formestane + stinging nettle root ? - AnabolicMinds.com

formestane + stinging nettle root ?

1. Senior Member

formestane + stinging nettle root ?

im making a custom capsule with divanill to try to burn some fat and maybe build a little muscle. someone mentioned it would be necessary to take an AI with the divanill.

is it necessary? if not, what is necessary to take with it , if anything?
    For me, the action IS the juice.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    im making a custom capsule with divanill to try to burn some fat and maybe build a little muscle. someone mentioned it would be necessary to take an AI with the divanill.

is it necessary? if not, what is necessary to take with it , if anything?
    It's not necessary... but divanil and transdermal formestane is extremely effective. I'd recommend stacking the two for sure.
    RTR.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.

yes, possibly may aromatize on you.

Department of Forensic Medicine, University of Freiburg, Albertstr. 9, 79104 Freiburg, Germany.

Nettle root is recommended for complaints associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). We therefore conducted a comprehensive review of the literature to summarise the pharmacological and clinical effects of this plant material. Only a few components of the active principle have been identified and the mechanism of action is still unclear. It seems likely that sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG), aromatase, epidermal growth factor and prostate steroid membrane receptors are involved in the anti-prostatic effect, but less likely that 5alpha-reductase or androgen receptors are involved. Extract and a polysaccharide fraction were shown to exert anti-inflammatory activity. A proprietary methanolic nettle root extract and particular fractions inhibited cell proliferation. Isolated lectins (UDA) were shown to be promising immunomodulatory agents, having also anti-viral and fungistatic effects. However, despite these in vitro studies it is unclear whether the in-vitro or animal data are a surrogate for clinical effects. The clinical evidence of effectiveness for nettle root in the treatment of BPH is based on many open studies. A small number of randomised controlled studies indicate that a proprietary methanolic extract is effective in improving BPH complaints. However, the significance and magnitude of the effect remains to be established in further confirmatory studies before nettle root treatment may be accepted in the guidelines for BPH treatment. The risk for adverse events during nettle root treatment is very low, as is its toxicity. Pre-clinical safety data remain to be completed.

cant post links yet
    w w w dot ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17509841?ordinalpos=4&itool=En trezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pub med_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_Defaul tReportPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum
    •   

4. Senior Member

so, if i take formestane with the divanill, there is absolutely no chance of gyno, correct?
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

so, if i take formestane with the divanill, there is absolutely no chance of gyno, correct?
    What... do you want a medical guarantee? From non-doctors on a bodybuilding forum?
    RTR.
  6. Senior Member

yes.

i would like a medical guarantee
  7. jim623

Any time there is an increase in natural testosterone, there will be an increase in estrogen.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

yes.

i would like a medical guarantee
    I hereby guarantee you that formestane will keep you from having tender, lactating, succulent... oh so very succulent... and supple... Christ, the suppleness... luscious, firm, perky breasts.

Professionally yours,

Dr. rubberring M.D.P.C (OB/GYN)
    RTR.
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

^^^ Ha ha ha...
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jim623 View Post
    Any time there is an increase in natural testosterone, there will be an increase in estrogen.
    thise is why running an ai would be wise. I think activate and mass fx use an estrogen blocker in their nettle root formulas. That free test can aromatize on u. I'm no expert but may be some more experienced guys could chime, just trying to help

Similar Forum Threads

1. bulk stinging nettle
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-08-2010, 02:29 PM
  2. Stinging Nettle/Nettle Root
    By TexasTitan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 01:12 PM
  3. Dosing Stinging Nettle Root Extract
    By jinxie in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0