Olive Oil - AnabolicMinds.com

Olive Oil

1. New Member

Olive Oil

Hi,

I was reading in another thread that some of you guys drink a few tablespoons of olive or coconut oil daily. Are yall talking about the same olive oil that you buy at the store that is mostly used to dip bread in and too cook with? Also, would taking any supplements that are made of fat like omega3, COQ10, Vitamin D, DHEA with a tablespoon of olive oil help in absorbation? Thanks for the help.

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Olive oil ROCKS!!! Make sure to get extra virgin, and make sure it states "first cold press." It is very easy to locate affordable, but extremely high-quality EVOO.
  3. Jag
    Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  272 lbs.

I get my Olive Oil for free as a relative has an Olive farm where he produces his own oil. Don't forget to count the calories though.

CoQ10 is a staple for me and i always take it with a source of fat for the absorbtion factor. I use the reduced form, Ubiniquol, which is also better aborbed.

Not sure about the other supps you mentioned.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  258 lbs.

Always been a fan of megadosing fish oils on a bulk. And I always make sure when running prohormones that i take in 10-15g fat from olive oil with my caps. The absorbtion is significantly greater. And in regards to the fishoils i mentioned look up the old thread on it. Infinite benifits and immensely helpful with gains
  5. Jag
    Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  272 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by elementrip View Post
    Always been a fan of megadosing fish oils on a bulk. And I always make sure when running prohormones that i take in 10-15g fat from olive oil with my caps. The absorbtion is significantly greater. And in regards to the fishoils i mentioned look up the old thread on it. Infinite benifits and immensely helpful with gains
    I did that and actually found a liquid fish oil which i highly recommend over popping loads of caps.

I think multi dosing fish oil also helps people with depression as well. Worth looking into.

Similar Forum Threads

1. olive oil?
    By keithdolby in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 02:01 PM
  2. PH/DS with Olive Oil
    By n8te in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 12:23 PM
  3. Olive Oil
    By ballzasteel in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5