five-deca-zol

burnside

Awards
i'm thinking about taking five-deca-zol. i have been talking to a few friends and they said they got great gains and big boost in their maxes.

info about me:
i'm 18 and i way about 186 lbs and i'm 6'1''. i have been lifting for about a year and a half been on 4 different supplements, also i go to the gym 6 days a week. these are the supplements i have been on, black powder, celltec hardcore, 100% whey protein and some other whey protein, i buy in bulk so i use these supplements for 2 months top. i just want to here what experienced people have to say.

flat bench-210
incline bench-185
decline bench-200
squat-225
dead lift-200

thanks

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's a Superdrol clone. Run from it. Run as far away as you can. It's a very strong prosteroid.

burnside

Awards
what would it do to me. i have seen 4 of my friends on it and nothing happened to them.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
did your friends get bloodwork done after? Their test numbers could be low, their lipid and liver values could be whacked and they may not even know it. Also doing steroids before 21 or so can close growth plates in your body.

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what would it do to me. i have seen 4 of my friends on it and nothing happened to them.
Raise your liver enzyme levels (a marker for liver distress), close growth plates, reduce sperm count, infertility, gyno, increased risk for prostate cancer...that's a good start of what can potentially happen. The compound you are asking about is not a substance to be taken lightly. It's best reserved for experienced users over 21 (really over 25 imo). If you're looking for a good product that is safe, try a test booster stack like MassFX and Hyperdrol 2. Stay away from prohormones.