Cir20x and Microtea Debilis?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.76%

Question Cir20x and Microtea Debilis?

I am considering taking Recreate. Cir20x is the ingredient I am unsure of. Is it hormonal? It appears to be a drug when reading the chemical compound however it is derived from weak jumby peppers, what does this mean? any downsides to it?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

nop, (Engineered Extract of Microtea Debilis)

and prepare to crush your appetite with RECREATE you can add some PP Green Tea for long lasting effects......................B ELIVE ME!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.76%

that sounds like the subject line on spam email.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Here is the study this is all based on, and why they call it Cir20x. This study always cracks me up... because they can't spell signaling correctly. Sounds promising, I personally got nothing, but others enjoyed it.

Lipolytic activity of cirsimarin extracted from Microtea debilis.
    Girotti C, Ginet M, Demarne FC, Lagarde M, Géloën A.

Gattefossé S.A., Saint-Priest cedex, France.

This study explores the ability of cirsimarin, a plant flavonoid, to trigger lipid mobilization. Cirsimarin was extracted from Microtea debilis Swartz (Phytolaccaceae) and purified by preparative HPLC. Its lipolytic activity was assessed on isolated adipocytes from rats and compared to that of caffeine, a well known lipolytic agent. The results show an EC (50) = 0.025 +/- 0.01 mM for cirsimarin (n = 4) and of 0.49 +/- 0.08 mM for caffeine (n = 4). Furthermore, we show that cirsimarin inhibits phosphodiesterase, the enzyme that modulates cyclic nucleotide signalling. In conclusion, our results demonstrate that cirsimarin exerts strong lipolytic properties being 20 times more potent than caffeine to stimulate lipolysis, at least in part through cyclic nucleotide preservation.
    The Historic PES Legend
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.76%

that looks good. I don't know if it works but it looks good. Why is their version of this plant written like a chemical compound like 17 methyl or something?
  6. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by b18cyaaa View Post
    that looks good. I don't know if it works but it looks good. Why is their version of this plant written like a chemical compound like 17 methyl or something?
    They identify the compound in there that is the active.
    The Historic PES Legend
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.31%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by b18cyaaa View Post
    I am considering taking Recreate. Cir20x is the ingredient I am unsure of. Is it hormonal? It appears to be a drug when reading the chemical compound however it is derived from weak jumby peppers, what does this mean? any downsides to it?
    Key Ingredients in USPlabs Recreate™:
    Pure Caralluma Fimbriata (stem) = Responsible for potent appetite and craving suppression!

Engineered Extract from Coffea Arabica L (bean) = Prevents the formation of cortisol in your body!

Engineered Extract from Olea Europaea (leaf) = Increase T3 levels by up to 300%, naturally!

Weak Jumby Pepper (Microtea Debillis) (stem) = Unreal energy and focus, without jitters!

Others: Caffeine, Forslean™ (Coleus Forskohlii)

Quote Originally Posted by Excerpt from Original Writeup
    Cir20x™ (Engineered Extract of Microtea Debilis)– As if the compounds I just described weren't enough, this baby is worth the price of admission and then some! This naturally occurring compound has demonstrated some impressive properties. Specifically, it has been shown to be 20 times more potent at stimulating lipolysis in fat cells! Such potent effects are nothing short of amazing.

Potent Fat Loss Scientific Breakthrough
    Through its effect on adenosine receptors and on phosphodiesterase activity, it is able to also increase cAMP levels in skeletal muscle, providing yet another mechanism to decrease muscle loss and potentially increase muscle gain. Combined with Forslean™, which works through a different mechanism to increase cAMP, it's a powerful synergistic combination.

Cir20x™ is unquestionably the biggest breakthrough in fat burning technology in decades. And, Recreate™ is the only product to contain this rare, fat-burning wonder. In fact, it's so rare we actually had to farm out land to grow and cultivate it ourselves – which we've been doing for the last 22 months! Yet another reason why Recreate™ is head and shoulders above any fat loss product in the world.
    (2-(4-(beta-D-Glucopyranosyloxy)phenyl)-5-hydroxy-6,7-dimethoxy-4H-1-benzopyran-4-one) extracted from Microtea Debilis) Cactus Alkaloids:

A compound found in a certain cactus plant, has a structural similarity to norepinephrine. It has both alpha and beta-adrenergic activity. Additionally, it directly stimulates postsynaptic receptors while enhancing the physiological effects of norepinephrine via increasing synthesis of it and inhibiting its’ reabsorption. The end result is a stimulant effect similar to ephedrine, without the “all over the place” behavior. In fact, it produces a great deal of focus.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cir20x™
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 02-12-2008, 10:26 PM
  2. Cir20x™
    By Guest in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-27-2008, 09:50 PM