Suggestions needed

T

ticket03

Awards
I'm tring to figure outvehen I should start my first cycle, I have been back in the gym for three weeks now and prior to that took about three to four months and was at it for about six months before that. I have worked out my whole life and am moderatley conditioned, I'm 23 5'7" about 205 with dome extra that needs to go. I wanna start it in. About a month and it will look like this:
Mass fx
lean fx
Trisorbagen
stimulant
whey
creatine (moderate)
multi vit

with a protein filled diet

I got this cycle off the anabolic Extreme web site and just want some feed back on what everyone thinks, and plan on running it as a 12 weeek cycle. So let mr know what you guys think thanks in advance and feel free to ask for any further information

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
all i can say is dont get mass fx its garbage

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
massfx is not junk but its overpriced for what it is

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Don't forget the Fish Oil. ;)

T

ticket03

Awards
What exactly does fish oil do and howvwouldvyou recommend taking, is it similar to the use of olive oil?

T

ticket03

Awards
Also when do you guys think it should be started since this is my first cycle

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Hyperdrol x2 can be added - an AI is missing the stack you've got.

The problem with these big AX stacks is the price. I don't mind doing e.g. MassFX and Hyperdrol X2 or including a AX product but the complete AX ain't value. If you are doing 4 AX products stacked then its okay as a 1 off but not cost effective for routine use.

Also add mega-C, mega-Bs (e.g. Orange Triad), ZMA (I balance ZMA with liver caps [Animal])

T

ticket03

Awards
That's all I really want to use this stack for a 1 off and see the results if any and go from there, still what do you guys thinking about my timing for this stack dunce I have just started getting back into it again should I wait or just hitvit and hit it hard

J

jim623

I'm tring to figure outvehen I should start my first cycle, I have been back in the gym for three weeks now and prior to that took about three to four months and was at it for about six months before that. I have worked out my whole life and am moderatley conditioned, I'm 23 5'7" about 205 with dome extra that needs to go. I wanna start it in. About a month and it will look like this:
Mass fx
lean fx
Trisorbagen
stimulant
whey
creatine (moderate)
multi vit

with a protein filled diet

I got this cycle off the anabolic Extreme web site and just want some feed back on what everyone thinks, and plan on running it as a 12 weeek cycle. So let mr know what you guys think thanks in advance and feel free to ask for any further information
Adding HX2 would definately help in increasing test production and trimming down a bit. The added test will compliment MFX in its ability to free test bonded by SHBG.

If it were me, and money was an issue, I'd drop the trisorb. It is a good quality product but will not make or break a cycle.

U

Uncle Ralph

Awards
Also when do you guys think it should be started since this is my first cycle
Does this qualify as a cycle??? I see no real roids, designer roids, or ph's??? looks more so like your first "stack" of supplements. since that seems like the case, im assuming you don't have much experience with supplements....so why mega stack the supplements before finding out what each one does on its own?

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Does this qualify as a cycle??? I see no real roids, designer roids, or ph's??? looks more so like your first "stack" of supplements. since that seems like the case, im assuming you don't have much experience with supplements....so why mega stack the supplements before finding out what each one does on its own?
Stacking simply means that your taking 2 or more compounds to get a result. Cycling means it happens in periods of time and stops for periods before resuming. It's not exclusive to roids or ph's by any means, although for the most part this is where the terms were coined.

As for the OP, I agree with Jim's assessment. Hyperdrol 2 and MassFX is a great stack and the 2 together really make a difference compared to when they are run standalone.