- 09-04-2009, 04:18 PM
I'm tring to find a basis for a good supplement program I'm 5'7" about 205, I am tring to get more into a cutting cycle but wanna continue building muscle, but the main objective is to trim up. Right now I take muscle milk and that's it I am debating on adding a mono creatine and some olive oil, and possibly a amino acids supplement what do you guys think. Any suggestions will greatly appreciated
- 09-04-2009, 05:37 PM
i would stop drinking muscle mils and get a better 100% whey powder and make it your self and get protein from whole foods as well like chicken breast fish beef( keep it low on beef if your cutting) Lower your carb intake and do more cardio before lifting weights and eat a bowl of oatmeal in the morning with a scoop of whey and some blueberries strawberries wutever to take u out of the catabolic state and getting ur metabolism going. eat six small meals a day thats my best advice
09-04-2009, 06:13 PM
I mix the muscle milk my self two scoops with milk every night about have an hour after I work out, and I know the spaces out smaller meals to keep the metabolism working but hard with my schedule, thanks for the advice why whey if I may I ask
09-04-2009, 07:49 PM
09-04-2009, 07:50 PM
100% whey is low fat and no carbs, plus low calories... muscle milk has more fat and mostly casien protein (IIRC)
better for trimming up.
09-05-2009, 12:58 AM
* Good Fats (these can be got in your diet through fish oils, olive oil, flaxseed oil, peanut butter, etc.)
* Protein Powder (you should get as much protein as you can from real food and supplement to make up what you cannot get from food or when eating is inconvenient)
* BCAAs (some protein powders already contain these, so an extra product is not needed)
You should ALWAYS be using these supplements, regardless of your goal.
If you want to "trim up" then you should look predominantly at your diet, since generally fat loss is mostly in your diet. You also need to be training appropriately.
Similar Forum Threads
- By FitModel in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 10Last Post: 03-07-2010, 11:02 AM
- By jimmy32 in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 09-22-2009, 11:26 PM
- By tome1128 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-21-2009, 04:39 PM
- By DCWI in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-12-2005, 11:53 AM
- By hamper19 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 7Last Post: 03-16-2003, 10:27 PM