- 09-03-2009, 10:59 PM
- 09-04-2009, 05:07 PM
1.5 g. of protein per body weight......maybe throw in epi or tren for a quick fix
- 09-04-2009, 05:16 PM
09-04-2009, 05:50 PM
09-04-2009, 06:29 PM
i have always liked PAL's Anabolic Edge/Incarnate/Leviathan stack
not sure if that's in the category you're looking for... but it worked for me.
09-04-2009, 11:53 PM
any other ppl got great stacks?
09-05-2009, 03:55 AM
Mine is very simple.
Citrulline Malate and Beta-Alanine pre workout. I add a few grams of Creatine Mono now and then for a month or two. Plain unflavored WPI with Gatorade during the workout.
I also like some sort of Geranamine stim with some Caffeine.
Obviously because of tolerence issues i try something new now and then but always go back to the above.................because it works for me!
09-05-2009, 04:24 AM
For gains my fav thus far was a ppex epi bridge solidified by a refined diet very heavy on protein playing with carb cycling and all the essential ancillaries. As well as fish oils, BCAA's, and beta alanine. Mmm this thread makes me want to cut the cut cycle short and jump into a bulk!
09-05-2009, 04:25 AM
09-05-2009, 09:16 PM
the cheapest and best stack imo is universals shock/storm combo
09-05-2009, 10:03 PM
I like DominATP for a prework out and Sustain Alpha for a test booster. Stacked with BCAA's, fish oil, whey protein and multi vitamin.
Similar Forum Threads
- By R1balla in forum SupplementsReplies: 36Last Post: 06-28-2012, 08:28 AM
- By R1balla in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 02-29-2012, 09:51 AM
- By luelinks in forum SupplementsReplies: 33Last Post: 08-01-2010, 12:06 PM
- By jcp2 in forum SupplementsReplies: 90Last Post: 07-20-2009, 12:48 PM
- By chevelleman in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 04-11-2005, 08:58 AM