novedex xt and hair loss

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
hey guys, something i read a while ago has always made me link nov xt to mpb progression but when i search im not finding anything. anyone else heard of this or did i get it mixed up with something else.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have nothing but good things to say about Novedex XT. I have never experienced a negative side effect. *knock on wood*

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
I have nothing but good things to say about Novedex XT. I have never experienced a negative side effect. *knock on wood*
im prone to mpb not to the point of going bald but a receding hairline and its already started. because of this i alway research anything hormonal. i dont care how big i am, im going to look goofy with no hair lol. just one of those better safe than sorry things.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im prone to mpb not to the point of going bald but a receding hairline and its already started. because of this i alway research anything hormonal. i dont care how big i am, im going to look goofy with no hair lol. just one of those better safe than sorry things.
I also have a receding hair line. I feel your pain.

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
i havent tried any hairloss products yet. but there is a sticky thread in the anabolics forum all about it, very informative.