What is the best natural test booster?

Juice3300

Awards
Your opinion on what is the best natty test booster that is not an AI (not 6-bromo) and is the most effective.

Juice3300

Awards
It says 18 but I just turned 19 about a month ago. The key word I'm looking for is NATURAL. Because I have doing my homework for months and have found out that a natty test supp is very beneficial for bodybuilder ages 16/17 and up due to (even if it does not increase test) that it help tremendously in healthy hormone regulation and can be beneficial to invest in. Thanks for the help

Juice3300

Awards
I was thinking maybe t-bol or ActivaTe or something of that nature

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If your stuck on a test booster which you don't really need at your age. Make sure your diet is in check, have good staples(creatine, multi vitamin, fish oil, protein), and then maybe your ready for one. But i liked Blue Up, Sustain Alpha and MassFX. Still have T-Force and phytotesterone waiting to try.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It says 18 but I just turned 19 about a month ago. The key word I'm looking for is NATURAL. Because I have doing my homework for months and have found out that a natty test supp is very beneficial for bodybuilder ages 16/17 and up due to (even if it does not increase test) that it help tremendously in healthy hormone regulation and can be beneficial to invest in. Thanks for the help
It's actually the opposite-they'll have very little, if any, effect for someone of your age. If you're looking to optimize your test levels, then eat more whole eggs and red meat and add olive oil to your protein shakes.

Joshua86

Awards
  • Established
Even if you're a hard gainer, you don't need a test booster just yet. I guarantee that if you adjusted your diet and training, you'd see amazing results. Most of the time, people who think they're eating enough, aren't. Even people who have a real hard time gaining, such as myself, will gain quality mass if their diet is in check.

I'm not saying don't get a natural test boosting product if you really want it, but I bet you could spend that same money on a better product, such as whey protein or even a good pre-workout booster (of which I love). Or hell, spend that money on some quality bulking food.

That's my opinion anyway.

Good luck with your training brotha

Juice3300

Awards
Thanks guys. I am currently taking whey, fish oil, beta-alanine, CEE, multi, vitamin C, BCAA's, sesamin and CLA (to aid in keeping lean while bulking), and Nitric oxide pre workout. I have been competitively bodybuilding for four years and have won 2nd place twice in the NPC's (amatuer teen division) and just recently won first place for the first time this year :D. My diet is perfect (I don't even cheat anymore. I am also a Certified personal trainer and nutritonist). But thank you guys so much for helping me out with this stuff and the replies. I have been looking into this for quite some time and came to the strong conclusion that this could be very beneficial. Also trans-resveratrol formulas look very promising for their health benefits for my age group as well as older individuals. I am currently studying medicine at Vanderbilt University and this topic caught my eye. Thank you all again for your replies and help. God Bless

Anthony23

Awards
I would get rid of the CEE. Creatine Mono is proven to be more effecient. Go with a Creapure Creatine.

Juice3300

Awards
For real? I thought that the ester attached was supposed to make the creatine enter the muscle more efficiently due to using mono usually only 1-5% of the creatine actually get inside the muscle cells (which is why creatine causes the bloat due to high concentrations outside the muscle cells)?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cee is bunk. Search 'cee study' here, and you'll find it. Monohydrate is the most studied supplement on the market, and it works, period. Other forms like di-, tri-, malate, orotate, etc are great too, but cee most definitely is not.

As for the test booster, your hormones are at the highest level they'll ever naturally be in your lifetime. A natty booster is like throwing a match in a volcano. But I am curious: what evidence have you found in favor of using a test booster at your age?

You sound motivated and intelligent. Good luck in your studies. Go get em, tiger!

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Cee is bunk. Search 'cee study' here, and you'll find it. Monohydrate is the most studied supplement on the market, and it works, period. Other forms like di-, tri-, malate, orotate, etc are great too, but cee most definitely is not.

As for the test booster, your hormones are at the highest level they'll ever naturally be in your lifetime. A natty booster is like throwing a match in a volcano. But I am curious: what evidence have you found in favor of using a test booster at your age?

You sound motivated and intelligent. Good luck in your studies. Go get em, tiger!
I agree with Poison on this one. Are you experiencing any symptoms that lead you to believe that your test levels are falling? If so, then we can talk about all the natural test boosters I have put in my body in my pursuit to be the world's best walking science experiment :). However, if not then I would first start with things like creatine, no2, and other safe bets; just like Poison advocated.

Juice3300

Awards
Oh, thank you for your advice and concern. I am currently taking CEE, fish oil, whey, beta-alanine, multi, vitamin-c, BCAA's, Seasamin and CLA. I have been bodybuilding for 4 years and just have won two second place bouts in the NPC Teen division and just recently won my first comp :). I am also a certified personal trainer and nutritionist. (Just wanted to give some background) :). But the reason I am asking this question is because I am studying medicine at Vanderbilt University and (due to I am an semi-pro bodybuilder) I am in the "testing" phase of my study to see if the results are conclusive on the hormone regulation theory. This is the reason I was asking for the "most effective" natural test booster. Also, I am 100% natural and that is part of my study as well. "The effects of organic compounds and supplements on the body" There can be litterally no negative effects with the natural test boosters as the compounds are all organic and safe. It is either something good happens or nothing happens at all. Thank you all for being a part of this and I appreciate your replies. God Bless

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, thank you for your advice and concern. I am currently taking CEE, fish oil, whey, beta-alanine, multi, vitamin-c, BCAA's, Seasamin and CLA. I have been bodybuilding for 4 years and just have won two second place bouts in the NPC Teen division and just recently won my first comp :). I am also a certified personal trainer and nutritionist. (Just wanted to give some background) :). But the reason I am asking this question is because I am studying medicine at Vanderbilt University and (due to I am an semi-pro bodybuilder) I am in the "testing" phase of my study to see if the results are conclusive on the hormone regulation theory. This is the reason I was asking for the "most effective" natural test booster. Also, I am 100% natural and that is part of my study as well. "The effects of organic compounds and supplements on the body" There can be litterally no negative effects with the natural test boosters as the compounds are all organic and safe. It is either something good happens or nothing happens at all. Thank you all for being a part of this and I appreciate your replies. God Bless
Calling them organic is a misnomer. They're engineered in a way to extract certain actives within the herb. Also, effective, in this sense, is anecdotal. The only 2 NHA compounds with some research behind them (pertaining to test boosting) are nettle and fenugreek. If anything, more extnesively looking into them would be your best bet.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
It's actually the opposite-they'll have very little, if any, effect for someone of your age. If you're looking to optimize your test levels, then eat more whole eggs and red meat and add olive oil to your protein shakes.
my trails have proved nothing but the oppistie, infact i got outstanding results, regaurding size strength agression libidio. but this is my case and many will say that they dont work for yer age, all u can do is spend yer money and find out yer self

Juice3300

Awards
Thank you all so much for your help. I truly do appreciate your honesty and advice. I will definitely be posting my studies on to anabolicminds in the near future. Thank you all again.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
read this maybe can help you!

http://www.anabolicextreme.com/archives/anex_archives_issue13_tribulus.htm

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used a product with this supplement facts and for me works FANTASTIC!

Coleus Forskohlii Extract (standardized to 10% forskohlin) ForsLean® 500 mg
Testofen™ Fenugreek Extract (standardized to 50% Fenuside™) 400 mg
Tribulus Terrestris Extract (standardized to 40% saponins) (whole plant) 315 mg
Tribulus Terrestris Powder 310 mg

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
I used a product with this supplement facts and for me works FANTASTIC!

Coleus Forskohlii Extract (standardized to 10% forskohlin) ForsLean® 500 mg
Testofen™ Fenugreek Extract (standardized to 50% Fenuside™) 400 mg
Tribulus Terrestris Extract (standardized to 40% saponins) (whole plant) 315 mg
Tribulus Terrestris Powder 310 mg
Which product would that be?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Backing up just a second here for a little clarification, but the term "test booster" is so BROADLY used nowadays to cover a blanket of hormone-affecting supplements that it's hard to credit or discredit them all with a blanket statement like "you don't need 'em". At your age, your levels should be higher than someone my age. That's nature for you. Ruling out AIs out of fear or apprehension is ill-advised, but ruling them out because you may not need them is wise. A "natty test booster" like trib, zma, or other herbal/mineral compounds would be fine, as I believe their effects are usually marginal at best anyhow. Adding in something that will force the body to make more seems a bit fruitless. Taking a product that works to modify test levels - meaning the form of the test in your body - would be a wise decision. Products like ActX or MassFX will enable you to have higher "test levels" through raising the amount of free test in your body - a form that is much more usable for muscle-building purposes. At any age, and at any tested test level, a product like this has distinct advantages over more commonplace ingredients like a predominantly tribulus product. Act X is excellent from all I've heard, and MassFX takes it one step further by working through multiple pathways to not only increase free test but also aid in eNOS, protein synthesis, and overall recovery and growth. It moves beyond the "test booster" category into "pro-anabolic" due to those factors.

In the end, it's up to you what to try. No one here can say what's best for you, and when it comes down to it, that 'for you' part is the key to success. Personal experimentation is the only way to go. Buy it, try it, like it, reuse it...or hate it and never buy it again.

jim623

Backing up just a second here for a little clarification, but the term "test booster" is so BROADLY used nowadays to cover a blanket of hormone-affecting supplements that it's hard to credit or discredit them all with a blanket statement like "you don't need 'em". At your age, your levels should be higher than someone my age. That's nature for you. Ruling out AIs out of fear or apprehension is ill-advised, but ruling them out because you may not need them is wise. A "natty test booster" like trib, zma, or other herbal/mineral compounds would be fine, as I believe their effects are usually marginal at best anyhow. Adding in something that will force the body to make more seems a bit fruitless. Taking a product that works to modify test levels - meaning the form of the test in your body - would be a wise decision. Products like ActX or MassFX will enable you to have higher "test levels" through raising the amount of free test in your body - a form that is much more usable for muscle-building purposes. At any age, and at any tested test level, a product like this has distinct advantages over more commonplace ingredients like a predominantly tribulus product. Act X is excellent from all I've heard, and MassFX takes it one step further by working through multiple pathways to not only increase free test but also aid in eNOS, protein synthesis, and overall recovery and growth. It moves beyond the "test booster" category into "pro-anabolic" due to those factors.

In the end, it's up to you what to try. No one here can say what's best for you, and when it comes down to it, that 'for you' part is the key to success. Personal experimentation is the only way to go. Buy it, try it, like it, reuse it...or hate it and never buy it again.
I hereby step down and hand you back your crown.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established

I most definitely agree with the sentiment that personal experience is the only way to go. For example, I have been in a huge discussion about x-tren and hair loss. On paper it isn't supposed to aggravate MPB, but both my brother and I definitely noticed shedding. This is just one of many examples that adds weight to the argument that nothing in the field of internal human biology can be regarded as "science" or "proven fact". There are just too many xfactors and variables.

Juice3300

Awards
Thanks sentiment and face. I completely agree with this approach. I thank you for your great advice and highly educated opinions. I am thinking of starting with massFX, ActivaTe, or T-bol. I am going to compare the ratios of ingredients for a few more days and study the chem structure (for stability) and then I will make my choice. However, if there is another product that anyone thinks I need to look into please feel absolutely free to let me know and I will evaluate it. Thanks again to all of you.

I most definitely agree with the sentiment that personal experience is the only way to go. For example, I have been in a huge discussion about x-tren and hair loss. On paper it isn't supposed to aggravate MPB, but both my brother and I definitely noticed shedding. This is just one of many examples that adds weight to the argument that nothing in the field of internal human biology can be regarded as "science" or "proven fact". There are just too many xfactors and variables.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
any negative sides to taking divanill ( stinging nettle )?

Juice3300

Awards
With my understanding of divanill there should not be negative sides.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
This is kind of off topic, but I think you guys will appreciate this. I had a kid come up to me at the gym today. He said, "hey man, you obviously look like you know what you're doing; so, can I ask you a question?" I said sure and to go ahead and submit his query. He was like, "bro, I've been taking this ZMA stuff, and I think it is too powerful. I think I'm getting that "gyno stuff". I just laughed.

Juice3300

Awards
HAHA! Well the best thing you can do in those cases is (since you are an informed and established bodybuilder) give the kid useful feedback and give him a short explaination as to what that supplement actually is. As bodybuilders we have a SLIGHT obligation to give some explanations to those that are honestly giving being healthy a shot. But as you know that kinda stuff happens all of the time. It goes with the infamous question of "DUDE! You look awesome! What are you taking!?!?" I'm sure that this pisses every other bodybuilder off as much as it ticks me off :D :D. LOL. But the main thing you need to tell that kid is to do his homework! Education is ALWAYS the key to success. Thanks again for all of the replies everyone.

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
hey juice,
you can also check out biotiva bio-forge and purus recycle. i just finished running bioforge 30 days standlone and i feel that it helped out in terms of lean mass. i am on a recomp at the moment and in the last 30 days i've managed to add on 2.5kg's of lean mass in the process. although i dont attribute all this to just bioforge as my diet and training is religious..however i do felt like it helped. only downside about this product is that its a little pricier than others.

ii am going to run purus recycle next..on paper it looks much better than bioforge. very reasonably priced also.

i do agree though at your age ...you really dont need any of this. your natty test levels should be pretty high as is. good luck..

brown

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Backing up just a second here for a little clarification, but the term "test booster" is so BROADLY used nowadays to cover a blanket of hormone-affecting supplements that it's hard to credit or discredit them all with a blanket statement like "you don't need 'em". At your age, your levels should be higher than someone my age.
so true. i've seen some sites with menus for "test boosters" when you actually look at the products under that title it's a huge list of supps from Activate Xtreme to full on pro hormones!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
any negative sides to taking divanill ( stinging nettle )?
i didn't notice any hairloss when i run divanill but i did get random sharp pains in my chest for the first week everytime i started a new bottle..might not of been related tho..

MEH89

MEH89

Awards
  • Established
I ran Stoked, and DTHC it was really strong, energy, libido, strength, recovery, aggression, and confidence where all threw the rough. My libido was almost to strong. The only down side was that I noticed shedding in the hair department. I am going to start Toco 8, Stoked, Activate Extreme sometime this week. Hopefully this will be a good stack.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I ran Stoked, and DTHC it was really strong, energy, libido, strength, recovery, aggression, and confidence where all threw the rough. My libido was almost to strong. The only down side was that I noticed shedding in the hair department. I am going to start Toco 8, Stoked, Activate Extreme sometime this week. Hopefully this will be a good stack.

Have you started this stack?

This would be a nice stack to log,,,,,or maybe a mini-log..........:)

I will rep............lol

MEH89

MEH89

Awards
  • Established
No I never started it, I was running x-FACTOR cycle and around the 20th day I noticed alot of shedding. So for the time being I am not using any supplements. I might start it in like a month. thanx

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of stacks, what would you guys think of Testopro, stoked, and hyperdrol? Sound like a good run, i am lookiong to put together a strong and safe, I ran mass fx and hyperdrol before and was very happy, wanting to try testopro badly

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of stacks, what would you guys think of Testopro, stoked, and hyperdrol? Sound like a good run, i am lookiong to put together a strong and safe, I ran mass fx and hyperdrol before and was very happy, wanting to try testopro badly
sounds like a very good stack......

log that biatch......:)