Hairloss!!!

MEH89

MEH89

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering what are some good things to help for hair loss. I have never used anything but a few Testerone boosters. I first noticed my hairloss at about 16. I am know 20, I can honestly say that the thinning hasn't got much worst but I shed a lot of hair. I can rub my hand threw my head, and at least 3-5 pieces of hair will fall off my head. What are some good products to help slow the rate of loss. I have used Toco 8, but never any Rogaine. Thanks for any help.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Try using that will maybe strengthen your hair from the roots and also thicken your hair. Im using some Emu oil every 2 days or so mixed with some castor oil.

Im going to be getting some black jamaican castor oil soon though, many positive reviews on bald/thin patches getting hair growth generally over the net. Maybe give that a shot? my brothers been using castor oil little longer then me, his hairs gotten a tad thicker n more stronger in around 2 months of Every other day use.

All the best.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Try nizoral to help block dht. Cheap and easy.

MEH89

MEH89

Awards
  • Established
what is everyone thoughts on Minoxidil? I have found it from 2% all the way to 12.5%. We'll Is there much of a difference between the percentages, can the higher one lead to possible negative side effects??

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
go to regrowth.com and read the faqs on minox.