Question about ARIMATEST

Josh101

Awards
Hi I have a serious question about ARIMATEST, the direction say to take 1 in the morning and 1 before you lift or train or if your not going to another in the evening time. Well what happens if i workout early in the morning? Should I take 1 then and workout and just take another in the evening time? or should I take two and workout? .. I dont wanna mess this up because i want the best results but my time to workout is early..

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
question..... how did you get "0" posts, if i can read your above one?

anyways, dose arimatest pre workout and one around dinnertime. there are much better test boosters out there that are cheaper for future reference. T-911, diesel test hardcore, etc.

if you got it from GNC and saved the receipt, return it. if you're interested i can show you the math behind why arimatest cannot live up to its claims, though obviously it should still do something...

roderick

Awards
I have take Arimatest, it really kicks in at week 4. I lost inches around my mid section and was able to gain a lot of strength with it. I would not return it as posted above, it worked well for me.

EZDUZIT

EZDUZIT

Awards
I too have tried it and responded well to it. I actually like NOVATEST allot better. Its by
XEROLIMITS XL

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
sorry, let me clarify. i'm not saying arimatest doesn't work, however the "boost test by 10000% is purely science fiction". and IMO there are others that are more effective.