First Time Animal Cuts (New Formula)

  1. First Time Animal Cuts (New Formula)


    Ok so I know I'm only 3 days into the cycle. But I have been getting some really "High" or dissy feelings when I take Cuts. I will put what I take in Supps. so I can find out what is happining.

    Morning:
    Cuts (First Thing Wakeup)
    Breakfast about 30 mins. w/fish oil, and Creatine
    Snack
    Lunch w/Cuts, fish oil and Animal Pak Multi.
    Snack
    Pre-workout No-epl. (for now untill bottle done)
    Gym
    After workout Creatine and protein.
    Dinner w/ fish oil

    No I cut out my Creatine today to see if that is what is giveing this feeling and I'm not dizzy right now. So Animal Reps is Creatine conflicting with Cuts or Could it be something else? Or should I change when I take Cuts. Open to Comments and Suggestion. I would like to keep my Creatine in for the run but I'm more than ready to drop it for the next 3 weeks.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.


  2. 2 questions...

    What is your water intake like...?

    What is your stim tolerance like...?

  3. I'd also like to know what deadman said as well as what you are eating for breakfast. And to be honest, on a cut, I'd pull the Creatine.

    Hg
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by MrDead View Post
    2 questions...

    What is your water intake like...?

    What is your stim tolerance like...?
    Though out the day I take in 1.25 to 1.5 gal of water.

    I always thought it was pretty good I did a cycle of caffeine and yohimbine with no problems and had the Lipo 6 Black and no problems.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    I'd also like to know what deadman said as well as what you are eating for breakfast. And to be honest, on a cut, I'd pull the Creatine.

    Hg
    Breakfast normaly: 2 eggs, Ezk. Toast, Low Fat Ham. Or sometime on a rush whole grain bagel and low fast veggy Cream Cheese. And sometimes just a protein shake.

    Snack: Handfull of almonds or walnuts.

    Lunch: 1 breast of chk. and vegs., or Some kind of lunch meat sub,

    Snack 1.5 hours before gym: 1 chk vegs, or just a protein shake

    Dinner after gym: Changes a lot from fish to chk, to red meat.

    Hope this helps.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  5. Try taking the red pill out, and see how that works for ya...

  6. Ok wont taking the Red pill out lower the effectiveness of Cut?
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  7. No it will not lose the effectiveness, only the stimulants part.

  8. Today was the first day I took the red pill out and I feel much better.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by WarcraftJJS View Post
    Today was the first day I took the red pill out and I feel much better.
    Bingo! Glad to hear it man.

  10. Thanks for the help.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by WarcraftJJS View Post
    Thanks for the help.
    Keep us posted on your results.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Keep us posted on your results.
    Will do.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  13. So now you know at least that youre sensitive to stims.
    I got M-Stak on the way for after i Log the new TestoPro for A.I.

    WCJJS, what suburb you in? I may have asked before. Im in the southside ones.

  14. Never thought I was sensitive to stims.
    What is in the M-stak?

    I live in Willowbrook, Clarendon Hills Area. Use the X-Sport in Darien and also the one on Findley Road in Downers Grove.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by WarcraftJJS View Post
    Never thought I was sensitive to stims.
    What is in the M-stak?

    I live in Willowbrook, Clarendon Hills Area. Use the X-Sport in Darien and also the one on Findley Road in Downers Grove.
    M-Stak is a hormonal type supp.

    I live in Alsip but in Dekalb right now for school. My dad lives in Darien/Hinsdale area.

  16. Oh like "The One" I did a cycle of that a couple months back I have the link in my sig. Great stuff, but god dam the FDA.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by WarcraftJJS View Post
    Oh like "The One" I did a cycle of that a couple months back I have the link in my sig. Great stuff, but god dam the FDA.
    No M STAK is NOT like the One. It is an all natural formula. It works as a nutrient partitioner--simply meaning it makes better use of your food.

  18. Ohh, Hmm I may have to take a look into it.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    M-Stak is a hormonal type supp.

    I live in Alsip but in Dekalb right now for school. My dad lives in Darien/Hinsdale area.
    Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    No M STAK is NOT like the One. It is an all natural formula. It works as a nutrient partitioner--simply meaning it makes better use of your food.
    Yes M-Stak is non-hormonal. It's important to note that. It's a natural body builders supplement but can be used by anyone. I've heard great success stories from people using it alone or during cycles. Like B Con said it helps your body make better use of the foods you eat to turn them into muscle so you can see the obvious benefit of a supplement like this for any type of stage. Bulk, lean bulk, post cycle, during cycle. M-Stak is one of my favorite supps. Can ya tell? Ha ha!

    Hg

  20. So is m-stak just a good all the time supp. is what your saying? And I should think about adding it to my monthly costs?
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by WarcraftJJS View Post
    So is m-stak just a good all the time supp. is what your saying? And I should think about adding it to my monthly costs?
    It certainly is. It is however a cycled supplement so you need to consider that when stacking. I like to use it after an Animal Test cycle or I use it during a Test Booster cycle. My appetite goes way up when I'm using it and I dig the fact that I can eat more but only gain positive pounds while doing it. Sometimes I'll even burn a little BF while gaining with M-Stak. It's great for the hard gainer as well. Guys that have trouble putting on weight can bust through that with this.

    Hg

  22. Yea i didn't mean like a PH. But the Natural Flavone and Strone complex i tend to think slightly hormonal. I agree it is more of a nutrient handler though.
    PArdon for the confusion....either way I got 2 on the WAY!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Yea i didn't mean like a PH. But the Natural Flavone and Strone complex i tend to think slightly hormonal. I agree it is more of a nutrient handler though.
    PArdon for the confusion....either way I got 2 on the WAY!
    It's good stuff man. Let us know how you do with it.

    Hg

  24. I think I'm going to start a run with M-Stak after my run of Cuts.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by WarcraftJJS View Post
    I think I'm going to start a run with M-Stak after my run of Cuts.
    Sounds great. Keep in mind though your training and nutrition will be key to your success.

  26. Ya it is a big problem with me. I'm getting a lot better.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Animal Cuts
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-18-2010, 07:18 AM
  2. Animal Cuts
    By at1010 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 07:01 PM
  3. ANIMAL CUTS
    By bi0hazurd in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2010, 03:53 PM
Log in
Log in