- 09-11-2009, 05:11 AM
Lately I seem to be alot more fatigued then usual.
I get about half-way into the work-out and I'm tired already.
I'm sleeping great and I always have a good pre-workout meal so I'm not quite sure. I have taken many different pre-workout supplements but I still feel like I'm running out of steam about 3 exercises in.
What is a good supplement for endurance, other then NO supps?
- 09-11-2009, 08:57 AM
Depends what ya mean by fatigue... lactic acid?
If so Cordyceps (Millenium Tech. Cordygen05 and VO2), citruline malate, beta-alanine and creatine.
09-11-2009, 09:38 AM
You may try a BCAA drink during your wo. AXcell, Recoverpro, or intra aide may help. As you exercise, you use up the BCAA's in your bloodstream which allows for more tryptophan to accumulate. Tryptophan is converted to serotonine in the brain, which makes for that feeling of tiredness. They will also help exspell that lactic acid that is building up in your muscles.
09-11-2009, 05:12 PM
09-11-2009, 06:01 PM
Check out the MST line. They have great endurance/sports products. I wish they had been around more when I played sports.
Head Purus Labs Rep
09-13-2009, 08:56 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Mr.50 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-31-2005, 06:27 PM
- By Blown_SC in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2005, 06:06 AM
- By windwords7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 19Last Post: 04-21-2004, 10:55 PM
- By julius kelp in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2003, 12:00 PM
- By ex_banana-eater in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2003, 06:38 PM