Question about lean xtreme

darkvard

Awards
I heard the new formula is time released and i see alot of people complaining about this would this mean the competitor products would be a better choice?

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Lean Xtreme is PCT - I think it has cortisol blocking capabilities. Well I'm pretty sure it does but not exactly sure what ingredient is achieving this. It contains time release sulbutamine, I think, but would be at the lowest strength of the 3 products AX have ... Stim X, SX and Lean X

Slim Xtreme is time release sulbutamine supremo. It combines a heap of stims and lasts all day. Its a hardcore fat burner, which you can also buy a booster to get added kick.

Stim X is more pre-workout type stuff. SX is a unique product and IMO there are no real competitors. I'd use it as a nootropic rather than a fat-burner.

Basically Lean Xtreme is good at its job, PCT fat burning and cortisol blocking. It ain't a generic fat-burner however.

Hope it helps. Perhaps the reps can get onboard on this one to agree, disagree or tweak.

darkvard

Awards
I meant compared to other cortisol blocking products

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
There are few. DHEAs are best avoided, I've detailed my concerns all over the place.

VAT attack (USP), PAS (PP) and ... I dunno.

PAS has reasonable scientific support, I've got it never used it - looks a top product with a very comprehensive set of ingredients. I've tried generic PAS and thats okay.

VATs the cheapest option by some margin. A number of board members have used it. PAS (IMO) the healthiest because its also a nootropic agent to some degree.

Think I'll wind done on answering these sort of newb questions - you could have been clearer from the start.