Need help to find the best creatine for me!

borje

Awards
I lift but I mostly focus on boxing training and cardio. I can´t really use stuff like "no-explode" becaurse I get to much "pump" in my shoulders when i box and I don´t wanna rely on caffeine everytime I train. If it´s a work out formula without those two it´s great!

Anyone know a creatine product that would be good for me?

Thanks for your time!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I'd start with a bulk Monohydrate. It's the cheapest, and the one that every other creatine is compared to. Most studies are conducted using the Creapure form of Creatine Monohydrate.

The 'pump' is from the Arginine in those products, not the creatine.

If you're looking for a 'formula' w/o caff or Arginine try Green Magnitude from Controlled Labs or Neovar from AppNut.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/controlled-labs/green-magnitude-1-83-lb.html?sel=879

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/applied-nutriceuticals/neovar-240-caps-750-mg.html

borje

Awards
I heard that CE2 HD is a good product, would that work good for me?

Thanks

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The One and the Only Green Magnitude

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
just use straight creatine monohydrate. much cheaper.

borje

Awards
I been told that you cramp easier with mono than with ethyl ester. That´s why I was recomended CE2 by MRI. I don´t know so I appreciate the input guys!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I been told that you cramp easier with mono than with ethyl ester. That´s why I was recomended CE2 by MRI. I don´t know so I appreciate the input guys!
Just drink plenty of water with mono. CEE is pretty much junk.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd recommend SNS MCC caps. Dose 6 caps per day: 3 pre workout, 3 post workout.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you do a search, you'll see cre02 gets AWESOME feedback, including from myself. If I could only take one supp, it would be cre02. The stuff is perfect for fighters, boosting anaerobic threshhold and endurance, as well as atp. Buy it!

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
if your training for boxing which is an endurance sport i would suggest dropping any creatine exept for pre weight lifting. i wish i had the article i read from at hand but creatine i hear reduces cardiovascular endurance. go for a bcaa product

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nonsense. In no way does creatine harm cardiovascular ability. Boxing is more than an aerobic sport; boxers will spend good periods hitting and passing the anaerobic threshold. In addition, it's highly dependent on speed and power, which is exactly what creatine is good for. 5gr of creatine daily might be detrimental to a boxer, from a weight standpoint and a pump standpoint. Cre02 does not cause the bloat/gain monohydrate does, and it will not cause detrimental pumps, at least in my experience with judo, where fat pumps will **** my forearms (grip) and abs (used heavily in judo/grappling).

lorbaby69

Awards
While we are on the subject of creatines, I need some help guys. I am a woman, and I just bought a thing of CE2 high def by MRI. I was thinking of taking one before workout and one in the afternoon, instead of the 2 and 2 dose. I am looking for endurance and strength and recovery benefits of creatine, but don't want to get too bulky. Is that an effective dose? and is CE2 safe for women to take? I am also currently on a mitotropin cycle, so does that make a difference? Any input would be extremely helpful, thanks guys

sjfou

Awards
im in a similar boat to you, less caffeine the better & NO2 supps are BS for fighters - im about to try tri-creatine malate, ticks all the boxes on paper for me

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
While we are on the subject of creatines, I need some help guys. I am a woman, and I just bought a thing of CE2 high def by MRI. I was thinking of taking one before workout and one in the afternoon, instead of the 2 and 2 dose. I am looking for endurance and strength and recovery benefits of creatine, but don't want to get too bulky. Is that an effective dose? and is CE2 safe for women to take? I am also currently on a mitotropin cycle, so does that make a difference? Any input would be extremely helpful, thanks guys
If your diet is right you're not going to get bulky. The creatine won't make you bulky. Creatine is safe for women. The Raspberry Ketones and the ingredients in Mitotropin may work well together. I hope you like sweating. :) RKs make me sweat something fierce.

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
Nonsense. In no way does creatine harm cardiovascular ability. Boxing is more than an aerobic sport; boxers will spend good periods hitting and passing the anaerobic threshold. In addition, it's highly dependent on speed and power, which is exactly what creatine is good for. 5gr of creatine daily might be detrimental to a boxer, from a weight standpoint and a pump standpoint. Cre02 does not cause the bloat/gain monohydrate does, and it will not cause detrimental pumps, at least in my experience with judo, where fat pumps will **** my forearms (grip) and abs (used heavily in judo/grappling).
well i dont disagree with you seeing that most articles and studies i read contradict themselves. i know creatine is good for strength but never heard it used for speed. and i have never got a pump or more of a pump from taking any type of creatine.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Power is speed plus strength. The faster and harder you can contract the appropriate muscle fibers, the harder you will hit. Creatine affects that process directly.