T-BOMB II dosage

firstblood

Awards
i am just starting t-bomb and i heard that to see good results you should up the dosage...any thoughts on this product? recommended dosage is 3 tabs in the morning & 3 in the evening, i also have been taking 3 in the afternoon... thanks

pimp635

Awards
UMMM do as the label says you are overdosing on the **** you never go over what the label says

josephd79

Awards
Actually, the label is just there to protect the company...however, many times you have to increase the dosage to get results. In this case, and many natural test boosters (not the pro-hormones, that's a different story), you can increase your dosage pretty safely.

I would try a combination of 2 in the morning and 3 at night. Maybe 3 in the morning then 3 at night. If you notice more zits, then it's working. (I'm serious)

I tried Axis Labs Hypertest 4 in the morn and 4 at night and broke out pretty bad. Although it's expensive, you need to do this for like 2 months minimum because you just won't make any noticeable gains after like 4 weeks. Your body is just starting to get the boost by week 2...you follow me??

firstblood

Awards
Actually, the label is just there to protect the company...however, many times you have to increase the dosage to get results. In this case, and many natural test boosters (not the pro-hormones, that's a different story), you can increase your dosage pretty safely.

I would try a combination of 2 in the morning and 3 at night. Maybe 3 in the morning then 3 at night. If you notice more zits, then it's working. (I'm serious)

I tried Axis Labs Hypertest 4 in the morn and 4 at night and broke out pretty bad. Although it's expensive, you need to do this for like 2 months minimum because you just won't make any noticeable gains after like 4 weeks. Your body is just starting to get the boost by week 2...you follow me??
thanks, thats what i thought...i am going to stick with the dose i am on its been two weeks and i feel great...i do have an increase in zits on my chest and back but not alot maybe 3 from none, but i plan on doing a 8 week cycle... this stuff is expensive is there something cheaper but just as good or better? i like t-b because it has zma, tribulus, fenugreek, longjack and dim.

josephd79

Awards
Actually, Hypertest is cheaper but the pill count is less so you'll need to really do the math. T-Bomb II does suggest 3 in the morning and 3 at night while Hypertest only suggests 4 at night. Both have what you listed that you like but to really compare apples to apples, you have to compare the amounts as best you can. (I don't work for Axis Labs but have suggested Hypertest a lot so I don't want anyone thinking I'm making anything off of it)

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When you finish the T-Bomb I suggest you try Diesel Test Hardcore by Diesel Nutrition
you will only need 3 or 4 tabs a day and you cycle it 6 days on 1 day off a week. This is
a much stronger product than T-Bomb it contains 2200 mg of ingredients per tab so if you take 3 tabs of DTHC a day it will probably be stronger than the 9 tabs of T-Bomb
you are taking now. If you search this forum you will find 9 out 10 people like DTHC and
the 1 person who doesn't like was probably dead before they took it.