Test booster

mikehall

Awards
Could someone tell me if T-Bomb 2, if they have heard about it. Is this a good product, and if not what would be another product to take in its place.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I would rather get Axis Labs HyperTest

jim623

You've heard the rest, now for the best, Hyperdrol X2. 6 bromo, at 200mg a day, is the strongest aromatase inhibitor available OTC.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
TestoPro! Shameless plug..................

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
my vote goes for... mono fats. but if you dead set on getting a supplement i would suggest instead of just asking for a brand, you find some of the more popular test boosters and research the ingredients so you know exactly how it will effect your body both positively and negatively

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Could someone tell me if T-Bomb 2, if they have heard about it. Is this a good product, and if not what would be another product to take in its place.
I have used T-Bomb II a couple of years ago. I am not going to lie, it isn't a bad product at all.

Axis Labs HyperTEST is my favorite and probably always will be, but T-Bomb II will do the job and then some.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Squats and other compound movements. Don't be fooled with gimmicks.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've had good results with Vitrix, Hyperdrol x2, Hypertest, and even some bulk powder mixes (specifically HGW/testofen).

I suggest running some searches on all of the products that have been listed in this thread. Once you choose one, don't be afraid to play with lower and higher dosages to find what works for you.

OP,
What have you tried in the past?
What did you like?
What were you disappointed in?

These questions might help us point you in the right direction :cheers:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You've heard the rest, now for the best, Hyperdrol X2. 6 bromo, at 200mg a day, is the strongest aromatase inhibitor available OTC.
Sorry...no

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did someone say TestoPRO with testofen which has been studied in humans and shown to safely increase free test and help with fat loss. Well maybe I did LOL.
Increased Testosterone Production, Increased Appetite and Increased Anabolic Potential

testofen @ 600mg daily is DA BOMB!!! but for me that`s i try to LOOSE FAT was FATAL the Increased Appetite is bad you know....but for BULK is AWESOME!!!!!!

jim623

Believe me I took no offense I really like your style.:)
Thanks bro, I appreciate the comment. In all actuality, no matter what I tell some one about AX products, it doesn't necessarily mean they are gonna go that route, so why not joke about it.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks bro, I appreciate the comment. In all actuality, no matter what I tell some one about AX products, it doesn't necessarily mean they are gonna go that route, so why not joke about it.
I hear that bro.:)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed TestaPRO looks very good and a stack of it with Stoked looks VERY good. Might grab some and stack it with Recycle when I get some in.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the positive TestoPRO comments guys. Look out for some logs here soon.

jim623

We all love Anabolic Xtreme products also.:)
I'm just giving nate a hard time, just a few short years ago he was schooling me on supps and lifting. I haven't been living this life very long, wish I would've started as a young man. At my age it's hard to catch up.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So that hottie girlfriend's name is "Steve" then, Nate? :trout: HA!!

Just spreadin the love...

All I'm going to say is this... MassFX V3. /story /debate //.

Oh, you didn't know? Well, that's not my fault!! Wait...just wait... ;) :head: :head:

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm just giving nate a hard time, just a few short years ago he was schooling me on supps and lifting. I haven't been living this life very long, wish I would've started as a young man. At my age it's hard to catch up.
Yep, its all in good fun.

So that hottie girlfriend's name is "Steve" then, Nate? :trout: HA!!

Just spreadin the love...

All I'm going to say is this... MassFX V3. /story /debate //.

Oh, you didn't know? Well, that's not my fault!! Wait...just wait... ;) :head: :head:
:lol5: