critique my stack please..

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Ive been on AM since june and wow I have learned way more than i ever imagined! Most of you guys have been xtremely helpful and thanks to all that have...I've been lifting consitently for about 5 yrs but only took the basics, creatine, whey, multi etc etc...Since joing Ive been trying more xtreme stuff and I am def seeing better results with the aid of my diet and training of course..I haven't done an AAS or PH as of yet bet I def will in the very near future but first experimenting with powerfull non-hormonal stuff to get my body prepped..I put together a stack with the help of some of you on here and would like to get feedback from everyone who has any experience with these supps. The list is as follows:

Asteroid Stack (8 wks in on a 12 wk run) love it! w/ 3.. 800 mg of PRIME 3 times a day
super cissus..
Creatine mono 5 gm day
jacked3d

Just ordered the following:
glycobol
CEL's Formestane
Vat attack
Eviscerate ( Holy sh*t balls it burns )
ALCAR
Slim Xtreme 1 pill day

my staples:
BCAA ( xtend)
fish oil..2 am & 2 pm
GNC multi sport
oats & whey and cassein b4 bed

please feel free to critique or add suggestions..
my question is can i take all these together and will any of these supps conflict with each other?? As you can tell my main goal is to increase Strength like crazy but DEFINITELY decrease body fat mainly in lower abs and love handles, Belly fat basically!

thanks in advance

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
The VAT attack isn't really needed, nor is Formestane (AI). You've not done PH so there's no cortisol issue.

There is no problem using an AI however and it may help you for future reference.

With regards to the rest - it appears you are aiming to cut heavily. Its fine but it depends on your diet, i.e. if you bulking and are no cutting looks good.

Your stack looks like a reasonable PCT except for a natural SERM, but again A-steriod will not generate any hormonal imbalance; case you don't need one. Is glycobol similar to the nutrient partitioning of the USPlabs stuff?

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
The VAT attack isn't really needed, nor is Formestane (AI). You've not done PH so there's no cortisol issue.

There is no problem using an AI however and it may help you for future reference.

With regards to the rest - it appears you are aiming to cut heavily. Its fine but it depends on your diet, i.e. if you bulking and are no cutting looks good.

Your stack looks like a reasonable PCT except for a natural SERM, but again A-steriod will not generate any hormonal imbalance; case you don't need one. Is glycobol similar to the nutrient partitioning of the USPlabs stuff?
I'm not sure i completely understand what you were trying to say...But yes I do want to shed alot of body fat...The BF analyzer at my gym reads that I am 16% and that is ALL in the midsection..i am lean and hard everywhere else...My main goal right now is to drop down to like 12 or 13% and THEN I want to do a PH but I am waiting to lose BF first..

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Ive been on AM since june and wow I have learned way more than i ever imagined! Most of you guys have been xtremely helpful and thanks to all that have...I've been lifting consitently for about 5 yrs but only took the basics, creatine, whey, multi etc etc...Since joing Ive been trying more xtreme stuff and I am def seeing better results with the aid of my diet and training of course..I haven't done an AAS or PH as of yet bet I def will in the very near future but first experimenting with powerfull non-hormonal stuff to get my body prepped..I put together a stack with the help of some of you on here and would like to get feedback from everyone who has any experience with these supps. The list is as follows:

Asteroid Stack (8 wks in on a 12 wk run) love it! w/ 3.. 800 mg of PRIME 3 times a day
super cissus..
Creatine mono 5 gm day
jacked3d

Just ordered the following:
glycobol
CEL's Formestane
Vat attack
Eviscerate ( Holy sh*t balls it burns )
ALCAR
Slim Xtreme 1 pill day

my staples:
BCAA ( xtend)
fish oil..2 am & 2 pm
GNC multi sport
oats & whey and cassein b4 bed

please feel free to critique or add suggestions..
my question is can i take all these together and will any of these supps conflict with each other?? As you can tell my main goal is to increase Strength like crazy but DEFINITELY decrease body fat mainly in lower abs and love handles, Belly fat basically!

thanks in advance

ADVICE? SUGGESTIONS? THOUGHTS?......ANYONE??

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure i completely understand what you were trying to say...But yes I do want to shed alot of body fat...
Thats obvious.

I don't do PH but you don't need to shred to do a cycle. Depends on the PH but like the opposite really.

What you are describing looks like a PCT (see PCT section for details).

Do your cycle then use cortisol blocking etc... Of course its a good idea to check your PCT before a cycle in case there is stuff that doesn't agree with you. You also need to sort out your SERM.

Really I couldn't give two monkeys about shredding 2-3% - unless you are serious about competition. (okay I'm getting a bit tired of the thread)

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Thats obvious.

I don't do PH but you don't need to shred to do a cycle. Depends on the PH but like the opposite really.

What you are describing looks like a PCT (see PCT section for details).

Do your cycle then use cortisol blocking etc... Of course its a good idea to check your PCT before a cycle in case there is stuff that doesn't agree with you. You also need to sort out your SERM.

Really I couldn't give two monkeys about shredding 2-3% - unless you are serious about competition. (okay I'm getting a bit tired of the thread)
Yeah I agree with what you are saying...several ppl told me I could run Formestane alone for help with reducing body fat...I seem to have high estrogen levels..never really had it checked but have the signs of it....And as for cortisol obviously by reducing that i can reduce the fat i hold on my abs and love handles which is the ONLY place on my body i have fat, and it seems VAT attack is suppossed to be a good one for that so that is why I chose to use those 2 products...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
VAT Attack is a great addition to any cutting stack and is effective. If you have it, run it and you will be happy with the results.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
VAT Attack is a great addition to any cutting stack and is effective. If you have it, run it and you will be happy with the results.
thanks dude..Im already seeing a leaning effect