fat burners?

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
hey. I am on the asteroid stack and was wondering if a fat burner would help the stack even more? I do not want to lose any muscle and i do cardio 2 times a week and after i lift sometimes run 10min. I am doing a recomp. im 5'9" weigh 176@14-16%. my goal after 3 months is 165@10%bf. any training advice? good gym set up for a 2 day on day off then 2 days on.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
hey. I am on the asteroid stack and was wondering if a fat burner would help the stack even more? I do not want to lose any muscle and i do cardio 2 times a week and after i lift sometimes run 10min. I am doing a recomp. im 5'9" weigh 176@14-16%. my goal after 3 months is 165@10%bf. any training advice? good gym set up for a 2 day on day off then 2 days on.
If you're currently 176 lb at 14-16% bodyfat (BF), then you have 24.64-28.16 lb of BF and 147-84-151.36 lb of lean body mass (LBM).

At 165 lb at 10% BF you would have 16.5 lb BF and 148.5 lb LBM. Although you would have lost 8.14-11.66 lb BF, you would also have lost LBM (or slightly gained less than a lb of LBM). You want to be sure that you do NOT aim for fat loss at the expense of your LBM, as your LBM is what is going to help you lose BF effectively.

As for training advice, you can pretty much do anything re recomping. It's your DIET that you need to get into check and look at; I would suggest calorie cycling best for recomping.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT