best libido booster

  1. best libido booster


    What is the best to increase your libido. I am on the asteroid stack,fishoil,multi,creadex and it seems my libido may have suffared? What is the best to make it go back up? also looking for steel erection? like rock hard?


  2. try some tribulus for the libido back when i was on it i would pitch tents random times throughout the day. as for the rest try some arginine like in n.o. products

  3. Has anyone tried a libido booster in hte bedroom. I would be afraid that I would just finish quicker.
    •   
       


  4. I tried VIM25 in the bedroom. It definitely works, I'm not joking. I felt harder and bigger, it didn't make me finish quicker. Round 2 came quicker though. It's like 5 bux at a gas station. It is NOT a libido booster like Trib which you would take daily. I believe that works decently too but VIM25 works.

  5. so my libido is good. but i just picked up some arginnie they are 1000mg. It says take 1-3 daily. That would be 3 grams a day. Someone said to do 6 grams a day in two 3 gram doses. Which is better for a steel hard erection? Would 6 grams be ok or is 3 grams enough? Can you take it everyday with no sides?

  6. The best libido booster by far for me was 6-oxo and it sucks that it is discontinued. You could probably get it in powder form, I'm not sure though.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Intellectual View Post
    The best libido booster by far for me was 6-oxo and it sucks that it is discontinued. You could probably get it in powder form, I'm not sure though.
    TD androstenetrione is SOLID and OUSTANDING!!!!!! but now is banned

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Machwon1 View Post
    so my libido is good. but i just picked up some arginnie they are 1000mg. It says take 1-3 daily. That would be 3 grams a day. Someone said to do 6 grams a day in two 3 gram doses. Which is better for a steel hard erection? Would 6 grams be ok or is 3 grams enough? Can you take it everyday with no sides?
    Yeah, 3gr twice a day on an empty stomach, no food for 1-2 hours before, and .5-1 hour after. 8 hours between doses. Its safe, though nitrix oxide produces free radicals.

  9. arginine has always increased sensitivity for me which leads to shorter bouts in bed

  10. So what makes for longer bouts in bed?

  11. im taking fenugreek right now at 2grams a day...a gram in the moring and then again afternoon...makes me horney as hell and really big loads... i notice i get used to it quick though...so i take 3 days on 2 off.. 2 days on 3 days off back and fourth..on my 3rd week i take about a week to week and a half...its has helped me out big time...

  12. anti-histamines help with how long you can go

  13. that y i stay away from anti-histamines i dont have a prob lasting..sometimes its just the opposite

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate2827 View Post
    im taking fenugreek right now at 2grams a day...a gram in the moring and then again afternoon...makes me horney as hell and really big loads... i notice i get used to it quick though...so i take 3 days on 2 off.. 2 days on 3 days off back and fourth..on my 3rd week i take about a week to week and a half...its has helped me out big time...
    I do something similar. I do 5 on/2 off for three weeks and then take a week off. I take about four grams of regular fenugreek at bedtime and 3x1 gram of 50% fenugreek with meals. The extract interferes with my sleep, so I've found full-spectrum fenugreek a better option at bedtime.

    I haven't tried Testofen yet, but I would assume that it is more powerful than the 50% saponin extract.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate2827 View Post
    that y i stay away from anti-histamines i dont have a prob lasting..sometimes its just the opposite
    Yohimbine HCL

  16. testofen is good..i got a bottle of it for about $15..good quality just google it..

  17. so if i take like clartine clear(anti-histamines) about a hour or two before intercourse it will last longer?(usally about 20min want 45min) hahah
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. natty test booster plus libido booster
    By bboyflash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 10:37 AM
  2. Best Libido Booster?
    By Eagleman003 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 04:38 PM
  3. 5-HTP - Libido Booster?
    By CREAO in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-14-2009, 04:53 PM
  4. icariin-test booster,libido booster or both?
    By JohnnieFreeze in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 10:25 AM
  5. libido booster...powerfull?
    By charger71 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-23-2007, 08:14 AM
Log in
Log in