Could I stack these two...
- 09-03-2009, 03:57 PM
- 09-03-2009, 05:59 PM
Activate Ex and Formex would be a solid stack.
- 09-03-2009, 07:03 PM
Run just the Formex. There were solid reviews on that giving good gains. Then run the DTH, i love that stuff. Stoked is solid test booster too.
09-03-2009, 07:38 PM
I've run DTHC before and liked it. Just wasn't sure if Activate Extreme would be good with it because of the divanil. Formex is also something I thought would go good with either.
09-03-2009, 08:06 PM
Don't mean to hijack this thread. So what would we a good stack along w/ DTHC? Plannin to do the "superman stack" in a couple of months - activate X,stoked, zma, and lean xtreme. Still plannin on some other good stacks that are out there.
09-03-2009, 08:56 PM
I am leaning towards the Formex/Activate combo and then run DTHC. I was just curious if Activate Extreme and DTHC would be better. Thanks for the help!
09-03-2009, 09:35 PM
09-03-2009, 09:39 PM
I was waiting to get some input on that before I finally decide. Right now I was going to go right into the DTHC right after 4 or weeks of the other stack.
09-03-2009, 09:46 PM
09-03-2009, 09:51 PM
I like DTHC a lot. I'm 39 so maybe that had something to do with it. Agression was good, strenth went up, libido was good until I started doses on the high end. When I dropped it down libido came back. I was happy with it.
09-03-2009, 09:56 PM
09-03-2009, 09:59 PM
I think Formex would also stack well with it. I didn't get any response on stacking it with Activate Extreme so i can't answer that. There is also the new DTP.
Similar Forum Threads
- By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-06-2011, 07:59 AM
- By punthra in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 301Last Post: 11-15-2010, 09:49 AM
- By sjim413 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-15-2010, 03:31 PM
- By Steveoph in forum NutraplanetReplies: 19Last Post: 11-09-2009, 05:30 AM
- By mikeylikesit in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2009, 04:07 PM