Slim Xtreme is Too ****ing Xtreme

  1. Slim Xtreme is Too ****ing Xtreme


    Topic title. I am a stimulant junkie. I can eat ECA up to 250mg of E a day, Clen up to 160mcg, Yohimbine, Adderall, etc all day. These just give me clean energy. I tried out my SX sample that I got with an order of mine, and holy ****. I took two, on an empty stomach, and I feel as if I have no control over the energy. My mind is racing, my heart is not palpitating but I'm very anxious. I feel like I just injected sixty EpiPens. Is this **** tainted?


  2. thats how i felt on a supp before i juss went and ran and ran for awhile till it kinda wore off

  3. It's going on eight hours in me. Never felt this way before on any stimulant. Albuterol, Clenbuterol, Ephedrine, Caffeine, Yohimbine, Alpha-Y, Synephrine, Adderall, Ritalin, Modafinil. I am having a hard time believing it's just a thiamine analog.
    •   
       


  4. Is this your first time taking it? If so, You should have started with one cap to assess your tolerance. SX is very strong stuff.

    For me, one cap is enough. I find phenibut works really well for taking the edge off the energy. My body has become accustomed to that dosage, so now I can have my morning coffee, and MONSTER pre-workout.
  5. jim623
    jim623's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by amicold View Post
    Topic title. I am a stimulant junkie. I can eat ECA up to 250mg of E a day, Clen up to 160mcg, Yohimbine, Adderall, etc all day. These just give me clean energy. I tried out my SX sample that I got with an order of mine, and holy ****. I took two, on an empty stomach, and I feel as if I have no control over the energy. My mind is racing, my heart is not palpitating but I'm very anxious. I feel like I just injected sixty EpiPens. Is this **** tainted?
    It's been tested and no it's not tainted. It's a combination of ingredients that give SX it's kick. Any one who tries SX for the first time should only take 1 cap to assess tolerance.

    I have a feeling you won't get much sleep tonight my friend, be ready.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    Is this your first time taking it? If so, You should have started with one cap to assess your tolerance. SX is very strong stuff.

    For me, one cap is enough. I find phenibut works really well for taking the edge off the energy. My body has become accustomed to that dosage, so now I can have my morning coffee, and MONSTER pre-workout.
    I took a teaspoon of chomoamine and 25mg eph with 2 caps sx today
  7. jim623
    jim623's Avatar

    500mg of Rhodiola will take edge off also.

  8. Yeah its the synergy between the stims and time release sulbutiamine. I suspect the stims are time release too.

    You could probably mimic the effect using sulbutiamine taken in conjunction with stims. Nootropics are about synergistic effects.

  9. I bought some samples for my wife and they were way to strong for her. Really potent stuff.

  10. Well if it isn't tainted then you have a winner for cocaine addicts. I nearly had a panic attack, though its now thirteen hours past dose and I'm coming down.

  11. Maybe read the directions next time. lol

  12. The first several hours are fun then it goes into depression for me.

  13. Just popped my first cap 2 hours ago and feeling OK so far. I'm scared, someone hold me. lol

  14. Quote Originally Posted by amicold View Post
    Topic title. I am a stimulant junkie. I can eat ECA up to 250mg of E a day, Clen up to 160mcg, Yohimbine, Adderall, etc all day. These just give me clean energy. I tried out my SX sample that I got with an order of mine, and holy ****. I took two, on an empty stomach, and I feel as if I have no control over the energy. My mind is racing, my heart is not palpitating but I'm very anxious. I feel like I just injected sixty EpiPens. Is this **** tainted?
    Dude!! Seriously bro only take 1 and take early in the am...I am a stimulant junkie too and i can handle any stim, but 2 will make you 4uckin nutzzo! But trust me if you take 1 you will actually feel great, like your the sh*t alpha feeling well at least i did...so far im really lovin it and it helps me focus and get stuff done..kills hunger but i still eat!

    Good luck bro

  15. 7 hours in to first dose and feel pretty good. Have short bouts where I feel like I'm catching my breath but nothing to bad. I omitted my 2 cups of coffee this morning and drank only about an eighth of a cup.

    Appetite is reduced but still there.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Just popped my first cap 2 hours ago and feeling OK so far. I'm scared, someone hold me. lol
    You're not very mature or professional for being a moderator. As for the reading things, do you lather, rinse, repeat? I didn't think so. Have you ever had a panic attack? You said your wife does sometimes, do you tell her to stop bitching?

    As for the Slim X, M&M

    Quote Originally Posted by Colin
    I got a 3 pill sample pack of this and dosed 1 cap yesterday and 1 today,empty stomach.I'm not particularly sensitive to stimulants.

    Pounding in my temples and overall just a very strong feeling of "tightness" in my head,this is extremely uncomfortable and extends far beyond headaches I usually get from caffiene.It feels like there is a vice grip clamped down on my head.

    Granted,I did get a lot of physically taxing **** done today (gym in the morning and working on my yard for most of the day) but this is just unreal.

    I dropped the pill today around 7 hours ago,I am now pretty stimulated but there is some weird lethargy going on at the same time.Same thing happened after yesterday's Slim X dose,I won't be going for the trifecta with this.

    Garbage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin
    I've previously used all of the actives in Slim X and Venom seperately,as well as together,in higher amounts with no such ill effects.Take from that statement what you will, my meaning should be seen as self evident.

  17. Yes, I should be very mature and professional to babysit you...for free and for so much gratitude.

    "... took two, on an empty stomach, and I feel as if I have no control over the energy. My mind is racing, my heart is not palpitating but I'm very anxious.."



    Well, my wife is the victim of nuerochemistry issues outside of her control, you however are the victim of your own ignorance and chose to ignore the directions ON the bottle AND huge pamphlet that came with it AND the 50,000 flippin threads warning about how strong this product is AND to only dose ONE PILL initially until you assess your tolerance.

    Hence, maybe you should have read and followed the directions???

  18. Quote Originally Posted by amicold View Post
    You're not very mature or professional for being a moderator. As for the reading things, do you lather, rinse, repeat? I didn't think so. Have you ever had a panic attack? You said your wife does sometimes, do you tell her to stop bitching?

    As for the Slim X, M&M
    2 caps is definitely not the way to start dosing. I am UP to 2 caps a day and am a stim junkie and have had access to it for some time. That took me a while of getting used to the novel compounds that are in SX. There is nothing tainted about it whatsoever. It's been tested several times. Had you started at 1 like the directions say, I'd be willing to bet your experience would have been much different.

  19. One never did ANYTHING for me, kind of made me sleepy...

    2 starts of great for the entire day then ends in a mental crash with anxiety, depression and finally lack of sleep.

    Sometimes I take it once a week and deal with the depression and anxiety at the end but it is becoming less and less worth the trouble.

  20. I can see where anxiety would be a potential factor. I haven't really had it myself in the last 24 hours but I did not sleep very well...even after taking 50 mg of melatonin, 1500mg of tryptophan, some valerian and lemon balm. I slept, but it was almost like "twilight" sleep where deep sleep is never reached and I woke up approximately 1 million times.

    I do however, feel pretty dang good in a "refreshed" way, like the better part of Clen without the rundown jittery feeling. It is strange.

    I would suggest taking ashwagahnda, lemon balm, holy basil or rhodiola as an anxiety preventative...or just not take SX. I'm going to hold off experiementing with it until I really want to cut in earnest. Yesterday's test was out of morbid curiosity.

  21. Towards the end of almost every sx day or definitely by the second day on it I feel very depressed, its actually a bit much to deal with. It starts out fun but it must blow through neurotransmitters in no time.

  22. I can still feel that single dose I took yesterday at 8am which is almost 36 hours...so yeah, pretty heady neurotropic activity. I feel good/happy but just in the background is some nervousness ready to let loose. Makes me debate whether I want to run it for real. Cost/benefit analysis in progress.

    So Amicold's thread title seems appropriate...just don't take two.
  23. keeper
    keeper's Avatar

    I just ordered SlimX for my pre w/o stim. I'm due a break from Jack3d since it's effects are sliding a bit after 3 months. I have a lot of confidence in AX formulations. I'm ready.

  24. I just found that magnesium is the ticket. Just took some an hour ago and I feel much better. No more nervousness and brain is starting to relax and get sleepy. Phew!
  25. keeper
    keeper's Avatar

    So it will be a good idea for me to take mag with it. How much? Will my cal-mag-zinc work?

  26. Yes, I actually used cal-mag-zinc...Solaray brand. Definitely smoothed things out.

  27. My sample pills were very strong for me as well, I thought to myself there is no way these things are going to be legal for long. On my sample pills I couldn't stop moving. I had to go go go exercise and exercise some more. I bought a bottle after that and about taking 3-4 days worth the effects along the lines of the hyperness, was decreased dramatically. Still a great appetite suppressant none the less.

  28. Or you could get you some O-E-P from USP when it comes out being that it is a stim/thermo putting it in the same category as SX. No word yet on the ingredients but something to think about nonetheless.
  29. jim623
    jim623's Avatar

    Just a couple more weeks guys and the lite version will be here. SX is definately not for every one as is, but AX has you mind.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Or you could get you some O-E-P from USP when it comes out being that it is a stim/thermo putting it in the same category as SX. No word yet on the ingredients but something to think about nonetheless.
    Personally, I never believe a word usp says but I'm a stim junkie so they will get my money on this I am sure. SX does something horrible to my neurotransmitters. I want to like it so bad because it is fun for the first few hours but then iut gets ugly.

  31. to beat a dead horse, you weren't suppose to take 2 at once. I made that mistake on the "second" day and I still paid the stim piper.
    NSCA - CSCS

  32. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    to beat a dead horse, you weren't suppose to take 2 at once. I made that mistake on the "second" day and I still paid the stim piper.
    When one does nothing but put you to sleep and feel weaker than ephedrine I think its pretty safe to try 2

  33. Quote Originally Posted by amicold View Post
    It's going on eight hours in me. Never felt this way before on any stimulant. Albuterol, Clenbuterol, Ephedrine, Caffeine, Yohimbine, Alpha-Y, Synephrine, Adderall, Ritalin, Modafinil. I am having a hard time believing it's just a thiamine analog.
    Good lord! I have taken all these as well and nothing will induce that kind of reaction from me anymore. I need to research this one.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    When one does nothing but put you to sleep and feel weaker than ephedrine I think its pretty safe to try 2
    No doubt, but I was referring and responding to taking two "on the first day" as being a less then good idea.
    NSCA - CSCS
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anything Like Slim Xtreme?
    By AlexParty in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 01:09 PM
  2. since slim xtreme is gone?
    By chadf11 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-02-2009, 02:31 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 02:32 PM
Log in
Log in