ala/banaba/bitter melon/chromium

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
what would happen if i took all 4?

if im eating carbs for my first 3 meals, but i continued to take the pills till about 7pm, would hypoglycemia be probable?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what would happen if i took all 4?

if im eating carbs for my first 3 meals, but i continued to take the pills till about 7pm, would hypoglycemia be probable?

lol

i like how you think

Depends how many milligrams of each your talking about

i take 300mg ALA, 648mg ginseng and 100mg 20% banaba extract pre workout with TTA and ZERO stim

no signs of Hypoglycemia and just amazing workouts... Im on Keto keep in mind.

the chromium wouldnt negativly effect this either shouldnt lower your blood sugar if it does its hardly

havent tried it with bitter melon but depending on how much u take shouldnt be an issue,

i think bed time would be most appropriate for bitter melon if your not taking carbs, or take it with carbs throughout the day

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
i think it mostly depends on how many carbs u will be eating at each dose... if its less than 30 then u might feel hypo...but more than that and im pretty sure ull be fine... whenever i carb up i take 500mgs bitter melon and 1gram of banaba 3 times per day and im still fine... just depends on how many carbs ull be taking in at each meal....

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
i just started trying that same little combo, 400mg bulk pslin, 1000mg bitter melon and 200mg rala. i never feel hypo and ive dosed this with my last meal of the day which is almost completely fat and protein

acshadow

acshadow

Awards
  • Established
i just started trying that same little combo, 400mg bulk pslin, 1000mg bitter melon and 200mg rala. i never feel hypo and ive dosed this with my last meal of the day which is almost completely fat and protein
What is the rational behind this?