Best fat burner for my needs?

xpin2winx

Awards
Alright im 17(i know some people are gonna give a stupid speech saying i shouldnt use one but idc) i weigh about 160lbs, im 5'10", and ill prob be a good 165 when i take the fatburner. Since wrestling season is coming i want to take a fatburner around a month and a half before season to get ripped. I am complementied on having a nice body but i want to be fricken ripped like skin tight, almost seeing that eight pack and road map vascularity. I can diet good cuz i have serious dedication and i know when and how long to do cardio and where my basic calorie needs are should be around 2500 or a little less(i calculated my bmr to find it out).
I want a fatburner that will give me good energy through out the day to keep me alert in school and not groggy like anyone else. I am going to be waking up ealier to do some cardio so im saying like 5:30 so i want these pills to help me wake up in the morning. Also when im done with school, which is around 220 and i workout at 3. I wanna still have that extra energy. Since i am probably going to abandon my preworkout supp due to all the caffiene, is this a smart move or should i stick with a scoop preworkout of jack3d. Can you please give me a good fatburner that can give me good energy and good mental focus. I have been debating between meltdown and lipo 6x but others are welcome. thanks

RepThat20

RepThat20

Banned
Awards
if youre going with lipo 6, go for the lipo 6 black.you should check out slim extreme or lean extreme at the NP store.both are great for energy and are a better deal price wise.

TheBeginner

Awards
You could try Viper's fat burner..They give you a lot of energy!
I tried lipo6 and Viper, and if i was you, i would go for Viper ;)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From everything i hear Slim Xtreme would be a good fat burner cause it gives you good engery and is good fatburner in the appetite suppression. With good focus not all jittery also.

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
the only reason people would tell you not to take a fat burner is because you have so much test at that age, its easy to get the goals you want without blowing your money on pills that wont make nearly the impact of a good diet and right workout plan. with that said theres a lot of different combinations of things to HELP get you there, but they wont drastically change you. both meltdown and lipo6 are great products from what i hear, might want to look into a cortisol reducing product like lean fx. if you want to use either i would say stay off of the jacked till you know how you react to it. taking some fat burners (assuming they have stims) in the morning then taking jacked in the afternoon sounds like a lot of stims. if you are already at a low bf% then its going to get tougher to lower it even more. your going to want to make sure you keep a good protein intake also would help to take some bcaas so you minimize the muscle loss. hope i helped

jim623

From everything i hear Slim Xtreme would be a good fat burner cause it gives you good engery and is good fatburner in the appetite suppression. With good focus not all jittery also.
I can't make any recommendations because of your age.

amicold

Awards
When I was your age I ran MAN Scorch and Vaporize. Personally, it was great for what I needed at the time, Vaporize is just sesamin, non-stim, and Scorch just provided clean energy. I'm surprised MAN isn't talked about much on here, but I'd give them a look they're pretty inexpensive.

Edit: If I recall correctly it had Oolong and Green tea in it which for whatever reason seem to make a good difference in me.

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
When I was your age I ran MAN Scorch and Vaporize. Personally, it was great for what I needed at the time, Vaporize is just sesamin, non-stim, and Scorch just provided clean energy. I'm surprised MAN isn't talked about much on here, but I'd give them a look they're pretty inexpensive.

Edit: If I recall correctly it had Oolong and Green tea in it which for whatever reason seem to make a good difference in me.
green tea alone has been shown to increase fat oxidation by 17%

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Why strip? Why not bulk?

Strip in 4 years time. Bulk now.