TEST booster NEW!

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
A friend of mine just gave me something i never heard of called test xtreme and cant find anything on it. Here are all the ingredents what do you guys think. To me it looks like it will make you super horny is abotu all let me kno?

serving 3 capluses
1 capluse is 463mg

gamma oryzanol
tribulus terrestris 40% extract
jujuba 5:1 extract
polyrachis ant 5:1 extract
tongkat ali 100:1 extract
20 beta-hydroxy ecdysone 70%
zinc orotate

What you guys think?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gamma oryzanol? Lol. Use it, it's not going to hurt, but won't do much good either.

jim623

Though this was funny. Came from Muscle Extreme site. One guy claims he gained 10lbs on one bottle. It's the Super Pill every one has been looking for.

SO WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT ?

ONE BOTTLE OF TEST XTREME WILL LAST 30 DAYS. YES, A FULL MONTH'S WORTH OF MUSCLE BUILDING CAPSULES IN A BOTTLE

INCREASED MUSCLE MASS-Increased measurements on your arms, chest, legs. May be up to 1" to 2-1/2" total.
INCREDIBLE STRENGTH-You'll either add weight, reps or both within just 5 days of using.
INCREASED DEFINITION-Quality mass, not just bulk, well defined muscle, you'll look even bigger.
INCREASED VASCULARITY-Cuts, Veins popping, sinewy effect, you'll be accused of juicin.
INCREDIBLE PUMPS-The blood flow going to the muscle your working on is awesome and addictive.
INCREASED METABOLIC RATE-make sure you eat,eat,eat and then eat some more cause you'll only get bigger without the fat at the same time.
IMPROVED FRAME OF MIND / CLARITY-Positive attitude, sharper thinking, improved mental function
IMPROVED RECUPERATION-Train hard and intense, you'll recoup faster and hit it harder each time.
SEXUAL STAMINA-Tell your wife or girlfiend to watch out.
FAT LOSS-Lose the gut, rock hard abs. Everything just looks much better without the layer of fat hiding it.
BENEFITS HARDGAINERS and HARD CORE VETERANS-it will work for everyone.
SYNERGISTIC-These compounds do not compete with one another, they work best synergistically

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
test/libido booster...unproven so just take it and don't expect too much...hey, can't beat free

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
is this safe to take with asteroid stack,fish oil, creatine,and arginnie?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Gamma O blows

waste of space and i believe it was shown to lower T levels NOT raIse them

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Though this was funny. Came from Muscle Extreme site. One guy claims he gained 10lbs on one bottle. It's the Super Pill every one has been looking for.

SO WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT ?

ONE BOTTLE OF TEST XTREME WILL LAST 30 DAYS. YES, A FULL MONTH'S WORTH OF MUSCLE BUILDING CAPSULES IN A BOTTLE

INCREASED MUSCLE MASS-Increased measurements on your arms, chest, legs. May be up to 1" to 2-1/2" total.
INCREDIBLE STRENGTH-You'll either add weight, reps or both within just 5 days of using.
INCREASED DEFINITION-Quality mass, not just bulk, well defined muscle, you'll look even bigger.
INCREASED VASCULARITY-Cuts, Veins popping, sinewy effect, you'll be accused of juicin.
INCREDIBLE PUMPS-The blood flow going to the muscle your working on is awesome and addictive.
INCREASED METABOLIC RATE-make sure you eat,eat,eat and then eat some more cause you'll only get bigger without the fat at the same time.
IMPROVED FRAME OF MIND / CLARITY-Positive attitude, sharper thinking, improved mental function
IMPROVED RECUPERATION-Train hard and intense, you'll recoup faster and hit it harder each time.
SEXUAL STAMINA-Tell your wife or girlfiend to watch out.
FAT LOSS-Lose the gut, rock hard abs. Everything just looks much better without the layer of fat hiding it.
BENEFITS HARDGAINERS and HARD CORE VETERANS-it will work for everyone.
SYNERGISTIC-These compounds do not compete with one another, they work best synergistically

this stuff sounds amazing. i would pay $1000 a bottle if it did all that.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
good product.

i give it to bunnies and puppies and it makes them even cuter.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I looked at the ingredients list..........and had nice laugh. The Winevol is the EXACT same product with less amounts but added in stimulants for AM and melotonin, valerian for PM dose....

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
ok joking aside, i've had good experience with T-911 lately from LG Sciences