of other supplements like Zinc and that. I am a sprinter so I'm looking for a lot of aggression as that's what the sport is all about. I need the power and aggression I seem to be lacking right now. Sometimes I have that power but most of the time I'm lacking in it, like maybe low in testosterone?

Could you explain more about RPM and Drive and would you know any other good supplements to take for the sprinter? Thanks

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

I know it's quite expensive but if it does make a good difference than it is worth it. How comes I've never heard about these supplements before? All I ever heard of was Creatine and Protein.

I've heard of other supplements like Zinc and that. I am a sprinter so I'm looking for a lot of aggression as that's what the sport is all about. I need the power and aggression I seem to be lacking right now. Sometimes I have that power but most of the time I'm lacking in it, like maybe low in testosterone?

Could you explain more about RPM and Drive and would you know any other good supplements to take for the sprinter? Thanks
look them up, we have gotten you off to a start. Just go to appliednutriceuticals.com for more indepth information. word of advice, don't go supplement crazy. Grab 1-2 new items and run them, see what they do, then maybe try something new and compare.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yes, RPM and Drive are totally legal and cause no harm to the body.

RPM and Drive are definitely worth it. I personally use these products and it makes a huge difference to my training and performance.

My experience with RPM
Unlike other stimulants RPM provides me with a smooth, focussed energy (as opposed to jittery, restless energy). In the gym I am calm and almost RELAXED. Training sessions seem to move in slow-motion, and sometimes I cannot believe that an hour has ALREADY passed (when it seems like I've only been in there for a few minutes). Being an aggressive person by nature, on RPM I can amplify that aggression and channel it into my training, thus providing me with better quality sessions. RPM also adds just that much more to my pump and vascularity: The pumps are great, and are painful at times, with vascularity ropes and knots of blue snaking up arms and legs.

My experience with Drive
Unlike the 7-10 days that it takes for males to notice the effects of Drive it takes me 3 weeks for Drive to kick in. However, once it does I notice greater endurance (and my endurance is pretty high as it is), especially for HIIT sessions. I also notice increased SPEED when doing such sessions, as well as with my running; over 8 weeks I went from doing 4.5 min/km to 3.8 min/km over a 5.5km distance. Mood and libido both increase as well, along with muscular strength...Stacked with Activate Xtreme and IGF-2, this makes a lethal stack for gains in muscle mass and strength. Stacked with RPM, this makes an awesome stack for leaning out and increasing performance.

There are far more supplements out there than creatine, protein and zinc. Just take a look at NutraPlanet; there are products ranging from preworkout powders to testosterone boosters to cortisol control products to joint support to topicals and so much more.

Actually, sprinting is NOT about aggression, but more about power and speed and a few other variables.

Just because you only "sometimes" have power does NOT mean that you are lacking in testosterone; it could be a variety of factors, including incorrect nutrition or training, etc.

For information on how RPM and Drive work, read the Product Overview and Technical Write-up for each product at:
* Applied Nutriceuticals - RPM
* Applied Nutriceuticals - Drive

As a sprinter, creatine is a definite supplement to be using, especially as sprinting is an anaerobic event; and if you are resistance training (as you should be) then it is, IMO, a definite requirement. A multivitamin is a definite for everyone, regardless of whether you are training or not. Good fats (if you do not get them from your diet) are also good to supplement with. Protein powder is fine to use to ensure that you're meeting your protein intake requirements (again, if you do not get enough protein from your diet, or for convenience when eating real food can't happen).

I do not recommend any other supplements, aside from perhaps a preworkout product (i.e. which is what RPM is), as you are new to supplements.

If you are looking to increase your power, then you must be doing resistance training as well as sprint training, especially in the off-season. It is your spend time in the gym doing resistance training, that will increase your strength and power (provided that you are training correctly for it), which will in turn translate into explosiveness and speed.

Re supplements and RPM and Drive for a sprinter, I suggest that you read these threads (this topic has already been covered well):

* http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/79054-sprinter-supplements.html
* http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/83513-sprinter-advice.html
* http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/111960-products-use-college.html
* http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/135257-supplements-100m-200m.html

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
My experience with RPM
Unlike other stimulants RPM provides me with a smooth, focussed energy (as opposed to jittery, restless energy). In the gym I am calm and almost RELAXED. Training sessions seem to move in slow-motion, and sometimes I cannot believe that an hour has ALREADY passed (when it seems like I've only been in there for a few minutes). Being an aggressive person by nature, on RPM I can amplify that aggression and channel it into my training, thus providing me with better quality sessions. RPM also adds just that much more to my pump and vascularity: The pumps are great, and are painful at times, with vascularity ropes and knots of blue snaking up arms and legs.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
You hit the nail on the head there!