- 09-04-2009, 10:50 PM
I was reading in another thread that some of you guys drink a few tablespoons of olive or coconut oil daily. Are yall talking about the same olive oil that you buy at the store that is mostly used to dip bread in and too cook with? Also, would taking any supplements that are made of fat like omega3, COQ10, Vitamin D, DHEA with a tablespoon of olive oil help in absorbation? Thanks for the help.
- 09-04-2009, 11:06 PM
Olive oil ROCKS!!! Make sure to get extra virgin, and make sure it states "first cold press." It is very easy to locate affordable, but extremely high-quality EVOO.
09-05-2009, 05:03 AM
I get my Olive Oil for free as a relative has an Olive farm where he produces his own oil. Don't forget to count the calories though.
CoQ10 is a staple for me and i always take it with a source of fat for the absorbtion factor. I use the reduced form, Ubiniquol, which is also better aborbed.
Not sure about the other supps you mentioned.
09-05-2009, 05:19 AM
Always been a fan of megadosing fish oils on a bulk. And I always make sure when running prohormones that i take in 10-15g fat from olive oil with my caps. The absorbtion is significantly greater. And in regards to the fishoils i mentioned look up the old thread on it. Infinite benifits and immensely helpful with gains
09-05-2009, 05:58 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Bean in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2004, 09:28 PM
- By ballzasteel in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 06-18-2004, 02:10 PM
- By Skark in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-18-2004, 10:41 AM
- By westniles in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-02-2004, 05:35 PM
- By shadow_manifest in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 01-08-2004, 10:33 PM