Could I stack these two...

mikem

Awards
I have a bottle of DTHC and a bottle of Activate Extreme. Could these two products be stacked together. If it is not a good idea then how about either with Formex. Thanks for the help. I'm also an older dude(39).

RepThat20

RepThat20

Banned
Awards
Activate Ex and Formex would be a solid stack.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Run just the Formex. There were solid reviews on that giving good gains. Then run the DTH, i love that stuff. Stoked is solid test booster too.

mikem

Awards
I've run DTHC before and liked it. Just wasn't sure if Activate Extreme would be good with it because of the divanil. Formex is also something I thought would go good with either.

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Don't mean to hijack this thread. So what would we a good stack along w/ DTHC? Plannin to do the "superman stack" in a couple of months - activate X,stoked, zma, and lean xtreme. Still plannin on some other good stacks that are out there.

mikem

Awards
I am leaning towards the Formex/Activate combo and then run DTHC. I was just curious if Activate Extreme and DTHC would be better. Thanks for the help!

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
I am leaning towards the Formex/Activate combo and then run DTHC. I was just curious if Activate Extreme and DTHC would be better. Thanks for the help!
What's the total length of your cycle and how long will you run the formex/activate, and dthc? and will you start right away with dthc after the combo?

mikem

Awards
I was waiting to get some input on that before I finally decide. Right now I was going to go right into the DTHC right after 4 or weeks of the other stack.

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
I've run DTHC before and liked it. Just wasn't sure if Activate Extreme would be good with it because of the divanil. Formex is also something I thought would go good with either.
How did you like DTHC? Did you gain lean mass, strength, and how was your libido during the cycle? etc...

mikem

Awards
I like DTHC a lot. I'm 39 so maybe that had something to do with it. Agression was good, strenth went up, libido was good until I started doses on the high end. When I dropped it down libido came back. I was happy with it.

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
I like DTHC a lot. I'm 39 so maybe that had something to do with it. Agression was good, strenth went up, libido was good until I started doses on the high end. When I dropped it down libido came back. I was happy with it.
That's good that you liked it. I am also leaning now towards using DTHC but just not sure what to stack it with. I've used mass fx/ hyperdrol x-2/lean xtreme for 4weeks couple months ago and gained 9lean lbs with it. strength went up the last 1.5 week of the cycle.

mikem

Awards
I think Formex would also stack well with it. I didn't get any response on stacking it with Activate Extreme so i can't answer that. There is also the new DTP.