PLCAR?!

  1. Registered User
    Mrjustin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    pittsburgh
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    108

    PLCAR?!


    Wondering if anyone has some experience with this.. i am looking into it to help with energy levels throughout the day.

    Thanks

  2. jim623
    Guest
    jim623's Avatar

    I'm on my 5th day, nothing to report yet.
  3. Registered User
    lonewolf0420's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,314
    Rep Power
    1678

    I tried out a tub of it. I used it for a couple of weeks, and went off for a week. Never noticed a difference. I don't think its bunk, I'm sure it is beneficial in many ways, but the energy factor wasn't their for me.

    I actually found ALCAR to be effective. I'm on my third tub.
    •   
       

  4. jim623
    Guest
    jim623's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    I tried out a tub of it. I used it for a couple of weeks, and went off for a week. Never noticed a difference. I don't think its bunk, I'm sure it is beneficial in many ways, but the energy factor wasn't their for me.

    I actually found ALCAR to be effective. I'm on my third tub.
    Now you tell me, lol.
  5. Registered User
    lonewolf0420's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,314
    Rep Power
    1678

    Quote Originally Posted by jim623 View Post
    Now you tell me, lol.
    Well, that just my response to the supplement.

    PLCAR Miracle ?
    Great response to the product here.

    I don't feel ALCAR when I take my first dose in the morning. I take my 2nd dose pre-workout. Generally pre-workout is when I notice the effects the most.
  6. jim623
    Guest
    jim623's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    Well, that just my response to the supplement.

    PLCAR Miracle ?
    Great response to the product here.

    I don't feel ALCAR when I take my first dose in the morning. I take my 2nd dose pre-workout. Generally pre-workout is when I notice the effects the most.
    I'm familiar with Dreamweavers tread.It's great that it helped his wife the way it did!! I think in my mind I was expecting a sort of stim effect but that's not how it works.
  7. Registered User
    lonewolf0420's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,314
    Rep Power
    1678

    Quote Originally Posted by jim623 View Post
    I'm familiar with Dreamweavers tread.It's great that it helped his wife the way it did!! I think in my mind I was expecting a sort of stim effect but that's not how it works.
    Same here.
  8. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by jim623 View Post
    I'm familiar with Dreamweavers tread.It's great that it helped his wife the way it did!! I think in my mind I was expecting a sort of stim effect but that's not how it works.
    That's not really how it works. More like a well-rested feeling where all bottlenecks to energy production are removed (like removing a lead weight from around your neck after wearing it for a while.)
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  9. Registered User
    TexasTitan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,186
    Rep Power
    663

    Quote Originally Posted by jim623 View Post
    I'm familiar with Dreamweavers tread.It's great that it helped his wife the way it did!! I think in my mind I was expecting a sort of stim effect but that's not how it works.
    Im pretty sure I posted in that thread but yeah, expieriences vary. I would say use it if you expierience chronic fatigue..like me. I have to say, I notice a defininte difference when I take it. Cant say enough good things. Trying alcar in a few days though. PLCAR is great for me like when Im going to class early in the morning and just feel tired etc or heading to the gym without that motivation.
  10. Registered User
    lonewolf0420's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,314
    Rep Power
    1678

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasTitan View Post
    Im pretty sure I posted in that thread but yeah, expieriences vary. I would say use it if you expierience chronic fatigue..like me. I have to say, I notice a defininte difference when I take it. Cant say enough good things. Trying alcar in a few days though. PLCAR is great for me like when Im going to class early in the morning and just feel tired etc or heading to the gym without that motivation.
    I wish it worked for me, in regards to aiding with chronic fatigue.
  11. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    I wish it worked for me, in regards to aiding with chronic fatigue.

    What dosage, and how many times per day, are you using?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  12. jim623
    Guest
    jim623's Avatar

    I will say this, I seem to be losing a little more bf since starting PLCAR. I haven't changed anything as far as diet goes, it just seems I'm looking better in the mirror. I don't weigh very often, I go by looks.
  13. Registered User
    lonewolf0420's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,314
    Rep Power
    1678

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    What dosage, and how many times per day, are you using?
    1-1.5g twice daily.

    First dose was in the morning. Second dose was in the early evening, after work, pre-workout.
  14. Registered User
    Mrjustin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    pittsburgh
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    108

    i appreciate all the responses, i have some on the way, and hopefully i respond well to it!
  15. Registered User
    giantbrandon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    661
    Rep Power
    413

    how long can you cycle for as ive been on for 2 months straight should i cycle off??
  16. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    how long can you cycle for as ive been on for 2 months straight should i cycle off??
    I've never seen any benefit by cycling, nor any long-term reduction in effects.
  17. Registered User
    giantbrandon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    661
    Rep Power
    413

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I've never seen any benefit by cycling, nor any long-term reduction in effects.
    thanks dsade, il cap your plcar over the weekend again :P this time i wont let it run out
  18. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    thanks dsade, il cap your plcar over the weekend again :P this time i wont let it run out
    I hated capping this.

    It tastes really good in a tart crystal light flavor (cherry, etc.).
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  19. jim623
    Guest
    jim623's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I hated capping this.

    It tastes really good in a tart crystal light flavor (cherry, etc.).
    I dump it straight into my mouth. It has a tingly sensation to it.
  20. Registered User
    giantbrandon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    661
    Rep Power
    413

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I hated capping this.

    It tastes really good in a tart crystal light flavor (cherry, etc.).
    Quote Originally Posted by jim623 View Post
    I dump it straight into my mouth. It has a tingly sensation to it.
    stuff tastes like vinigar, me no likey
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-05-2011, 08:33 PM
  2. PLCAR -Anyone still using it?
    By Whacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 07:06 PM
  3. PLCAR from NP
    By Whacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 07:02 PM
  4. Plcar
    By Imeniaan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-18-2008, 05:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in