can some one help me please !!!

sully65

Awards
Xenadrine RFA-1
-hi my dad is interested in this product to help him lose some weight.
-hes 50 years old and is 6ft3 220 pounds his diets in check hes works out and does cardio 5 times a week.
-hes already lost alot weight but has been having trouble losing more
-his goal is to get down to 190-200

has anyone used this product with success or knows if it works or has any bad side effects or is safe for him

thanks in advanced and i will rep u

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used it for 2 months. Lost additional 8 pounds. Thats after losing about 75 pounds. Not the miracle pill I thought. Actually now thinking about. I probably would have lost that 8 pounds anyways with exercise and better eating. I am currently on xyience dp's(Not doing JacK####). For about a month now. Still stuck between 235-240. That is all the info I have on diet pills. Sorry not more informative. just my 2 cents.

RepThat20

RepThat20

Banned
Awards
slim xtreme is good stuff...should give him good energy through the day too.i work at GNC and we do sell a ton of the RFA and get good feedback.id recommend slim still tho.cheaper and better

sully65

Awards
thanks all of u for the infor would slim xtream be safe for him at his age

RepThat20

RepThat20

Banned
Awards
should be fine as long as he doesn't have any pre-existing medical issues(high blood pressure,low blood pressure,caffeine sensitivity etc.)just read the entire label before taking to make sure.have him start out with one pill in the morning and see how he feels.after 3 or 4 days have him bump it up to 2 pills in the morning.if its too powerful bump it back down to one a day.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i believe so but i am not a expert, 50 isnt that old bro if he is healthy and eats right

sully65

Awards
i believe so but i am not a expert, 50 isnt that old bro if he is healthy and eats right
haha yea i know its not old im justr making sure and eats real healthy and doesnt have any pre existing medical conditions

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
What's his caffeine consumption like now? Allthough slim extreme isn't scary dangerous for a 50 year old, adding a daily 400mg of caffeine to the diet of someone who is on a low caffein diet probably help them go on to become 80 year old fitness inthusiast. But if that much caffeine is already the norm, then he probably should go ahead.

sully65

Awards
What's his caffeine consumption like now? Allthough slim extreme isn't scary dangerous for a 50 year old, adding a daily 400mg of caffeine to the diet of someone who is on a low caffein diet probably help them go on to become 80 year old fitness inthusiast. But if that much caffeine is already the norm, then he probably should go ahead.
he already drinks alot of coffee so hes got a pretty good caffine tolerance
and hes wondering why is slim xtream better then Xenadrine RFA-1

and what kind of results would he expect on slim xtream ?
and thanks for all the replys i appreciate it