Critque my supp plan please!!!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Ok so here is my supplement plan I was thinking on running. It is a little on the spendy side but think it would be pretty good. Tell me what ya'll think. My goal is to shed some lbs while gaining some muscle and getting stronger.....I know a tuffy. I actually like the size I am at now just would like my waist to come down a tad more without risking the loss of muscle.

Staples:
Omega Fish Oils
ZMA
BCAA

T-Booster:
CL Blue Up
AI Stoked
NP Divanex
NP Acetyl-L-Carnitine

Insulin support: Dosed with my 3 carb meals (breakfast, pre/post workout)
NP Banaba
NP Coleus forskholii

Pre-Workout:
Superpump 250

Additionals:
USP SuperCis (shoulder and elbow tendon been killing so thought about trying this out)
Jarrow Alpha-GPC (Memory....also read an article where it boosted strength by 14% when taken 60-90 pre-workout)

So Is this overkill? Prob so but dunno what I could do without? Suggestions? Thanks

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems like alot in test boosting seems a bit overkill. But looks like you looked into it cause if remember right Blue Up is trib, Stoked resveratol, with Divanex for the nettle root, etc. So you covered alot in the test boosting area. But why no protein?

AlbinoRhino44

AlbinoRhino44

Awards
yea test boosters look a bit heavy. The usp cissus is great tho, definetely get it.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
PrepNWA....yea researched it alot stoked-for the res and icariin, Blue up-for the trib and LJ.....divanex-for obviously nettle......and ALCAR for weightloss....wooopsss yep definately protein as my staple. I am trying carnivor protein right now and am liking it very well. I believe in red meat and eat a ton...prob too much

So what should I take out guys?

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
What do yall think about running blue up w/stoked or blue up w/pct assist or just blue up w/np hgw? Also gonna run alcar & plcar too! There is alot of health benefits for those!

Juice3300

Awards
Blue Up with Stoked would be a GREAT stack, and as everyone has said you made good choices on supps (Blue Up is Trib and Stoked is trans-resveratrol). Three different supps for test is a bit of overkill so if you are looking to save money and still get the same results as your current stack then I would go with Blue Up and Stoked. Also look out for TestoPRO that is coming out from Anabolic Innovations. It has Testofen in it which is supposedly much more effective and beneficial than trib. Goodluck and God Bless and just remember to not overdo it! Americans have the most expensive urine on the planet due to all the excess nutrients and supps we take in :D.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Blue Up and Stoked should be a good stack together.