DHEA and Tribulus?

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
I am looking for some cheaper natural test products to try and was looking in the direction of these 2. Are they worth at least trying or should I go another direction?

I am 31 and workout almost everyday except Sunday and some Saturdays.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go first with the lab test if you feel something is wrong.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed with above post.

For super cheap stack, go with NOW trib and cap some bulk HGW. You'll be pleasantly surprised. After you are disappointed with the typical test boosters, you'll try this stack and be like "why did I just waste a few hundred bucks for all those pretty labels?" :laugh:

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
NOW feenugreek(sp) and mega dose it, it dosent boost test very much but makes u feel like u just got pind with test!

TGD

Awards
NOW feenugreek(sp) and mega dose it, it dosent boost test very much but makes u feel like u just got pind with test!
Just got some of this - how much do you consider mega dosing? I recall an old thread of Dr D's where he mentioned a 4 week procedure that seemed to be the go..

At a guesstimate it was something like W1 - 2g, W2 - 3g, W3 - 4g, W4 - 5g then a few weeks to a month off I think... thoughts?

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Just got some of this - how much do you consider mega dosing? I recall an old thread of Dr D's where he mentioned a 4 week procedure that seemed to be the go..

At a guesstimate it was something like W1 - 2g, W2 - 3g, W3 - 4g, W4 - 5g then a few weeks to a month off I think... thoughts?
no man just take like 10 pills aday idk how much mg a pill is i think its 400mg so like 4 grams, i took it when i woke up pre and post work out and with meals u cant get enough of it lol. be warnd yer loads will get bigger aswell, i took it for 4.5 months and never felt the effects drop

just take alook at this http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/130462-fenugreek.html

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AlwaysGaining is definately on to something. For a more economical way to dose the fen that high is just pick up some bulk testofen powder. He's not exaggerated with the libido effects and the increase in testicular mass from it.

Be sure to cap it, it's a nasty taste, and sticky enough to be a pain to cap. It's worth the effort though.

Warning regarding fenugreek and testofen, for those of you with sensitive stomach, it has a diuretic effects. Despite how well it worked for me, I had to trade my capped batch because the diarrhea was too frequent and inconvenient.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
no man just take like 10 pills aday idk how much mg a pill is i think its 400mg so like 4 grams, i took it when i woke up pre and post work out and with meals u cant get enough of it lol. be warnd yer loads will get bigger aswell, i took it for 4.5 months and never felt the effects drop

just take alook at this http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/130462-fenugreek.html
You can megadose something that in turns plays with the nuts a little bit for 4.5 months and not encounter any negative sides when you come off?

dustin06MR

Awards
ive heard of women using fenugreek to increase milk production while breast feeding and this fact alone worries me with the idea of taking it to boost test...

ummmwhat

Awards
I'm a huge fan of the fenugreek. But I have noticed that if I take it everyday it loses its effects after a week or so. I personally like to take high doses of it for 5 days on then take 2 days off. As for the first post, I love adding me some dhea in the mix

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm a huge fan of the fenugreek. But I have noticed that if I take it everyday it loses its effects after a week or so. I personally like to take high doses of it for 5 days on then take 2 days off. As for the first post, I love adding me some dhea in the mix
I also found that to be true with Fenugreek. But I never saw less effect with dosing testofen every day in comparison.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
no offense but usually you get what you pay for. go with prime and powerfull and get some real results

marine0231

marine0231

Awards
Where do yall buy this kind of stuff in bulk from.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
no offense but usually you get what you pay for. go with prime and powerfull and get some real results
No offense taken but I disagree. I see better results with tried and true, not hyped and new.

And that's not to disrespect the products you have listed. I like Powerfull and think it's a nice supp. So is NOW Mucana/Dopa for that matter... if you get my drift ;)

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
NOW is a very good company with quality products but when i see people wanting to do something just because its cheaper, it just doesnt always work that way. I do see what your saying

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
You can megadose something that in turns plays with the nuts a little bit for 4.5 months and not encounter any negative sides when you come off?
nah things just went back to normal
well my loads are back to normal and my balls have just lost fullness,
i did lose the intensity and the great workouts but i was just tyrd of smelling like mayple surup
i also lost the nutrient partitioning effect when i stop

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A STANDARDIZED Tribulus extract containing 20% Protodioscin will cause a massive LH surge and a huge increase in total testosterone levels

firstblood

Awards
im new here, so this might be a stupid question but can you stack fenugreek with tribulus? i've never heard of fenugreek and it sounds awesome, my wife will love the big loads...lol

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im new here, so this might be a stupid question but can you stack fenugreek with tribulus? i've never heard of fenugreek and it sounds awesome, my wife will love the big loads...lol
Yes, but in my opinion that stack would work better on an "as needed" basis rather than with consistent dosing.

For example, let's say you're going to the club to look for a hookup on friday. I'd start dosing like 2-3g of each 2-3 times per day on Thursday and Friday. That's just my personal opinion and others may disagree.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
use TESTOFEN aka Fenugreek

Fenugreek seed was ground into a powder and was extracted using hydro-alcohol and a proprietary process of extraction. Thereafter, it was spray dried into a powder (TESTOFEN)

firstblood

Awards
use TESTOFEN aka Fenugreek

Fenugreek seed was ground into a powder and was extracted using hydro-alcohol and a proprietary process of extraction. Thereafter, it was spray dried into a powder (TESTOFEN)

thanks,
i will check it out, i am on t-bomb 2 and it already has it in it...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A STANDARDIZED Tribulus extract containing 20% Protodioscin will cause a massive LH surge and a huge increase in total testosterone levels
what do you base this huge increase on?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that will cause a huge increase in FREE (unbound) testosterone levels by inhibiting SHBG without a subsequent surge in Estrogen.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
that will cause a huge increase in FREE (unbound) testosterone levels by inhibiting SHBG without a subsequent surge in Estrogen.
wow-here i thought that increasing free test also free's up estrogen as well! this is why products designed to increase free test also contain ingredients to control the free estrogen that will also be released.:privateeye: also the jury is still out on tribs effect on lh, but i think everyone will agree there is no huge increase in total test. i am sorry but i disagree with your theory's on both trib and free test. do some research.

josephd79

Awards
The guys suggesting NOW are right on. I've had decent luck with Now Trib and Now TestoJack (which has Trib & ZMA, which is a perfect combo but it's a little under dosed so I boost the dosages). I wouldn't bother with DHEA. After a week or so of these products, you should start feeling more 'horny' which is sign (to me at least) that it's working.

The 1gram Trib pills are hard and heavy, so I break it up with a knife into 3 pieces but I totally believe in NOW, Trib and ZMA.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
I tried megadosing that NOW fenugreek stuff, all I got were some runny sh1ts.
( good t-shirt material BTW )

I think it made my balls shrink a little also.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
ive heard of women using fenugreek to increase milk production while breast feeding and this fact alone worries me with the idea of taking it to boost test...
Dopamine effect? Something like dopamine -> LH causing milk secretion?

The studies though are not impressive - on plant sterols - it knocks out DHT but not much more (which ain't a good thing).

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Try it with stims/fat burners - ups the nootropic effect.

Works superbly with the right nootropic.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tried megadosing that NOW fenugreek stuff, all I got were some runny sh1ts.
( good t-shirt material BTW )

I think it made my balls shrink a little also.
See my post above where I warned you guys about a laxitive effect. And IMO fenugreek effect results DO NOT equal Testofen results/effects

It did NOT make your nuts shrink. I don't believe it one bit.